hope i made it 2 right place!

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
im 33 and just found out i have a thyroid problem and been but on 60mg armour on it for 3 days feel alittle better but i also have low t i think it was 2.2 and was giving 50mg of some for cream to rub on me doc said give the armour a coulbe days before using cream how and where should i but it i know he said arm,stomach or leg i have a hairy gut does that matter?been fatigued for like a year now hope this helps and will it be easier to build muscle now?and the cream is called testost it has to be made (live in middle of no where)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You came to the right place. Please list your current labs and we be glad to make recommendations. There are alot of guy with experience. I have 4 years clinical experience specializing in hrt, functional medicine, alternative medicine in Pa. so be glad to help

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
my doc has them i'll see if i can get i copy faxed to my house. i was hoping you would be the one to help me.. from what i read so far you can help. and i do understand i just started on my thyroid and starting the cream in morning that its going to take some time for them to work. just want to have that spunk i had back during the day and lift and grow some more muscle

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
just like today i thought i would feel great i eat 500cal less maint. 6days a week and sat i get to jump up my cal to 400 above maint to boost my thyroid and give me the carbs i need for the week but i felt crappy all day!yesturday i felt pretty good had a great workout and today it took all i had. but i do morning cardio 4 days a week and lift 6 days (diff styles of lifting)heavy 3 days 2-4rep next 3 10-12reps with less rest between sets

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
just like today i thought i would feel great i eat 500cal less maint. 6days a week and sat i get to jump up my cal to 400 above maint to boost my thyroid and give me the carbs i need for the week but i felt crappy all day!yesturday i felt pretty good had a great workout and today it took all i had. but i do morning cardio 4 days a week and lift 6 days (diff styles of lifting)heavy 3 days 2-4rep next 3 10-12reps with less rest between sets
Like I said we need to take proactive steps to now which direction to go and to look at a bunch of factors.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
its my first day on this t-cream my doctor gave me it might of just been what i eat yesterday but i feel kinda good like a stronger or a feeling like that. hope this is whats to come

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
my leg isn't bad so i'll go with it there for now, thanks though

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
my leg isn't bad so i'll go with it there for now, thanks though
clip your inner forearms
Excessive hair can tangle it up preventing it from reaching the skin in the first place
50 mgs is not going to do much since there is an underline thyroid condition and probably an adrenal issue. I see this common in practices where they wasting time with cream. Your dr should have went to the gel since it has better absorption. Lipoderm is probably one of the better gel that absorb. Your dr should retest you in 10 days not 3 months. MOst likely your t levels will be lower then what you started. You may get the dopamine kick but after 2 weeks that will fade and you are left lower then what you started with due to shutting down your own production resulting in running off the gel which is not enough. It is just enough to lower your own levels. With out knowing the whole case history and medical information I would not know where to even begin to identify what the next steps may be.

At 33 you are still savable with out TRT potentially, jumping to HRT is not the best route since correcting other underlying issues could resolve T and other symptoms on their own. Your dr is playing fill the gas tank with hormones which is not a good practice with out identifying the cause.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
At 33 you are still savable with out TRT potentially, jumping to HRT is not the best route since correcting other underlying issues could resolve T and other symptoms on their own. Your dr is playing fill the gas tank with hormones which is not a good practice with out identifying the cause.
My thought also. If he has a thyroid issue, taking care of that may raise his testosterone back to normal without HRT.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
From the research i've done when my thyroid starts working better my t should go up.I hope something goes up i had the most toughest workout in a long time yesterday.It shouldn't of been that hard and that sucks!I have limited doctors around me,i live by Gettysburg ,pa the one im seeing is out of Camp Hill.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
From the research i've done when my thyroid starts working better my t should go up.I hope something goes up i had the most toughest workout in a long time yesterday.It shouldn't of been that hard and that sucks!I have limited doctors around me,i live by Gettysburg ,pa the one im seeing is out of Camp Hill.
There is a excellent clinic located near king of prussia right down the turn pick. This Dr specializes in cases such as your in working on jump starting by balancing hormones, lifestyle, and nutrition, ect. He also takes some insurances. Pm me for details.