dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's early for long term feedback for the new IDRT, but if you guys have anything you can pitch in about the brand in general (Java lather, BoBu, Majestic Mudd, Flawless IDRT) then we can finish the new website/store and get her launched within the week.

I appreciate it!

Skyn Fyrm design is complete, just going into testing, and the BRITE Supernova (through FSC), with potent anti-cellulite ingredients will be done soon as well. This will give us a strong initial lineup with which to hit up the major retailers that are our goal.

Also, if you are interested in selling to your friends (not really an MLM setup, more like a courtesy wholesale deal for you guys to pick up a few bucks and for me to increase exposure), then shoot me a PM and we'll get something rolling.

I'll make a separate post, but I'm also going to be taking preorders for the Holiday Gift Baskets here shortly. Just need the Java Lather Liquid Lava (bodywash) label design done and new bottles picked out, so the basket will fill nicely.

I don't make any money on these, but they really make me happy to do every year.

tl;dr - I need reviews/testimonials (6 for each product) for:

Java Lather
Flawless IDRT (old or new version)
Bobu Exotic Body BUtter Blend
Majestic Mineral Mudd Mask

We can't launch the website until I can fill these in, and we can't pick up any major accounts without the website being live. Thanks guys!

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I want to give a rave review. Tonight will be my first night using the new IDRT.

I will say that FSC has helped to reduce the appearance of a bothersome wrinkle to a point where it's usually not an issue for me. And that's great. But I want to be able to say it has, at least for all intents and purposes, eliminated it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still owe you a PM. Just as soon as Im not so busy. Maybe Sunday. However, I'm glad I saw this post. Ive already sold a bunch of Java lather(no prophet just at cost) to co workers, and given out twice as much as gifts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still owe you a PM. Just as soon as Im not so busy. Maybe Sunday. However, I'm glad I saw this post. Ive already sold a bunch of Java lather(no prophet just at cost) to co workers, and given out twice as much as gifts.
Let me know. If you pick up more than 12 then you can get Wholesale and make some extra cash for yourself.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love java lather. Got it due to price and love every other product I've tried from Evomuse so figured I would give it a try. I do not need to use a loofa or cloth and can just pick the bar up and wash with it and feel just as clean. I also have to clean my armpits extremely well if I do not want them smelling but have not had this problem using Java Lather.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP on this. We're almost ready to take the website live, but we need more customer experiences.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Using Flawless IDRT has worked to reduce to appearance of a bothersome wrinkle, and has my skin looking and feeling great.

- Mike B.