Recent Test Results Please comment

Impeccable

Awards
Hi, These are recent tests from Quest Labs, I have been getting test injections from my primary for 6 weeks now with varying amounts of test.
Most recently 350mg every other week. I just did my first self injection Wed. in my doctors office ( 175mgs ) and all went well. I will be doing weekly starting next week myself at home, same dose. I have liquid Arimidex but I am not taking it right now. I do take 500mgs of Nettle Root Extract twice a day. I think I drove my Esrtodial, (is that the right word) down to low. I'm having trouble sustaining erections.

ESTRODIAL ULTRASENSITIVE
LC/MS/MS 6 range <OR + 29 pg'nl

TESTOSTERONE FREE and
TOTAL LC/MS/MS
Testosterone, Total 517 250-1100 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 64.6 35.0-155.0 pg/ml

I am 54
5"10"
170 lbs

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi, These are recent tests from Quest Labs, I have been getting test injections from my primary for 6 weeks now with varying amounts of test.
Most recently 350mg every other week. I just did my first self injection Wed. in my doctors office ( 175mgs ) and all went well. I will be doing weekly starting next week myself at home, same dose. I have liquid Arimidex but I am not taking it right now. I do take 500mgs of Nettle Root Extract twice a day. I think I drove my Esrtodial, (is that the right word) down to low. I'm having trouble sustaining erections.

ESTRODIAL ULTRASENSITIVE
LC/MS/MS 6 range <OR + 29 pg'nl

TESTOSTERONE FREE and
TOTAL LC/MS/MS
Testosterone, Total 517 250-1100 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 64.6 35.0-155.0 pg/ml

I am 54
5"10"
170 lbs
Typical protocol is 50-60 mgs 2 times a week about every 3.5 days split to keep plasma levels in check as well as e2 from rollercoasting all over the place. Please as DR to self inject this schedule you are on is in appropriate for HRT and can result in adrenal and thyroid related issues over time.

Ultra sensitive test is a wacky test use 4021 instead. It gives errorneous results quite often

Impeccable

Awards
Thank You,
I am considering twice weekly injections, I don't think my doctor will have any problems with it. So you feel 100- 120mgs total per week is all I will need? Split in two of course.

Impeccable

Awards
What do you think about my free score? Do you think I can use this e2 test as a baseline if the next one is close?
I am using nettle from a company called NOW. What benefit should I expect from it? I am defiantly going to go twice weekly
with the T but my body seems to eat it up very quickly, do you think 75mg twice a week is to much? Thank You

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about my free score? Do you think I can use this e2 test as a baseline if the next one is close?
I am using nettle from a company called NOW. What benefit should I expect from it? I am defiantly going to go twice weekly
with the T but my body seems to eat it up very quickly, do you think 75mg twice a week is to much? Thank You
Start on the low end and always up after 5 weeks.
SHBG will determine that DO NOT USE ANYTHING TILL YOU GET PROPER TESTING RESULTS...

Impeccable

Awards
Thanks, So use the 4021 for estrogen, are the testosterone tests I posted OK? And what other tests do you recommend? How do I raise my free test and what test for SHBG and what is a good range for that? Thanks