Ostarine better than Test for andropause?

jpk

jpk

Awards
I'd like to see some discussion here on these new SARMs. I want to play devil's advocate and propose that for many patients, a SARM such as Ostarine could replace testosterone with all its issues.

Specific points include:

1. Osta won't aromatize into estrogen

2. Osta already seems to cause significantly less suppression of HPTA

3. Osta expresses lower androgenic activity, especially on prostate size.

4. Osta is not bound and inactivated by sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG).

On the bro-science front, users are reporting significant gains in lean mass, loss of body fat, mild elevation in mood and libido, and all this with minimal side effects.

Chime in brothers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You left out

5. There is no data on how long term ostarine use will affect human bodies.

thats the only important point. What good is looking good and feeling slightly better than on testosterone to only have some other horrifying things happen after 3 years? This is why the FDA requires the sort of studies it does.

jpk

jpk

Awards
That's true Easy! But, both you and I have partaken of many things throughout the years that were not FDA approved. And I'd venture to say that we've seen tremendous benefits from such "experimentation." I'll bet there's stuff in your cabinet right now that's not FDA approved. All FDA approval seems to mean these days is that some drug company will sell it at ridiculously inflated prices once your friendly local MD writes you a prescription.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but still almost all of those other things are derivatives of things with known safety profiles (and side effects). With something like andropause treatment being from sometime in your 40s till you die, it could easily be 40 years on it. I'd really like to see studies over longer than 6 months before thinking it makes sense to use. a 2 - 5 year study would probably convince me :)

jpk

jpk

Awards
While I got you Easy, then would you be willing to experiment with it right now? Not as a TRT replacement, but as a replacement for AAS?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh sure, under 6 month cycles of it make reasonable sense. Although i'm iffy as to acetone content of what available given the taste....

jpk

jpk

Awards
I want to add to my original post and Easy's post:

6. Very low liver toxicity (now comparing to orals, not test).

7. Female friendly - They gave old ladies 3mg of this stuff per day in a study

8. Cheap!

Let's say you settle on 5mg per day as a "cruising" dose. There's 30ml of 50mg/ml product in a bottle you can get for $50. That's 1500 mg total. This works out to 300 days for $50! Who cares about insurance at this rate? I don't even know if we'll find that we need support supps for Osta, but early indications are that it seems to work pretty good by itself.

All this is assuming of course that the seller is really putting Osta in the bottle at stated doses.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Osta is a really amazing compound. I think it may be a good replacement for test. That being said, i would not run it longer than 6 weeks until we know more about it.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Amen doc. The only thing I'm more interested in right now than Osta is follistatin and the potential for permanent gene therapy to reduce the effect of myostatin.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to see some discussion here on these new SARMs. I want to play devil's advocate and propose that for many patients, a SARM such as Ostarine could replace testosterone with all its issues.

Specific points include:

1. Osta won't aromatize into estrogen

2. Osta already seems to cause significantly less suppression of HPTA

3. Osta expresses lower androgenic activity, especially on prostate size.

4. Osta is not bound and inactivated by sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG).

On the bro-science front, users are reporting significant gains in lean mass, loss of body fat, mild elevation in mood and libido, and all this with minimal side effects.

Chime in brothers!
Opinions. Man, I've been away from this site for a while. But I digress ...

Dude, you are in fine shape for 50, seriously. But come on, WTF is up with the skivvies? It's just not necessary for an avatar. Fine if you want to get feedback on your core, or show progress. That's my opinion -- and you solicited it with that avatar.

Are you taking the Osta?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to add to my original post and Easy's post:

6. Very low liver toxicity (now comparing to orals, not test).

7. Female friendly - They gave old ladies 3mg of this stuff per day in a study

8. Cheap!

Let's say you settle on 5mg per day as a "cruising" dose. There's 30ml of 50mg/ml product in a bottle you can get for $50. That's 1500 mg total. This works out to 300 days for $50! Who cares about insurance at this rate? I don't even know if we'll find that we need support supps for Osta, but early indications are that it seems to work pretty good by itself.

