APP nut FREE TEST while on Androgel

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woudl it be beneficial for me to use a product liek free test while on androgel. It says it helps to raise LH levels and my LH is like 0 thats why i was put onto Androgel so i was wondering if this woudl help.......u think i could even stop taking androgel and jsut use free test?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or what about IGF - 2? Im tryin to take advantage of the 50% off sales for AI sports and also APP NUt.... im looking into HGH up or HGH pro.... and IGf-2 or Free test any recommendations on these products.....being on Androgel makes this much more complicated because i dont know how they will effect me since i have an exogenous source of T coming in even though its not alot

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woudl it be beneficial for me to use a product liek free test while on androgel. It says it helps to raise LH levels and my LH is like 0 thats why i was put onto Androgel so i was wondering if this woudl help.......u think i could even stop taking androgel and jsut use free test?
I wouldn't recommend using FREE TEST with AndroGel (see my comments below).

or what about IGF - 2? Im tryin to take advantage of the 50% off sales for AI sports and also APP NUt.... im looking into HGH up or HGH pro.... and IGf-2 or Free test any recommendations on these products.....being on Androgel makes this much more complicated because i dont know how they will effect me since i have an exogenous source of T coming in even though its not alot
If you're going to use one of those with AndroGel, use HGHup, since the L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in HGHup will help increase the effectiveness of the AndroGel (see extract from the HGHup Technical Write-Up).
HGHUP♂ INCREASES ANDROGEN RECEPTOR QUANTITY AND DENSITY AND CREATES A BETTER BINDING ENVIRONMENT FOR EXISTING ANDROGENS L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and Magnesium: Increasing Androgen Receptor Number and Density, and the Creation of a Better Binding Environment

• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is an amino acid that has been shown to increase the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, creating a better binding environment for testosterone and other androgens by allowing for a greater number of intact receptors available for hormonal interactions. (21-23)
  • Magnesium has been shown in more recent studies to inhibit the binding of steroid hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and free testosterone. SHBG binds free testosterone and allows it to be excreted from the body, without binding the androgen receptor. Magnesium keeps this from happening by altering the binding affinity of testosterone to SHBG; thereby allowing for increased amounts of free testosterone to remain active in the bloodstream. (24)
  • Other human research has shown that supplemental magnesium, when taken along with other ingredients like DHEA and Zinc, can significantly increase free testosterone. (25-27)
  • Therefore, HGHUP♂ allows for greater numbers of androgen receptors and a better binding environment for testosterone in skeletal muscle. This is a new breakthrough in sports supplementation as HGHUP♂ creates a better target for circulating free testosterone, allowing for greater binding of testosterone to the extra receptors which leads to increased protein synthesis, better recovery, and increased muscle mass.

~Rosie~

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
have you gotten bw done? can you post it? increasing lh with otc supp is futile. freeing up test is another story.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my total t is maybe 200 i get bloodwork done again in a nother couple weeks so we will see.....

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes on gels, shots, patchs or even pellets you need to test for Free T but your also need to test for high Estradiol and high SHBG. If your Estraidol is high over 30 pg/ml it can drive up your SHBG and this will bind up all the T in your body making it now working. Free T is only 1 to 2 % of all the Total T in your body and high SHBG will bind this up. So if your Estradiol is high it takes away from your body the good Gels or TRT will do.

As for test LH and FSH on TRT or Gels is a waste for time and money when you add Testostreone to your body your brain sees this and slows down or even stops sending the LH and FSH messages from your brain to your Testis. So in time your Testis on TRT will stop working. This is why men add in HCG shots to there TRT it acts like LH and will keep your Testis working the best they can.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Igf-1 of 2 is most likely a lab error. Get it retested.
Why are you on testosterone in the first place? You look like you are young 20's?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Igf-1 of 2 is most likely a lab error. Get it retested.
Why are you on testosterone in the first place? You look like you are young 20's?

my total was like 90 my lh was like 0 no idea why so they put me on androgel.....jsut wish i didnt have to do it this way

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would stop therapy and try clomid to see if you start back up again. Did they check cortisol levels. With levels like that I may suspect hypopituitary. Pmgamer will also back me on this.

