Blood test result

  1. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Blood test result


    Hey, that's my result:

    Total Testosterone 404
    LH 4.8
    FSH 3.0
    Prolactin 12.2
    % Free Testosterone 1.5
    Testosterone free 61

    age 25 (but look like 18...because of low testosterone?), 6.3(190cm), 184 pounds (85kg)

    I want to understand the result. I think, that the low testosterone causes a low dopamine and low dopamine causes high prolactin. High prolactin and low dopamine causes my depressions and many others of my social disabilities.

    The LH is actually pretty normal or above average. But testosterone is at the borderline. It means, that my body wants more testosterone but my testicles are not able to produce more. It causes my varicocele. I am surprised. I have had the varicocele for 14 years. The brain should actually meanwhile know that the testicles are not going to produce more testosterone.

    Because of the low testosterone i've already had many bones and joints operations, ED, depression, hotflashes, neurological problems, sleep disturbance, chronicle fatigue, diminished physical performance, no sexdrive, osteoporosis, Irritability.... and many many more. Actually all symptoms which are in the literature reported.

    My questions: Do I understand everything right? And why do I have all those symptoms like someone who has a really <250 low testosterone. Is may the answer, that I am someone who needs a lot of testosterone? I'd had a very high testosterone level before the varicocele.... to high for my age. I was 11 when I became the varicocele.

    Another question is: Why is it easy for me to build muscles. I exercise with very low weights (because of weak bones) and have no problems to build muscles. For example bizeps curls with 13 pounds (6kg) and have a bizeps of 17.3 inches (44cm). Does it mean that I would be a muscle giant with a normal testosterone level? Should I take testogel?

    I know, many many questions...

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    Hey, that's my result:

    Total Testosterone 404
    LH 4.8
    FSH 3.0
    Prolactin 12.2
    % Free Testosterone 1.5
    Testosterone free 61

    age 25 (but look like 18...because of low testosterone?), 6.3(190cm), 184 pounds (85kg)

    I want to understand the result. I think, that the low testosterone causes a low dopamine and low dopamine causes high prolactin. High prolactin and low dopamine causes my depressions and many others of my social disabilities.

    The LH is actually pretty normal or above average. But testosterone is at the borderline. It means, that my body wants more testosterone but my testicles are not able to produce more. It causes my varicocele. I am surprised. I have had the varicocele for 14 years. The brain should actually meanwhile know that the testicles are not going to produce more testosterone.

    Because of the low testosterone i've already had many bones and joints operations, ED, depression, hotflashes, neurological problems, sleep disturbance, chronicle fatigue, diminished physical performance, no sexdrive, osteoporosis, Irritability.... and many many more. Actually all symptoms which are in the literature reported.

    My questions: Do I understand everything right? And why do I have all those symptoms like someone who has a really <250 low testosterone. Is may the answer, that I am someone who needs a lot of testosterone? I'd had a very high testosterone level before the varicocele.... to high for my age. I was 11 when I became the varicocele.

    Another question is: Why is it easy for me to build muscles. I exercise with very low weights (because of weak bones) and have no problems to build muscles. For example bizeps curls with 13 pounds (6kg) and have a bizeps of 17.3 inches (44cm). Does it mean that I would be a muscle giant with a normal testosterone level? Should I take testogel?

    I know, many many questions...
    #1, you are assuming that TT=404 is not low.

    If your FreeT=61 but it should be closer to 250 you may be missing 75% on testosterone.

    Your prolactin is fine.
    Prolactin=12.2(2.0-18.0)ng/dL


    Other than low testosterone you may have variety of defficiencies.
    Start investigation with good blood test.
    List on my post #44, between blue lines.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-2.html
  3. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    thank you for the answer.

    I'm not assuming that my testosterone is not low. I've just said that it is not "very low"... like under 250.

    Your blood test is awesome! But I have unfortunately no money to do a similar thing.

    I don't understand your second sentence with the 75%. What do you mean with it?

    And to the prolactin: The labor said that 2-13 is in the normal range. I have 12.2. It's actually very high. I thought that just pregnant women or men with low dopamin have over 10.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    thank you for the answer.

    I'm not assuming that my testosterone is not low. I've just said that it is not "very low"... like under 250.

    Your blood test is awesome! But I have unfortunately no money to do a similar thing.

    I don't understand your second sentence with the 75%. What do you mean with it?

    And to the prolactin: The labor said that 2-13 is in the normal range. I have 12.2. It's actually very high. I thought that just pregnant women or men with low dopamin have over 10.
    When posting test results it is good practice to post:
    name, value, units, range also laboratory name.

    For prolactin and FreeT I used ranges from my tests that are done at Quest diagnostics.

    Note; consider FreeT test as useless and do not spend money on it.
    If you want to know your FreeT ask for
    TotalT and SHBG
    to be done from same blood draw.
    You can then figure out FreeT from chart on post #41, thread as posted on my previous post.

    .
  5. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    When posting test results it is good practice to post:
    name, value, units, range also laboratory name.

    For prolactin and FreeT I used ranges from my tests that are done at Quest diagnostics.

    Note; consider FreeT test as useless and do not spend money on it.
    If you want to know your FreeT ask for
    TotalT and SHBG
    to be done from same blood draw.
    You can then figure out FreeT from chart on post #41, thread as posted on my previous post.

    .
    That's the thing. I don't spend any money. My insurance has been paying so far. I don't have any money to spend.
    I just can work with the done results above. Sorry.
    Are you able to say something about my results so far?
  6. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    That's the thing. I don't spend any money. My insurance has been paying so far. I don't have any money to spend.
    I just can work with the done results above. Sorry.
    Are you able to say something about my results so far?
    It is going to be up hill.
  7. Registered User
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    264

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    Hey, that's my result:

    Total Testosterone 404
    LH 4.8
    FSH 3.0
    Prolactin 12.2
    % Free Testosterone 1.5
    Testosterone free 61

    age 25 (but look like 18...because of low testosterone?), 6.3(190cm), 184 pounds (85kg)

    I want to understand the result. I think, that the low testosterone causes a low dopamine and low dopamine causes high prolactin. High prolactin and low dopamine causes my depressions and many others of my social disabilities.

    The LH is actually pretty normal or above average. But testosterone is at the borderline. It means, that my body wants more testosterone but my testicles are not able to produce more. It causes my varicocele. I am surprised. I have had the varicocele for 14 years. The brain should actually meanwhile know that the testicles are not going to produce more testosterone.

    Because of the low testosterone i've already had many bones and joints operations, ED, depression, hotflashes, neurological problems, sleep disturbance, chronicle fatigue, diminished physical performance, no sexdrive, osteoporosis, Irritability.... and many many more. Actually all symptoms which are in the literature reported.

    My questions: Do I understand everything right? And why do I have all those symptoms like someone who has a really <250 low testosterone. Is may the answer, that I am someone who needs a lot of testosterone? I'd had a very high testosterone level before the varicocele.... to high for my age. I was 11 when I became the varicocele.

    Another question is: Why is it easy for me to build muscles. I exercise with very low weights (because of weak bones) and have no problems to build muscles. For example bizeps curls with 13 pounds (6kg) and have a bizeps of 17.3 inches (44cm). Does it mean that I would be a muscle giant with a normal testosterone level? Should I take testogel?

    I know, many many questions...
    If you are able to build muscles quickly that means you have normal testosterone and 404 is enough for you.If look younger then you must be happy.Your LH and FSH are normal. So you have symptoms which are unrelated to low testosterone
  8. Registered User
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    247

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    Hey, that's my result:

    Total Testosterone 404
    LH 4.8
    FSH 3.0
    Prolactin 12.2
    % Free Testosterone 1.5
    Testosterone free 61

    age 25 (but look like 18...because of low testosterone?), 6.3(190cm), 184 pounds (85kg)

    I want to understand the result. I think, that the low testosterone causes a low dopamine and low dopamine causes high prolactin. High prolactin and low dopamine causes my depressions and many others of my social disabilities.