All this is assuming of course that the seller is really putting Osta in the bottle at stated doses.
Hmmm. That is cheap. I know little about this stuff, but that's awfully cheap, like as cheap as adex or aromasin from companies with good reps. Suspect. In any event, it's not part of any responsible anti-aging or HRT protocol.

Last edited:
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Osta is a really amazing compound. I think it may be a good replacement for test. That being said, i would not run it longer than 6 weeks until we know more about it.
Easy's point are well taken.

We have a new doc here? Hope about some commentary on safety.

This seems largely anecdotal at this point.

This doesn't seem like an anti-aging board any more. And this drug doesnt seem like a candidate at this juncture. See Easy's post. This thread probably shouldn't be here, and I am remiss in piling on.

Mea culpa. Apologies.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to subscribe to the theory that God/nature's hormones are there for a reason and correctly balancing these in the proper harmony that was intended trumps one-dimensional approaches.

Surte, Test converts to estrogen (estradiol), DHT to name a few BUT these also have countering effects from/with other hormones (SHBG), etc. These all affect progesterone, DHEA, Thyroid, etc.......as well.

No way I see the current list of available SARMS are suitable replacements for TEST.

Estrogen and DHT have been villified thru the years but they certainly have their purpose along with cortisol, also over-villified.

Controlling them thru intelligent manipulation (competent MD-assisted and regular blood assay-analyzed) would prove to be the most sensible strategy IMHO.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
R
I tend to subscribe to the theory that God/nature's hormones are there for a reason and correctly balancing these in the proper harmony that was intended trumps one-dimensional approaches.

Surte, Test converts to estrogen (estradiol), DHT to name a few BUT these also have countering effects from/with other hormones (SHBG), etc. These all affect progesterone, DHEA, Thyroid, etc.......as well.

No way I see the current list of available SARMS are suitable replacements for TEST.
E
Estrogen and DHT have been villified thru the years but they certainly have their purpose along with cortisol, also over-villified.

Controlling them o thru intelligent manipulation (competent MD-assisted and regular blood assay-analyzed) would prove to be the most sensible strategy IMHO.
Well put. agreed. This endorsement doesn't belong here.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I have my Ostarine in and I'll be starting a cycle on it next week. Probably only a four week cycle though at around 10-12.5mgs ED. We'll see how it goes.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Can osterine increase your test to the same levels as a bodybuilder or is it limited?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 200-250mg a week testosterone shouldn't really be doing too many negative things. 150mg is even better.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 200-250mg a week testosterone shouldn't really be doing too many negative things. 150mg is even better.
Hopefully a moderator puts the kabash to this.

Is this an agenda-driven thread? This is not a proper topic for the anti-aging board. This is no different than discussing Anavar or Winstrol for HRT. None of them are HRT, under any reasonable interpretation of this concept!

Have some respect and move over to the anabolics or PH board.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While I got you Easy, then would you be willing to experiment with it right now? Not as a TRT replacement, but as a replacement for AAS?
"Not as a TRT replacement, but as a replacement for AAS?"

Dude, this is a prima facie evidence why this is not appropriate for this board. Get lost.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Time to quote Wikipedia on SARMS

* Ostarine [10] - affects both muscle and bone, intended mainly for osteoporosis but also general treatment for andropause

* BMS-564,929 - mainly affects muscle growth, intended as general treatment for symptoms of andropause

Both are currently in clinical trials for andropause as an alternative for test with major drug companies. I find this interesting as hell.