Did you have severe head trama recently. Where are you located lets see if we can get you some good help.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would lvoe to try something else! buffalo NY

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no head trauma that i can think of...i however was very sick adn was in the hospital weighing only 110 pounds bout 2 years ago, thats when it all started

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Yes on gels, shots, patchs or even pellets you need to test for Free T but you also need to test for high Estradiol and high SHBG.
That's not what he's asking Phil. He is asking if he can use an over the counter product called Free Test put out by Applied Nutriceuticals to raise LH or even replace TRT.

Would it be beneficial for me to use a product like Free Test while on Androgel. It says it helps to raise LH levels and my LH is like 0. That's why I was put onto Androgel. So, I was wondering if this would help.......Do you think I could even stop taking Androgel and just use Free Test?
I had to correct the spelling so I could decipher your question.

Let's see if I have this right. You want to know if an over the counter product can compare to real testosterone?
There are literally hundreds of these boards on the internet that have a specific AAS section. Do you really think literally thousands of males would risk the legal ramifications of using illegal steroids if there was an over the counter product that they could buy legally that worked??? Do you think that the thousands of males that are investing in legal TRT would continue to use that if there were an over the counter product that could do the same thing as a real hormone does???

You need to find a doctor willing to attempt to find out why your LH is so low before throwing you on TRT. In the mean time you need to stay away from anything that might give a false reading on your blood tests.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so id still be ok to use products like hgh up, neovar, and ECDY cuz i jsut bought some lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would not because you do not know what product is doing what due to the cross reactions hormonal wise

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
no head trauma that i can think of...i however was very sick adn was in the hospital weighing only 110 pounds bout 2 years ago, thats when it all started
Now we are getting some where and drs could not put a finger on this? Was that due to an infection or pneumonia? Emotional trama?You are right in Lyme central. So.many cases of Lyme disease go unreported each year. I would be looking at your immune system.since this is highly linked to endocrine system. Some thing is shutting you down and.need to find out what before experimenting with stuff which can make you worse. If you want a good Dr and willing to travel pm me

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

JayV

Banned
Awards
so id still be ok to use products like hgh up, neovar, and ECDY cuz i jsut bought some lol
Have you noticed that when you ask about these supplements in the other sections, these reps that want to sell their stuff tell you to get this and this and this, but when you ask down here where people that actually have knowledge in this area tell you no? Does that tell you anything?
YOU DO NOT NEED any of those supplements. You need to get to the bottom of what the underlying issue is and this stuff may only cloud the picture.
If you are going to continue to disregard the advice you are given by people with the knowledge and without the desire to only make money off of you, why keep asking? The answer will be the same NO.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thanks guys i appreciate the input....regarding the supps, i just want to keep making gains and since hgh up is for hgh i figured it woudl not effect the testosterone and also neovar is jsut creatine so i dont see how that would really effect my issue.......but i do want to find otu whats wrong........

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
well thanks guys i appreciate the input....regarding the supps, i just want to keep making gains and since hgh up is for hgh i figured it woudl not effect the testosterone and also neovar is jsut creatine so i dont see how that would really effect my issue.......but i do want to find otu whats wrong........
You could probably get away with the creatine, but regular creatine monohydrate would have worked better and been much cheaper than those pills. Anything that would truly raise GH would be degraded by stomach acid if it were taken orally, so there is no oral product that can raise GH. Only injected peptides can do that.
Can't find out what is really in ECDY, so you wouldn't want to risk taking that and screwing up any blood work that might tell a doctor how to fix your problem.

Next time come and ask about those products before you buy them unless you just have unlimited funds you don't mind throwing away. And, if that is the case, I can supply you an account number you can just deposit those funds into.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i actually tried to get teh ECDY off my order but i wasnt fast enough :-(

JayV

Banned
Awards
You are probably right concerning those particular supplements, just don't expect much. Hormones are a very complicated subject because of all the interactions, you would do well for yourself to do a lot of research on your own to be as informed as possible. You need to try to find a good doctor to work with you, which is harder than it sounds. Matrix is very experienced and may be able to give you guidance in finding someone to help you.
Most of all, be patient and good luck.