Small Dose of Deca on top of hCG

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all. As the regulars know, I am on hCH monotherapy and a strong responder. I am taking 700 IUs E3Ds. That puts my TT at around 1,110.

My ortho surgeon has given me a script for Deca, to help my shoulders fully recovery (after bilateral open surgeries). I have some bad trigger points that haven't responded to other things, and I am hoping that the extra fluid for 12 weeks will give them a chance to heal.

3 questions:

1) Is 100 mgs per week enough?
2) Will the hCG serve the same function as Test Cyp in terms of preventing Deca Di_ck? (I assume it will)
3) Is there any risk that my HPTA system will be compromised, somehow, such that when I come off the Deca, the hCG will no longer work as well, or I will otherwise need to do a PCT of some sort?

I may need to move this one to the steroid boards. (I just didn't want a bunch of responses about 100 mgs being a joke of a starting dose -- I want to heal -- not get bigger.)

TIA,
J

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
100mg a week is enough to improve collagen synthesis

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100mg a week is enough to improve collagen synthesis
Geezus, dude, you're looking a little plump at 4% BF, LOL. You're an effin' beast. Nice work.

Thanks for the feedback. What do you think about sides, etc.? Also, once a week injection is fine, right?

TIA

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man and you shouldn't experience any sides from the deca at that low of a dosing and once a week is fine