Jinxie, I don't know who kicked sand in your vagina but before you chime in you might just want to do the minimal research necessary to make an intelligent comment. Or maybe we should tell the drug companies you don't approve and they can save time and money. Andropause is a fundamental anti-aging issue so this is exactly where this post belongs. Grow up

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

* Ostarine [10] - affects both muscle and bone, intended mainly for osteoporosis but also general treatment for andropause

* BMS-564,929 - mainly affects muscle growth, intended as general treatment for symptoms of andropause

Both are currently in clinical trials for andropause as an alternative for test with major drug companies. I find this interesting as hell.

Jinxie, I don't know who kicked sand in your vagina but before you chime in you might just want to do the minimal research necessary to make an intelligent comment. Or maybe we should tell the drug companies you don't approve and they can save time and money. Andropause is a fundamental anti-aging issue so this is exactly where this post belongs. Grow up
Wikipedia, youre funny ... as hell. Deca treats symptoms too, you yank.

Do you even workout? Seriously.

Last edited:
aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established

Personal insults aren't you just the keyboard warrior!

Those of us on TRT are watching SARMS with great interest a few off the cuff remarks don't really harm the validity of this thread. However it would be nice if you stop posting!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

what does working out have to do with mens health issues over 35?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what does working out have to do with mens health issues over 35?
What does working out have to do with keeping a young appearance? And the guy is talking about taking an AAS, read above, yet he doesn't reflect what most of us look like or are aspiring to look like and doesn't seem to reflect the values. That is relevant.

I will stop posting, gladly. This thread doesn't belong here. And a year or so ago, it wouldn't be tolerated. I used to be an active contributor here.

I know plenty about anti aging medicine, and this doesn't come close. And note, I aminteresed in learning more too, but am glad to go to an appropriate board to learn it. You can always link it. Someone here has a financial interest in the product, so it seems. You could feel that from the go. Advocacy, not a dialogue.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SARMS to replace TRT?

The body needs estrogen and DHT, as it also needs testosterone.

I don't think it would be healthy. Your body needs a certain level of test to be healthy, and SARMS will not do this for you, nor will it replace the exact actions of test in your body, or the cascade of hormones (which are necessary for proper healthy function).

Imo, it's a good adjunct, for training only.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW - anabolic actions are only good for muscle gain. Androgenic actions are what make men, men. Something that is safe for women, to replace males hormones, for male TRT? This doesn't even make sense honestly...no logic behind this

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread doesn't belong here. And a year or so ago, it wouldn't be tolerated. I used to be an active contributor here.

I know plenty about anti aging medicine, and this doesn't come close. .
:bling: True-say

This original post about sarms has nothing to do with male anti-aging medicine. The question does, but SARMS don't. Not even close. Topics like this should be kept in the anabolics section.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

These are but a couple of the symptoms of andropause. The hormonal cascade from healthy testosterone levels, is a healthier and more natural approach, as this is what the body creates and uses naturally, it's what was intended. SARMS are not natural to our bodies and don't mimick the exact effects of test. We need estrogen and DHT, and testosterone metabolites at healthy levels. With SARMS, we would still have subpar test metabolites, but healthy bones and muscle. Woopdedoo honestly :) Much more to being healthy than being strong. I would rather be strong, and also have the rest of my bodily functions working correctly.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are but a couple of the symptoms of andropause. The hormonal cascade from healthy testosterone levels, is a healthier and more natural approach, as this is what the body creates and uses naturally, it's what was intended. SARMS are not natural to our bodies and don't mimick the exact effects of test. We need estrogen and DHT, and testosterone metabolites at healthy levels. With SARMS, we would still have subpar test metabolites, but healthy bones and muscle. Woopdedoo honestly :) Much more to being healthy than being strong. I would rather be strong, and also have the rest of my bodily functions working correctly.
This Gutterpump, he's a bright guy. Get Matrix in here, and it will be a regular hormonal think tank.

I have nothing against anabolics, but this thread is no different than one on Deca -- both "interesting as hell" to those of us who actually lift and build our bodies, but not appropriate for this forum.

