Should I try Hormone Replacement?

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
I'm 27 year old and last year I had a testosterone test performed because I was fatigued, depressed, etc. My free testosterone level was only slightly lower than the middle of their particular scale. My level was 456, 10 away from being at the bottom of the range for "my age group" according to AndroGel's website (keep in mind a pharmaceutical company. They say the range goes from 446 to 786 from ages 25 to 34. It seems most primary care physicians and even endocrinologists don't go by this age group scale. My primary care physician did state to me that hormone replacement was an option and referred me to an endocrinologist. That endocrinologist checked my thyroid function and some other stuff (maybe leutinizing hormone?) and stated they were fine and my sub-low level didn't warrant hormone replacement. I was kind of upset about all this at the time and wanted a second opinion. I had another testosterone test post cycle from using hormone replacement myself because I was so fed up with the whole thing and of course my level was even lower (315 out of a range from 300 to 1100 I believe.) I then went back to my primary care physician and wanted a referral to a different endocrinologist. I went to him and he stated that even this wasn't low enough to warrant hormone replacement and he wants another test. So I go in a few days to get retested and I expect that my level will be really low because what I have been using for hormone replacement (50 mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD). I love how I feel, besides the moodiness. Gynoclomastia hasn't been a problem at all or anything that I can tell (no breast tenderness or anything) I do wish I had known about bromocryptine prior to starting this cycle to avoid the prolactin buildup. I've also been taking Cycle Support twice daily for liver protection, blood pressure regulation and I take Tri-Cor for my triglycerides as well as a multivitamin before bedtimea and omega 3 oils and an aspirin daily. So anyways what i'm getting at is that I love the way it feels and all but the side effects suck so far as losing my sex drive and what not. I've been contemplating doing strictly the testosterone replacement (androgel) with my endorcrinologist but I'm worried about gynoclomastia since I've heard Test converts to estrogen easily. Will he give me something without me having to ask for it to prevent this kind of stuff? I'm wondering if I should just start using clomid and hcg during every Fina cycle instead of using the test for hormone replacement but I just wonder if I'll need clomid or HCG all the time since I kind of needed hormone replacement before I ever even started using Fina. Can anyone help? Thanks for listening and sorry for the long paragraph.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Do not see an endo, ever, for anything. They are incompetent criminals just there to push drugs. I saw you are in Virginia, if you are near DC, some of the best drs in the country are in Chevy Chase.

did i remember to mention never see an endo?

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
yea i'm pretty far from there actually... (chevy chase.. funny name btw) i was thinking endocrinologist because i have great insurance so if anything was prescribed it would be cheaper than making my own fina or whatever...

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
no one else out there with an opinion?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
no one else out there with an opinion?
You could have your primary Dr do a joint phone consultation with a real DR like DR John. I do not believe that is terribly expensive and your INS may even cover DR Johns fee as well. If it were me that would be my route. You absolutely have to use the best people. It will save you money in the long run, and time.

