- 09-21-2010, 03:21 PM
- 09-21-2010, 03:47 PMI am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I actually liked using Testim / Androgel. I then switched to Test Cyp. IM's .
My new insurance only pays for Androderm [patches] which suck! GOD I hate those things..plus I don't feel as good as I was on Testim/Androgel. I am working to get the test cyp. back tho.
09-26-2010, 04:50 PM
I found being on Androgel and then Testim my levels never got past 600. I had a lot of joint and muscle pain the T from gels was not supporting my joints and muscles. I switched to Test C shots ended up doing 150 mgs a week then added HCG to the mix. My joint and muscle pain was gone but E2 went nuts.
So today I do Test C shots every 3 days and HCG the day before the Test C shot. This keeps me leveled helps keep E2 down and helps keep blood thinner.
Similar Forum Threads
- By purelife1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:40 AM
- By jrw in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:15 PM
- By solid711 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2006, 07:56 AM
- By PipeCharger in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2006, 11:26 PM