It used to be the case where threads would get shut down for people posting about test cyp doses over 250 mgs per week, as it was no longer deemed TRT and HRT. As far as I know, the board parameters haven't since changed. There are so many places to discuss this, incluing on AM. I hope you will consider taking it elsewhere.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
The OP's original topic was about a possible replacement for Trt. Maybe cheaper. I was on Trt, paying out of pocket. It was unfordable for me to be healthy and I went a different route. This is exactly the place to discuss alternative ways to combat andropause.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The OP's original topic was about a possible replacement for Trt. Maybe cheaper. I was on Trt, paying out of pocket. It was unfordable for me to be healthy and I went a different route. This is exactly the place to discuss alternative ways to combat andropause.
How do you replace Testosterone Replacement Therapy with Ostarine. It's not a replacement anymore than Deca is a replacement.

And I don't understand how TRT could be too expensive. You can run hCG or Test, and an AI if necessary, for $65 or so a month, give or take. The expensive part will be proper nutritional support.

I'm convinced some of the people on this thread are not bona fide members of the anti-aging forum -- and certainly not part of the FORMULA. Respecfully, this is not just the 35+ forum, Easy, and historically, this subforum has been a place for even younger guys to pursue TRT and HRT in a responsible and healthful manner.

I am not sure when it changed, but clearly it did on some level, as you are a "board sponse" and your behavior is inconsistent with my understanding of the mission of this board (other than to also sell supplements, which is necessary to support it) as well as the notion of pure HRT and TRT (which dont involve 6 month runs of anabolics that may cause shut down, and we dont know the side effects of -- your words).

My last post should have been my last. I figured I'd close more "maturely."

****, I take it all back. You guys are posting this same nonsense on the anabolics board, and the portly OP in his skivies is talking about coming off cycle and takeing Ostarine and either designers as PCT. You guys really are full of ****ing ****. OP is spewing nonsense about Ostarine all over the place, probably for commercial gain. Really ****ing low budget. I will credit him with one thing, an honest picture of himself. (Uh, son, the cycle ain't working.)

And in any event, and for the love of god, this is "Anabolic Minds," and people should thicken up over jest, particularly when directed at an avatar like that of the OP, who is pushing anabolics on an anti-aging board. Now I shall put my stocking thong back on, LOL.

Thank you very much. End of report.

Last edited:
omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
How do you replace Testosterone Replacement Therapy with Ostarine. It's not a replacement anymore than Deca is a replacement.

And I don't understand how TRT could be too expensive. You can run hCG or Test, and an AI if necessary, for $65 or so a month, give or take. The expensive part will be proper nutritional support.
As far as doing things legally, $65 dollars a month? Your on crack. I knew by my symptoms I had low Test. I needed a Doctor to help me. I didn't have medical so I purchased my own medical. $180 a month. My labs had a co-pay. My doctor visits had a co-pay. My prescriptions had a co-pay. AI's weren't covered. Hcg was covered but no pharmacy near me would stock it. The legal route is expensive.
Again $65 dollars a month? I have a great source for Test, AI's, and Hcg. I know the prices. Unless you have a better source and can really get these Meds for that price, your a crack head that needs an economics class and some life experience.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as doing things legally, $65 dollars a month? Your on crack. I knew by my symptoms I had low Test. I needed a Doctor to help me. I didn't have medical so I purchased my own medical. $180 a month. My labs had a co-pay. My doctor visits had a co-pay. My prescriptions had a co-pay. AI's weren't covered. Hcg was covered but no pharmacy near me would stock it. The legal route is expensive.
Again $65 dollars a month? I have a great source for Test, AI's, and Hcg. I know the prices. Unless you have a better source and can really get these Meds for that price, your a crack head that needs an economics class and some life experience.
I am not going to get into a pissing match with a fool, as I'll still get pissed on.

