Thank you to Matrix...

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Just want to thank him as since he gave me the advice to take magnesium citrate, P-5-P and Zinc for my insomnia, I am sleeping better with only one wake-up during the night (this one has shift from 1:30 AM to 3 AM).

So thank you to you, Shawn...

One issue remains for me is the fatigue since even getting good sleep does not relieve the fatigue but we have seen that my histamine is high and I still need to do the urine test that I will do next sunday as I will have a 24 hours take to figure out if it is metabolism issue or just excess...

Otherwise, I have started methyl-b12, PABA and B5 to see if it can relieve my fatigue. Since I took them this morning, now in the afternoon I have a feeling of happiness. :) :) :) but it could be related to my workout session during noon.

One remark is that my tinnitus is worst those time but I can live with it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just want to thank him as since he gave me the advice to take magnesium citrate, P-5-P and Zinc for my insomnia, I am sleeping better with only one wake-up during the night (this one has shift from 1:30 AM to 3 AM).

So thank you to you, Shawn...

One issue remains for me is the fatigue since even getting good sleep does not relieve the fatigue but we have seen that my histamine is high and I still need to do the urine test that I will do next sunday as I will have a 24 hours take to figure out if it is metabolism issue or just excess...

Otherwise, I have started methyl-b12, PABA and B5 to see if it can relieve my fatigue. Since I took them this morning, now in the afternoon I have a feeling of happiness. :) :) :) but it could be related to my workout session during noon.

One remark is that my tinnitus is worst those time but I can live with it.
Glad that I can be of assistance.
The tiniitus can be related to possibility of hypothryoidism or hypoadrenals issue. Also to low ferritin could be also aggravating it as well. As we probed deeper then more things will start to uncover. The main thing I can not emphais most is proper lifestyles, positive mind set, and good balanced nutrition. Also alklazing the body and getting bowels moving is number one priority before I even begin with a person. We actually learned a technique that can even slow down cancer cells that is not taught in traditional medicine. I am on of the new breeds of ND's being trained right now.

brassmonkey

Awards
i like the zinc mag combo for sleep. What forms and dosages are you taking mag citrate, activated B6 and what kind of zinc. I use zinc arginate/glycinate and a mag combo of taurate, glycinate, orotate and fumarate. i rotate that w/ a zinc aspartate/orotate mix coupled w/ some spray magnesium chloride. I haven't been adding the B6 and know it helps w/ absorption and should probably add that to the mix. ZMA always worked well for me back in the day.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i like the zinc mag combo for sleep. What forms and dosages are you taking mag citrate, activated B6 and what kind of zinc. I use zinc arginate/glycinate and a mag combo of taurate, glycinate, orotate and fumarate. i rotate that w/ a zinc aspartate/orotate mix coupled w/ some spray magnesium chloride. I haven't been adding the B6 and know it helps w/ absorption and should probably add that to the mix. ZMA always worked well for me back in the day.
People that have health issues need zinc picolate due to absorption issues.

brassmonkey

Awards
First off, thanks Matrix for taking the time to share you knowledge. Do you take an all-in-one combo or how do you combine the mag/zinc/b6? Thanks again.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks Matrix for taking the time to share you knowledge. Do you take an all-in-one combo or how do you combine the mag/zinc/b6? Thanks again.
I just combine the 3 taking them seperatly, 30 minutes bfore going to bed. Mangesium citrate in pouder, P-5-P in caps, and balance zinc in caps:

Zinc (as Monomethionate) (from OptiZinc®) 15 mg 100%
Copper (as Gluconate) 1 mg 50%

ZMA never worked for me... but I guess it is an absorption issue.

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
...Also alklazing the body and getting bowels moving is number one priority before I even begin with a person. We actually learned a technique that can even slow down cancer cells that is not taught in traditional medicine. I am on of the new breeds of ND's being trained right now.

Any tips on this? I'm suffering from constipation (among other things unfortunately)......only going once every 2-3 days and I am sure that my other health issues would be much easier to solve if I could get the bowels moving regularly again. I do get plenty of fiber and eat no junk food or even dairy for that matter. Just fruits, green vegetables (lots!), eggs, and grass fed meats really. Also, I rotate my food choices regularly to avoid food allergies. Still, the constipation persists. What is this technique you speak of?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Any tips on this? I'm suffering from constipation (among other things unfortunately)......only going once every 2-3 days and I am sure that my other health issues would be much easier to solve if I could get the bowels moving regularly again. I do get plenty of fiber and eat no junk food or even dairy for that matter. Just fruits, green vegetables (lots!), eggs, and grass fed meats really. Also, I rotate my food choices regularly to avoid food allergies. Still, the constipation persists. What is this technique you speak of?
Magnesium, taken as a product called Natural Calm, about an an hour before bed has helped me with my very similar situation.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you slow down the cancer Matrix? My aunt has 12 months to live (pancreatic cancer) and would love to get any advice possible.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How do you slow down the cancer Matrix? My aunt has 12 months to live (pancreatic cancer) and would love to get any advice possible.
Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest cancers once diagnosed.
Pm me and I be glad to assist you..

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest cancers once diagnosed.
Pm me and I be glad to assist you..
Exact, my uncle just left this world within 2 months after knowing he had this cancer.