Arimidex Exp. Date.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I think I found a new problem my Arimidex Exp. date us 11/2008. When I fill my script for it I get 90 days for $10.00 like a dummy I would pore the next refill into the older bottle and when it was full stop refiling it. So the old bottle says Exp. 11/2008 the pills on top were newer. The bottle will hold about 270 pills and I am down below the half way point. So I am taking Exp. pills that don't seam to be working as well.

I have some Arimidex that came in last July Exp. 12/2011 I took one this morning and finely feel better no more Panic feelings. We will see it this is it in the morning taking one mg. should drive me down to low and I should lose night time and morning wood.

I am happy to say this morning I went to low on my Estradiol levels so the new pills worked and the old ones don't. I have been having a problem feeling very high on Estradiol and when I am to high I get Panic feelings and sweat like a pig.

So all I am saying is if your Dr. gives you Arimidex 30 pills in a script and you end up with a lot of it like I did make sure it's still good not at the Exp. date. I went through 10 weeks of Hel* because of this.