Testosterone

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am very confused:

I have a total testosterone of 206 pg/mL ref. 300-1000

How Is it that I still can retain and gain strength?

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
probly CNS related man
strength will be beter with higher test levels....period............. it is why men are stronger and faster than women
get your levels up with HRT or juice

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probly CNS related man
strength will be beter with higher test levels....period............. it is why men are stronger and faster than women

I agree, I would love to have higher testosterone levels, but then again does this make sense. Your saying my CNS is causing my strength gain which I understand, but my high estrogen is making me feel "unmanly". So I get estradiol in check and let testosterone do as it will, because with less estrogen----less estrogen sides like feeling unmanly?? Why wouldnt my low testosterone levels affect my strength or is my CNS just taking over???

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
probly CNS related man
men are stronger than women? that is not politically correct :twak: kidding. To the OP, low test does not guarantee loss of muscle / strength its just harder to keep strength.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am very confused:

I have a total testosterone of 206 pg/mL ref. 300-1000

How Is it that I still can retain and gain strength?
Your adrenals are probably making up the difference by increasing adrenaline which will eventually run out over time. It would be suggested to your adrenals, thyroid and other hormones check before jumping to conclusion of taking TRT. Depending on ones age would determine what direction the practioner would go. IF you are in the north east USA pm for a good HRT dr.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Your adrenals are probably making up the difference by increasing adrenaline which will eventually run out over time. It would be suggested to your adrenals, thyroid and other hormones check before jumping to conclusion of taking TRT. Depending on ones age would determine what direction the practioner would go. IF you are in the north east USA pm for a good HRT dr.
Good posting from Matrix - as usual. :cheers: