amazing results on clomid

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
i've been taking clomid for around around 3 weeks.

before clomid 309
after clomid 965

and i'm still taking them until sept 3 :)
no wonder i'm always horny around my g/f haha

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

before clomid 309
after clomid 965

So you know that your balls are working.
Now just transition to HCG.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
it totaly killed my libido, test levels stayed the same as when on test but so drive what so ever. why did you strt taking it

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
So you know that your balls are working.
Now just transition to HCG.
what do you mean transition to HCG? when i get off clomid will my body still produce enough testostrone.? and what is HCG?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
ok i am guessing you are on clomid to restart your system, if so what caused your body to stop producing test? there is a chance your body wont restart and continue to make test without meds

1st question is why did you stop producing test on your own

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean transition to HCG? when i get off clomid will my body still produce enough testostrone.? and what is HCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin HCG
Human chorionic gonadotropin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novarel
Abraxis
Pregnyl
Hucog

Ovidrel (if you are rare case and allergic)

Always buy the smallest vial or ampoule that you are able.
Always reconstitute with diluetant provided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You cannot be on clomid for life, unless you want to go blind plus other sides.
You can be on HCG for life.
Other than increasing Testosterone, HCG at higher doses may increase your E2 excessively.
Depending on your reaction to HCG, you may need more HCG than you can tolerate.
You will then use as much as you can and add the missing Testosterone as a shots or gel/creme.

Tolerable HCG dose would be a dose that would not require you to use more than 2mg/week of Arimidex/Liquidex?Anastrozole.
You should end up on HCG(400-750iu) per shot per 2x/week schedule below, (it is 4 HCG shots/week).

You want to have DHT at the top range or only slightly more, say 150% of the top range would be a max.

If you need to raise DHT, use transdermal T.
If you do not need to raise DHT, use Tshots.
If you do not need T but need DHT, put little bit of transdermalT on your scrotum.

Your goal on estrodial, E2 is
E2-ultrasensitive(10-30), 15 usually best.
Personal E2 level can be found by tweaking, using nightly erection as a guide.
Do not check E2 while on clomid.

Your testosterone goal is FreeT~300
FreeT should not be assayed value.
Get TT, Albumin and SHBG and figure out your FreeT from chart or calculator post #41.
Use chart first, for sanity check. It is easy to mess up units on calculator.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html
Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

Schedule, T+HCG or just HCG use post #68:
I prefer 2x/week
According to your schedule, you have days whe you can draw blood, plan your schedule with blood drawing in mind.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-4.html

[table 1 3 0] 2x weekly T-shots, HCG two days before T shot
1 | Monday | 0 hrs | T-Shot 7AM | no blood draw ever
2 | Tuesday | 24+12=36 hrs | HCG 7PM | ok to draw before HCG shot
3 | Wednesday | 36+24=60 hrs | HCG 7PM | ok to draw before HCG if HCG was skipped the day before
4 | Thursday | 84 hrs | T-Shot 7PM | no blood draw ever
5 | Friday | | no shot | ok to draw after 7PM
6 | Saturday | 84+36=120hrs | HCG 7AM | ok to draw before HCG shot
7 | Sunday | 168-24=144 hrs | HCG 7AM | ok to draw before HCG if HCG was skipped the day before
[/table]

Note:
for people doing T shots on other days or hours considered on above tables,
remember that you are either on 7 or 3.5 day schedule,
7*24=168 hrs
3.5*24=84 hrs
Print the table, write your own days and hours over what I posted.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
i'm guessing it was probably a shitty pct after prohormones that caused me to stop producing :(

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
supprised your dr. put you on clomid without allot of testing to see why or did you tell him about the ph u took

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
supprised your dr. put you on clomid without allot of testing to see why or did you tell him about the ph u took
i told him everything..they did test after test..some chick did a mri on my piptuary gland my LH level came back low and he wanted to see if he can get that up and get me restarted with clomid.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
i told him everything..they did test after test..some chick did a mri on my piptuary gland my LH level came back low and he wanted to see if he can get that up and get me restarted with clomid.
Hopefully your HPTA reset. The best way to find out is to retest one month after you're off clomid. Make sure you draw the same time and weekday as your last. Get plenty of rest and start taking ZMA and fish oils. The most important number will be LH. Testosterone levels fluctuate.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Nice response to clomid. Ask your doc if you can stay on for at least 8 weeks if possible... I was on 12.5mg ED.