2k IUs of hCG, $8
5k IUs of hCG, $11 (and that's enough for monotherapy)
4 Arimidex per month, $7
or
8 Aromasin per month, $10
2,000 mgs of Test Cyp (enough for 10 weeks), $60

Do the math, focktard. Under $50 per month for all of it. I don't use test. My program costs about $20 per month. You could run cheap cycles at $120-$150 per month if that was your thing -- FOR YOU TO DISCUSS ELSEWHERE.

You would have been better served by asking me for a PM and some referrals rather than acting like a little truculent, intransigent bitch.

WTF happened to this board???

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I mean, jinxie. Economics. Oh sorry "focktard", basic math. Medical=$180, Dr co-pay= $20, 1 200mg bottle of test with co-pay=$20, lab work co-pay $20...Equals (are you following focktard)...$240 a month without Hcg or AI's. Thats the legal route(that means with insurance)
I don't know where you got your cheap prices and I don't know who sells AI's by the pill. Your stuff must be bunk at those low prices. The Hcg would be more like $25. 2gms of Cyp is more like $90(more than your quoted price) and don't forget shipping charges.
I've been in the game a lot longer than you, obviously, you skinny troll. Why would I "pm" someone like you for advice when I only wanted to here more from the OP about ostarine and trt? I'm through with you jinxie-Try and milk these.

BUMP!

n87

Awards
  • Established
...2k IUs of hCG, $8
5k IUs of hCG, $11 (and that's enough for monotherapy)
4 Arimidex per month, $7
or
8 Aromasin per month, $10
2,000 mgs of Test Cyp (enough for 10 weeks), $60...
I do find the prices like that hard to believe, but if you can, I would like to get information on where in Oregon I can find it.
One clinic I found here, wanted to charge me about $600 a month for the services and supplies, after initial appt, etc.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do find the prices like that hard to believe, but if you can, I would like to get information on where in Oregon I can find it.
One clinic I found here, wanted to charge me about $600 a month for the services and supplies, after initial appt, etc.
You can freeze the hcg in syringes if you get in 10k ius. And everyone doesn't need it. In fact most don't. compounding pharmacy can tailor that and AI doses.

And I don't know anyone that needs to see the doc monthly. A few times, and then twice per year.

And those with insurance shouldn't be complaining, my coverage for this stuff is useless for everything but labs. If you are insured, it's all dirt cheap.

I'm hardly skinny, lol. But yeah, natural and not a gorilla. And my body has been rebuilt from injuries -- reinforcing wisdom of lifting modest weight when you reach 35+.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Take some sleeping pills and dream of those prices 'cause they don't exist.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take some sleeping pills and dream of those prices 'cause they don't exist.
You're kinda daft, even for a "BIG" guy. You have insurance for christ sake. You could buy gear (Test ethers, Deca, etc.) over the Net for what I quoted you. I dont do gear, but I could rattle off the sites. But I wont do it here. I recall seeing a 10-week supply of Deca (for a modest run, 200 mgs, I think) for $43. That's DOMESTIC. And this is just an example.

To be clear, I only do hCG and an AI. You can always pay per pill for the AIs, but you'll be challenged to get pharma grade at the price I quoted. You will have to look. But it ain't bunk. And many on this board could attest to it. Gutterpump, care to give a brother some help?

Another options is cream at the compounder. It's cheap. $50 per month. Even less is possible. Again, Gutterpump?

How much do you pay for coffee, gas, meals? This stuff is cheap under any reasonable interpretation of that word for anyone that has a computer, a DSL line and is over 25. The expensive part is the nutritional support and learning all about it.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats what I mean, jinxie. Economics. Oh sorry "focktard", basic math. Medical=$180, Dr co-pay= $20, 1 200mg bottle of test with co-pay=$20, lab work co-pay $20...Equals (are you following focktard)...$240 a month without Hcg or AI's. Thats the legal route(that means with insurance)
I don't know where you got your cheap prices and I don't know who sells AI's by the pill. Your stuff must be bunk at those low prices. The Hcg would be more like $25. 2gms of Cyp is more like $90(more than your quoted price) and don't forget shipping charges.
I've been in the game a lot longer than you, obviously, you skinny troll. Why would I "pm" someone like you for advice when I only wanted to here more from the OP about ostarine and trt? I'm through with you jinxie-Try and milk these.

