Restart Protocol

magicstyk

Awards
What would you guys say that a standard restart protocol would be or suggestions to one that has worked for someone?

I have been on the Androgel 5mg for about 4 months and want to give it shot at a restart because the doc that prescribed it just put me on it without a whole lot of investigation. I had low T and free was low but all other levels were in check.

Im 31 and the thought of the gel everyday forever isnt very appealing. In addition, I just had gyno removal about a month ago from puberty gyno and I dont want to go through this again at no cost.

Thanks for your input.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys say that a standard restart protocol would be or suggestions to one that has worked for someone?

I have been on the Androgel 5mg for about 4 months and want to give it shot at a restart because the doc that prescribed it just put me on it without a whole lot of investigation. I had low T and free was low but all other levels were in check.

Im 31 and the thought of the gel everyday forever isnt very appealing. In addition, I just had gyno removal about a month ago from puberty gyno and I dont want to go through this again at no cost.

Thanks for your input.
If you want investigation, look at my list, post #44

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html
----------------------------------

Do not get your hopes to high in getting to have proper t levels naturally.
But having logical treatment that is designed to your personal needs is good idea.

Why have you had gyno (steroids?)?
Any idea of why you had low T?

5grams of Androgel is usually way not enough.
10grams is the usual dose, if it works.

magicstyk

Awards
I cant really find the best reason for my decline. I do think a 1-AD cycle that I was into about 10 weeks and had to stop cold turkey with no PCT about 4 years ago probably contributed. After that my gains have been in the toilet. I have to work twice as hard to keep any gains. My gyno was from when I was 15 and never went away. I just would like to give the boys a chance to try again at making what I need.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I cant really find the best reason for my decline. I do think a 1-AD cycle that I was into about 10 weeks and had to stop cold turkey with no PCT about 4 years ago probably contributed. After that my gains have been in the toilet. I have to work twice as hard to keep any gains. My gyno was from when I was 15 and never went away. I just would like to give the boys a chance to try again at making what I need.
From what I see posted around, you are done.
but

It is always a good idea to try to be natural.
But do not spend a lifetime trying to get there.

After 6-9 months if you are not there,
be a good boy, and do what you have to do.

Before you start, do enough research so you can set goals for your self. Without a goals you will newer know where you are.

Just be tankfull that there is technology that can help you.

Happy New Year 2009.