So what are resasonable expectations??.....

redbishop123

Awards
if you take the t shot I expect mood and energy might get better...But is it possible to completely transform your body??....Like gain 40 pounds of muscle?.......Like eye popping transformation>?.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
If you are taking it "to gain 40 pounds of muscle" you are taking it for the wrong reason.

If your body is in equilibrium and and eat right and work hard you will gain that 40 pounds of muscle, but you will also look like a frog.

redbishop123

Awards
Lol....what do you mean by a frog??....Well I would like to gain muslce mass.....I'm 26 and look like I'm 16 its not like I 'm 180 solid mass and want more....I just wanna look like a damn adult you know what I'm saying?....I think muslce mass is a great reason along with mood and internal health

spinn

Awards
  • Established
You can transform your body with the right diet, workout and cardio routine.

Taking Testosterone you may not need is a huge risk and may shut down your body's own production of it. Then, you are screwed.

redbishop123

Awards
You know what though no you can't....Sometimes exercise and diet is not enough...You need big bad ass mr. T you know??..........

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Lol....what do you mean by a frog??....Well I would like to gain muslce mass.....I'm 26 and look like I'm 16 its not like I 'm 180 solid mass and want more....I just wanna look like a damn adult you know what I'm saying?....I think muslce mass is a great reason along with mood and internal health
Get good tests done, post results here.
List for tests that I do is on post #44 between blue lines, here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html

Just do not go nuts and buy any steroids or testosterone, YOU WILL hurt your self.

Post any known problems that you may have.
==========================================
Lots of young people are (relatively) malnourished.
They have low gastric acids and low levels of bacterial flora.
No matter how good they eat they are deficient, malnourished.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
You know what though no you can't....Sometimes exercise and diet is not enough...You need big bad ass mr. T you know??..........
No you dont need big ass T. Eat well and do exercise, Total T of 450 is more than enough for big muscle

redbishop123

Awards
450 really??....what about free??.....and also kind of off the subject but even if you have decent t can estrogen hinder that t?......For instance lets say to people have the same amount of t and free t yet one has a higher estrogen level.....Would the higher estrogen be more hindered the the other??...