BUMP!
Not a genetic gift, never a cycle, and plagued by injuries, but here I am, and I dont think there are many natural people that would call me "skinny."

Here's for you ... Hope this makes you feel bigger ... and inspires you to scrape some nickles together so you can aford the copayment for properly prescribed TRT.

I will now turn to taking pictures of my money ...

Attachments

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Alright enough name calling. I'm hear to learn more about trt etc and alternatives. I canceled my insurance 2 years ago. I found a good source and I feel great now, but I'm always trying to find cheaper as well as healthy alternatives to trt.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright enough name calling. I'm hear to learn more about trt etc and alternatives. I canceled my insurance 2 years ago. I found a good source and I feel great now, but I'm always trying to find cheaper as well as healthy alternatives to trt.
I figured that would give me some respect, LOL!

PM me and I can try to help you out. Like I said, my insurance essentially doesnt cover my HRT any longer. And I pay 6 bills per month to remain insured as I ain't going to the State hospital for orthopedic surgeries, and I've had a bunch in recent years.

Tell us your protocol, and why you want to change if you feel great already. I dont need labs if you feel great.

Respect.

P.S. I still don't understand the $200 monthly charges for medical and labs. I assume that's an error. Anyway, it's moot now that you say you canceled insurance.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Honesty jinx you are the one taking this thread off course! I am in Oz and pay $33 every 6-10 weeks for my Dr Prescribed Pharmacy dispensed Reandron 1000 ... AKA Testosterone Undecanoate 1000mg!!!! for the most part I am happy a little aggressive the week or so after the shot but then I level out I am good. Prior to that I was on sus 250 every 3 weeks and it was a nightmare roller coaster that came close to divorce. Now my wifeee knows to keep away and when to. However that doesn't change the fact that life could be even better perhaps SARMS might be the answer ... probably not (I think gutterpump is on the money in one of his posts) but lets allow people the chance to talk OPENLY and FREELY without being attacked as we are talking about life giving / destroying subject THAT NEEDS TO BE OPENLY DISCUSSED without fear of attack!

For the record I tried S1 and S4 simultaneously low dose thinking I don't go out after dark all would be good and IMO the vision sides are server and not worth it! (I went to my sons class walking through the bright Oz sun into his class and had to sit there blind like a bat for 10-15 minutes before giving my animated show the pre show was an embarrassment for him and I ... I wonder how bodybuilders would go under show lights??????) I hope it was a supplier contaminant issue because other than that side I thought the stuff worked and works well my body appeared to be defying age and reversing to its former glory.

So in my opinion the more discussion and research the better and who really cares where it takes place? ...

Cheers

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honesty jinx you are the one taking this thread off course! I am in Oz and pay $33 every 6-10 weeks for my Dr Prescribed Pharmacy dispensed Reandron 1000 ... AKA Testosterone Undecanoate 1000mg!!!! for the most part I am happy a little aggressive the week or so after the shot but then I level out I am good. Prior to that I was on sus 250 every 3 weeks and it was a nightmare roller coaster that came close to divorce. Now my wifeee knows to keep away and when to. However that doesn't change the fact that life could be even better perhaps SARMS might be the answer ... probably not (I think gutterpump is on the money in one of his posts) but lets allow people the chance to talk OPENLY and FREELY without being attacked as we are talking about life giving / destroying subject THAT NEEDS TO BE OPENLY DISCUSSED without fear of attack!