    The LH is actually pretty normal or above average. But testosterone is at the borderline. It means, that my body wants more testosterone but my testicles are not able to produce more. It causes my varicocele. I am surprised. I have had the varicocele for 14 years. The brain should actually meanwhile know that the testicles are not going to produce more testosterone.

    Because of the low testosterone i've already had many bones and joints operations, ED, depression, hotflashes, neurological problems, sleep disturbance, chronicle fatigue, diminished physical performance, no sexdrive, osteoporosis, Irritability.... and many many more. Actually all symptoms which are in the literature reported.

    My questions: Do I understand everything right? And why do I have all those symptoms like someone who has a really <250 low testosterone. Is may the answer, that I am someone who needs a lot of testosterone? I'd had a very high testosterone level before the varicocele.... to high for my age. I was 11 when I became the varicocele.

    Another question is: Why is it easy for me to build muscles. I exercise with very low weights (because of weak bones) and have no problems to build muscles. For example bizeps curls with 13 pounds (6kg) and have a bizeps of 17.3 inches (44cm). Does it mean that I would be a muscle giant with a normal testosterone level? Should I take testogel?

    I know, many many questions...


    You have pretty much the same results as mine your even same height as me lol... but i do have a lot of problem building muscle.

    With my current mercury issues im unable to start my TRT or thyroid medication but once my mercury burden is relieved i will start.

    Your blood test looks pretty basic as Jansz said do TotalT + SHBG then calculate your FreeT from that which is on that page Jansz posted.

    Your prolactin looks normal mine is the same. You need to check also E2, DHEA & Cortisol, ACTH, Free T3 & T4, IGF-1, GH and others to really see where you stand.

    And usually Low T has multiple factors behind it including poor nutritional status, metabolic problems, lifestyle and sleep patterns, gastrointestinal/absorbtion issues etc.

    Its a LOOONG road but well worth it once you get to a point where you look and feel great.
  9. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    If you are able to build muscles quickly that means you have normal testosterone and 404 is enough for you.If look younger then you must be happy.Your LH and FSH are normal. So you have symptoms which are unrelated to low testosterone
    I actually can't believe it. There are to many symptoms. Even delayed puberty etc... actually everything. I even feel it when my testosterone is a little higher. For example in the morning. No headaches, good mood etc... Also my varicocele is a evidence that my testosterone should be higher.

    Also Tribulus or other testosteron booster. I'm feeling under that stuff like a new human. Have huge power in the gym, no libido problems and no depressions at all (Even better than serotonin blocker). But that crap just works for the first days for me and it stopped. Just when I stop taking it for 2 or 3 weeks and start to take it again I have the same good results... for around three days.

    Just my muscles have no problems to grow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    You have pretty much the same results as mine your even same height as me lol... but i do have a lot of problem building muscle.

    With my current mercury issues im unable to start my TRT or thyroid medication but once my mercury burden is relieved i will start.

    Your blood test looks pretty basic as Jansz said do TotalT + SHBG then calculate your FreeT from that which is on that page Jansz posted.

    Your prolactin looks normal mine is the same. You need to check also E2, DHEA & Cortisol, ACTH, Free T3 & T4, IGF-1, GH and others to really see where you stand.

    And usually Low T has multiple factors behind it including poor nutritional status, metabolic problems, lifestyle and sleep patterns, gastrointestinal/absorbtion issues etc.

    Its a LOOONG road but well worth it once you get to a point where you look and feel great.
    It can't be because of my lifestyle. I do sport, eat just natural healthy food, take never drugs... even no asperin, have no gastro issues (tested), sleep a lot etc.

    I won't make any other tests... to much money and I do not have made a SHBG exam.

    It is definitely my varicocele that causes my low testosterone. I said it at the beginning. I had before the varicocele a testosterone level out of range. It was to high for my age. But doc said it's still ok. Then came varicocele and all my problems inkl. dropping of the testosterone.