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
the doctor gave me the option of androgel, test shots or HCG, but he was pushing for Test.. my T level was 58!! this was expected cuz i just ended my fina cycle like that day.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27 year old and last year I had a testosterone test performed because I was fatigued, depressed, etc. My free testosterone level was only slightly lower than the middle of their particular scale. My level was 456, 10 away from being at the bottom of the range for "my age group" according to AndroGel's website (keep in mind a pharmaceutical company. They say the range goes from 446 to 786 from ages 25 to 34. It seems most primary care physicians and even endocrinologists don't go by this age group scale. My primary care physician did state to me that hormone replacement was an option and referred me to an endocrinologist. That endocrinologist checked my thyroid function and some other stuff (maybe leutinizing hormone?) and stated they were fine and my sub-low level didn't warrant hormone replacement. I was kind of upset about all this at the time and wanted a second opinion. I had another testosterone test post cycle from using hormone replacement myself because I was so fed up with the whole thing and of course my level was even lower (315 out of a range from 300 to 1100 I believe.) I then went back to my primary care physician and wanted a referral to a different endocrinologist. I went to him and he stated that even this wasn't low enough to warrant hormone replacement and he wants another test. So I go in a few days to get retested and I expect that my level will be really low because what I have been using for hormone replacement (50 mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD). I love how I feel, besides the moodiness. Gynoclomastia hasn't been a problem at all or anything that I can tell (no breast tenderness or anything) I do wish I had known about bromocryptine prior to starting this cycle to avoid the prolactin buildup. I've also been taking Cycle Support twice daily for liver protection, blood pressure regulation and I take Tri-Cor for my triglycerides as well as a multivitamin before bedtimea and omega 3 oils and an aspirin daily. So anyways what i'm getting at is that I love the way it feels and all but the side effects suck so far as losing my sex drive and what not. I've been contemplating doing strictly the testosterone replacement (androgel) with my endorcrinologist but I'm worried about gynoclomastia since I've heard Test converts to estrogen easily. Will he give me something without me having to ask for it to prevent this kind of stuff? I'm wondering if I should just start using clomid and hcg during every Fina cycle instead of using the test for hormone replacement but I just wonder if I'll need clomid or HCG all the time since I kind of needed hormone replacement before I ever even started using Fina. Can anyone help? Thanks for listening and sorry for the long paragraph.
First of all fini will shut you down faster then anything. you need PCT for sure.
If you are preparing to go on HRT and do fina again and still have not learned your lesson you are a complete idiot. Most people that take the juice eat like crap, have no clue of training and just look like total bloat bags. You need to find out the cause look at lifestyle, hidden stressors, proper eating patterns. good sleep hygiene and stop being a recreational body builder. If you are going do drugs (which i do not adovate), but use them for a purpose.
Going on TRT which was self induced by your newbie status like all the other meat heads I have to clean up is wrong direction. ?Have a complete evaluation of thyroid, adrenals, and sex hormones to find if its secondary or primary. If you need a good dr willing to listen in north east please PM me he knows what he is doing and has several people that have been in your shoes.

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
my creatinine levels and a liver enzyme are slightly elevated (1.5) but good cholesterol is borderline and triglyceride level was 58! i'm on test cypionate (50mg 2x week) and don't plan on doing fina again atm... so far as your negativity go **** yourself... if you're going to try to help someone tighten the **** up or **** off...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my creatinine levels and a liver enzyme are slightly elevated (1.5) but good cholesterol is borderline and triglyceride level was 58! i'm on test cypionate (50mg 2x week) and don't plan on doing fina again atm... so far as your negativity go **** yourself... if you're going to try to help someone tighten the **** up or **** off...
he was just giving you sound advice bro but at your age and mentality you wouldnt understand. to show you who is wrong here look up trt and the drugs that people use. even if self prescribed test is just about it. only an idiot would use tren for trt so he was just giving you what you deserve. if you need trt do it right and then you can blast a few times per year with whatever you want. if you just want it so you can be a meat head your problem is more than likely your own insecurities or your lack of determination to do it properly over time

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
he can't even spell to top everything off lol

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
you are allright.You are not low in testosterone. Dont spoil your ody with TRT. I was low T 2 years back (241) below minimum,still; I had a kid (healthy and active). After visiting this forum I started Androgel , used for one month,then stopped. I used Test -Cyp also for one month. Then I stopped it. They did not give any positive results to me. Now I am very happy and have very good libido (24*7) and lot of energy. Low testosterone is all BS.Trust endocronologists.They know better than us.When my Urologist said I am fine Idid not believe him .But he was right.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
you are allright.You are not low in testosterone. Dont spoil your ody with TRT. I was low T 2 years back (241) below minimum,still; I had a kid (healthy and active). After visiting this forum I started Androgel , used for one month,then stopped. I used Test -Cyp also for one month. Then I stopped it. They did not give any positive results to me. Now I am very happy and have very good libido (24*7) and lot of energy. Low testosterone is all BS.Trust endocronologists.They know better than us.When my Urologist said I am fine Idid not believe him .But he was right.
There is a DR in the northeast about 3 hours from you that specializes in kick starting as well as looking for core source of your problem. He also takes many difference insurances as well. Pm me for details.

longrob

Awards
I think darkblue's advice would be just the ticket!