For the record I tried S1 and S4 simultaneously low dose thinking I don't go out after dark all would be good and IMO the vision sides are server and not worth it! (I went to my sons class walking through the bright Oz sun into his class and had to sit there blind like a bat for 10-15 minutes before giving my animated show the pre show was an embarrassment for him and I ... I wonder how bodybuilders would go under show lights??????) I hope it was a supplier contaminant issue because other than that side I thought the stuff worked and works well my body appeared to be defying age and reversing to its former glory.

So in my opinion the more discussion and research the better and who really cares where it takes place? ...

Cheers
I feel like I am beating my head agasint a wall. Experimental SARMS and "anti-aging medicine" are wholly inconsistent. Go to the anabolics forum.
How many times do I have to explain it. Just because you may be suffering from andropause, and are thinking about this drug, doesn't mean the discussion belongs here. No different than discussing Deca here, so your joints can feel young again. A lengthy thread about that would be misplaced.

We can only police ourselves.

I wont say any more, and wont participate here longer about Ostarine.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

BUMP!
The prices jinxie is quoting is what you would pay at any pharmacy with a prescription.
After insurance, I only pay $10 for 10ml of 200mg/ml test cyp. That lasts me for 3 months.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The prices jinxie is quoting is what you would pay at any pharmacy with a prescription.
After insurance, I only pay $10 for 10ml of 200mg/ml test cyp. That lasts me for 3 months.
My inference is that these guys are determined to keep the focus on Ostarine, through any means. It's similar to someone saying, "but I'm poor, can I attain great health and develop quality muscle on a Ramen noodles based diet." I respond, "can't you afford a whole grain brown rice or sweet potatoes, egg whites, and greens." And they would say, "oh that's way too expensive." My rejoinder, "use your food stamps." Them, "I don't have food stamps."

Ergo, a useless discussion. So fine, if you can't afford any of the supplements or Rx meds on this board, go buy whatever you want, SARM, Deca, Tren, etc. But go talk about it elsewhere.

This anti-aging board does not have a sliding scale.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My inference is that these guys are determined to keep the focus on Ostarine, through any means. It's similar to someone saying, "but I'm poor, can I attain great health and develop quality muscle on a Ramen noodles based diet?" I respond, "can't you afford a whole grain brown rice or sweet potatoes, egg whites, and greens?" And they would say, "oh that's way too expensive." My rejoinder, "use your food stamps." Them, "I don't have food stamps."

Ergo, a useless discussion. So fine, if you can't afford any of the supplements or Rx meds recommended on this board, go buy whatever you want, SARM, Deca, Tren, etc. But go talk about it elsewhere.

This anti-aging board does not have a sliding scale. I am glad to know that your DSL-carrier, computer retailer and gym do.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be clear, I only do hCG and an AI. You can always pay per pill for the AIs, but you'll be challenged to get pharma grade at the price I quoted. You will have to look. But it ain't bunk. And many on this board could attest to it. Gutterpump, care to give a brother some help?

Another options is cream at the compounder. It's cheap. $50 per month. Even less is possible. Again, Gutterpump?
I was using compounded test-cream, hCG and compounded arimidex (but wasn't getting it covered since I was going through a clinic using a compounding pharmacy).

My test-cream was about $190 for 3 months worth, 20% cream (this was far too high for normal TRT though). For a while I was buying 20% cream and using less, making it stretch. Buying HCG online instead of compounding pharmacy, buying aromasin online for fairly cheap (not going to name any sources). Doing this all for dirt cheap.

I'm switching to a new clinic that's local, and is covered by insurance though. But previously, it wasn't covered at all. Altogether may have been costing me $500 for 3 months worth of compounded stuff, test cream + HCG + arimidex. Arimidex is expensive though... Totally worth going with aromasin anyhow imo. Arimidex hurt my lipids.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I am beating my head agasint a wall. Experimental SARMS and "anti-aging medicine" are wholly inconsistent. Go to the anabolics forum.
How many times do I have to explain it. Just because you may be suffering from andropause, and are thinking about this drug, doesn't mean the discussion belongs here. No different than discussing Deca here, so your joints can feel young again. A lengthy thread about that would be misplaced.

