Please help analyze my blood work

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I'm 29 y/o and have been noticing all the signs of low test, low energy, no motivation, trouble concentrating, no libido etc. So I recently had a blood test done (results below) could someone please help me analyze these results, any input would be appreciated.

LH -5.0
serum test - 439
estradiol - 17.3
FSH - 3.0

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm 29 y/o and have been noticing all the signs of low test, low energy, no motivation, trouble concentrating, no libido etc. So I recently had a blood test done (results below) could someone please help me analyze these results, any input would be appreciated.

LH -5.0
serum test - 439
estradiol - 17.3
FSH - 3.0
I would look into other issues such as adrenals, thyroid, lifestyle, hidden stressors, improper sleep, overtraining, nutritional imbalances. This information tells me nothing. More information is needed. If you need a good MD that is willing to listen please contact me. Be glad to help you out.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I would look into other issues such as adrenals, thyroid, lifestyle, hidden stressors, improper sleep, overtraining, nutritional imbalances. This information tells me nothing. More information is needed. If you need a good MD that is willing to listen please contact me. Be glad to help you out.
This^^^^

A full comprehensive blood test would tell much more. Also ask for a full hormone panel, e2, prolactin, dhea-s, free test and vit d 25 oh. All of these will help paint a much clearer picture about what's going on in your body. Honestly it could be as simple as a vit d deficiency. The values u posted all seem to be within range, nothing glaring there. Test is about middle of the road, but that's somewhat meaningless without the free test total%...just my opinion... Get some more info and I'm sure one of the more knowledgable guys could help ya out.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
your test is fine. Keep it above 300
With this mentality is why people are suffering..
There may be factors that are making it unavailable to the body so more may be needed, but these factors need to be ruled out.