    By the way. I guess the only way to figure out if I have enough testosterone or not is trying testogel for 30 days.
    That's also what Dr. John recommend on his website. He wrote "when it helps, it must be low testosterone"... and tribulus etc. actually already proved it me.
    A nice experiment would be to try a very low testogel to see with how much testogel the testicle are still producing testosterone. In that way with many step by step tests I could figure out how high my usual test level should be... Well, it's what i'm gonna do.
  10. Registered User
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    247

    T Replacement is so great though... when i compare it to how i feel now as usual with Low T its a different way of living your life. Your a different person for the better.

    You need to find yourself a competent TRT doctor first and foremost. I have found one of these endocrinologists who is very into actually helping a patient and understanding their symptoms and adjusting dosages accordingly. He's chinese by the way... i seriously think they are by far the best doctors.
  11. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    But MetalMx... What you did was actually not anymore TRT, it was a little more:-)
    I understand a lot about the immune system but almost nothing about hormones. But what I do know is,that you should cut back a little and take maybe just a little testosterone to reach 600-700... not more.
  12. Registered User
    tonyjaafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    118

    Im not an expert but I want to ask whether you are allergic to everything ? Are you able to eat everything properly ? The reason I ask is that I suffered a lot for 1 year with constant pharynjitis and only recently found out it was due to allergic reactions.
    Allergy can attack any part of the body in any form..my weakest was throat so it attacked my throat. Just an angle to look at as allergy often goes undiagnosed.
  13. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjaafan View Post
    Im not an expert but I want to ask whether you are allergic to everything ? Are you able to eat everything properly ? The reason I ask is that I suffered a lot for 1 year with constant pharynjitis and only recently found out it was due to allergic reactions.
    Allergy can attack any part of the body in any form..my weakest was throat so it attacked my throat. Just an angle to look at as allergy often goes undiagnosed.
    Thank you. Well, I'm allergic to around 10 things. Also Milk, Soy and wheat. But I think, that the allergies are coming just because of the low testosterone. Look, low testosterone causes a decrease of IL-2. A decrease of IL-2 causes an increase of IL-13, 10 and more importand IL-4. An increase of IL-4 causes an increase of IgE antibody. An increase of IgE antibody causes allergys.
  14. Registered User
    tonyjaafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    118

    Get it sorted out..look into NAET (Naet.com)..acupuncture but very effective..it has really helped me so much I cannot even begin to tell.
    Just find a good practitioner (make sure they are well qualified - you can see that on the site) and atleast go once for testing. I highly recommend atleast going once. Once you see how they test for allergies (MRT - Muscle Response Testing) and how you can test things yourself at home and how accurate it is..you would continue with the treatment for clearance. So go once, atleast.
  15. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjaafan View Post
    Get it sorted out..look into NAET (Naet.com)..acupuncture but very effective..it has really helped me so much I cannot even begin to tell.
    Just find a good practitioner (make sure they are well qualified - you can see that on the site) and atleast go once for testing. I highly recommend atleast going once. Once you see how they test for allergies (MRT - Muscle Response Testing) and how you can test things yourself at home and how accurate it is..you would continue with the treatment for clearance. So go once, atleast.
    Thank you. I've already had a whole month with acupuncture. It didn't help.
  16. Registered User
    tonyjaafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    118

    Through a NAET practitioner ?
  17. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    It was not in the states, so I don't if NAET also in my country exist. I just know that he was a teacher on a traditional Chinese Medicine school and specialized for acupuncture.

    I'm pretty sure that low testosterone is the reason for.
  18. Registered User
    tonyjaafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    118

    Ok. Just a suggestion. Look into it if you feel like.
    Maybe the allergies are causing low testosterone ?
  19. Registered User
    aisstea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    first came low testosterone and than allergies. I've had a low testosterone since I've had a varicocele in the left testicle.
  20. Registered User
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    247

    Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    But MetalMx... What you did was actually not anymore TRT, it was a little more:-)
    I understand a lot about the immune system but almost nothing about hormones. But what I do know is,that you should cut back a little and take maybe just a little testosterone to reach 600-700... not more.

    Haha yeah it was definitly a little more... :bb3:

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. Blood test result on 24.01.2009
    By MacWanted in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. THYROID test result rewiev help
    By prdelka in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
  4. My IGF-1 test result
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:56 AM
  5. blood test result and why is my test so low?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.