We can only police are selved.

I wont say any more, and wont participate here longer about Ostarine.

You are beating your head against a wall ... the wrong one! This is the Male Anti-Aging Medicine section. It is not the Natural Occurring Hormone replacement section. You are being to narrow in your view. Andropause is frequently an age related condition so why would its discussion and possible new medical treatments not belong here?

Even decca being discussed for its positive effects on age related joint deterioration would be suitably placed in this section if it is being solely discussed for that purposes. IMO you are simply applying a standard that is not relevant, we should be and are free to discuss any medicine existing or experimental that might have anti-aging capabilities. Or fight age related illnesses.

If the discussion that then takes place tends to support the idea that the medicine is not suitable for that purpose that doesn't mean the thread was misplaced it means an open discussion took place and people learnt something!

Cheers

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are beating your head against a wall ... the wrong one! This is the Male Anti-Aging Medicine section. It is not the Natural Occurring Hormone replacement section. You are being to narrow in your view. Andropause is frequently an age related condition so why would its discussion and possible new medical treatments not belong here?

Even decca being discussed for its positive effects on age related joint deterioration would be suitably placed in this section if it is being solely discussed for that purposes. IMO you are simply applying a standard that is not relevant, we should be and are free to discuss any medicine existing or experimental that might have anti-aging capabilities. Or fight age related illnesses.

If the discussion that then takes place tends to support the idea that the medicine is not suitable for that purpose that doesn't mean the thread was misplaced it means an open discussion took place and people learnt something!

Cheers
Oh horse ****. You conflate "appearing" to defy age, or rather fool it, in some respect to "anti-aging," preserving the body and function in an optimized state, for greater quality of life AND longevity. Big difference.

There is an over 35 section, and an anabolics section, and you are essentially suggesting that there is a distinction without a difference.

No one called this the "andropause" section. And you and a few others seem to be confused over that notion.

1-2 years ago, this thread would have gotten the kabash, and your intransigence is rather pathetc. You are either daft, stubborn or both. Maybe Ostarine will restore your psychology and cognition to a non-pathological state. I believe the bottle reads, "to be taken with CBT."

All this said, this is now a juvenile discussion -- thread about nothing (a la Seinfeld). I am not going to discuss the notion of propriety with you further.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BOARD RULE (from sticky!)

What don't you guys get? It started off non adversarially. Here is from the board sticky re forum rules (as moderator states, move it to the anabolics board):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/51042-general-forum-rules.html

I am loosing my patience. I am going to address this more directly to make myself very clear.

The Men's Anti-Aging Medicine Forum is for men to discuss Anti-Aging Medicine related discussion ONLY! This is not a forum to discuss post cycle therapy, HCG and/or any form or application otherwise of steroid use.

Dr.John is a nationaly recognized professional in the field of Men's Anti-Aging Medicine. He has his own professional practice. He is a medical doctor! He has a license for legal practice of medicine.

Find me another board anywhere that has a resident of his caliber who is willing to share his experties.

The Dr and I have a conditional understanding regarding his contribution to and leadership of this forum. That agreement is that I will assure him that there is absolutely no discussion of illegal anabolic steroid use or hint of such anywhere whatsoever in this forum.

Some of you believe that by using the term TRT instead of cycle you are somehow getting by this enforcement. I find this to be very disrespectful to Dr.John. I also find this to be an insult to my and his intelligence. I moderate this entire board. I know most all of you. Don't disrespect or play either of us for a fool.

You are free to ask your questions in the steroid forum and post cycle therapy forums. There is just as much information to be found in those forums regarding any one of your questions.

I will make this very clear one more time. Do not come into this forum and ask for any assitance of any kind whatesoever on how to run any portion of your steroid cycles.

I believe I have made myself very clear. I will very aggressively enforce any future indiscretions.