I'm doing good 2 mos after stopping clomid... my test was <300, went up to 750, and is now hanging around 600+

I still have insomnia though, so mine might end up dropping again. I think this was what caused it to go low in the first place. Sleep is a b!tch... its the one health thing you have little or no control over. Unfortunately its very important.

Omega Man

Awards
Hey guys. Been on clomid since jul24 at 37mg for 1 week then 5 more weeks at 25mg. My first test results coincidentally came back at exactly 309 like p0fellow, had my test done again on friday and got my results back today.

Testosterone Serum, 1108 (ref range 241 - 827)

I will discontinue use today unless anybody thinks I should stay on longer and can convince why. Will stay off for 3-4 weeks and retest. I'm very happy thus far ;)

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established

Testosterone Serum, 1108 (ref range 241 - 827)
Wow, nice. Mine was 750 at the peak. I hope it holds for you after quitting. Sometimes it takes a little longer or another cycle to keep going. Post your results at 1 mo and then 2 mos.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
awesome results omega.. i just had my testostorne ran again offically through the dr this time..last time i got the lab to run them while i was getting an STD test lol. anyways now my testostone is 994 and he wants me to stay on for 4 more months.. i'm going to start taking lean xtreme while i'm on clomid since i know its working great and so i can melt this mid section fat off my belly while my testostone is so high

Omega Man

Awards
Wow, nice. Mine was 750 at the peak. I hope it holds for you after quitting. Sometimes it takes a little longer or another cycle to keep going. Post your results at 1 mo and then 2 mos.
What do you mean another cycle?

That does sound like a good idea p0fellow. I'm sure my results on a diet (which I badly need) would be much better with my test this high. Hmm Maybe I'll just drop it down to 12.5 mg, and with half a bottle left I have enough at that dose to last a couple months. Is it safe so run clomid this long? I mean it's a small dose, clomid wont shut you down after a while or desensitize your leydig(?) cells will it?

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards

That does sound like a good idea p0fellow. I'm sure my results on a diet (which I badly need) would be much better with my test this high. Hmm Maybe I'll just drop it down to 12.5 mg, and with half a bottle left I have enough at that dose to last a couple months. Is it safe so run clomid this long? I mean it's a small dose, clomid wont shut you down after a while or desensitize your leydig(?) cells will it?
naw clomid wont shut you down at all..and i'm pretty sure you arent desensitizing your cells. the only issue i brought up with my dr about being on it for 5-6 months is the issue with eye problems. but he assured me that everything would be fine

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I've read some guys need to run it longer until your body gets used to producing on its own. If you stop and find your T dropping too much, you could do it again for a couple of months. I guess cycle is the wrong word :)

Omega Man

Awards
UPdate!

Been 6 weeks on 12.5 mg and had my blood test taken yesterday and my results are:

Testosterone Serum, 892 ng/dl (Ref range 241 - 827)

Now I'll go off the clomid for 3 or 4 weeks and have it retested.

sarcazmo

Awards
Question about your TestE dosage table

hi JanSz,

I posted this question in another thread about a week ago but have not received a response. You state in your TestE Dosage Chart that "in the study endogenous testosterone was blocked, testis were not producing T during study". Does this imply that if one's natural baseline TT is, say 350ng/Dl, then for any given x-y value on the table, one should add 350 to the TT value ( i.e, 200mg TE/wk = ( 1058 + 350 ); i.e. does the 212.23 value represent such a baseline measurement?

Cheers,

srczm

Get TT, Albumin and SHBG and figure out your FreeT from chart or calculator post #41.

HQProperty

Awards
UPdate!

Been 6 weeks on 12.5 mg and had my blood test taken yesterday and my results are:

Testosterone Serum, 892 ng/dl (Ref range 241 - 827)

Now I'll go off the clomid for 3 or 4 weeks and have it retested.

Im glad the restart worked out. Please keep us updated when you retest. Im also on a restart protocol...i've been on it for 6 days so far. Did you feel anything the first week you took it? Any side effects? I didnt feel much yet...just a bit anxiety...i hope its working.

Omega Man

Awards
Im glad the restart worked out. Please keep us updated when you retest. Im also on a restart protocol...i've been on it for 6 days so far. Did you feel anything the first week you took it? Any side effects? I didnt feel much yet...just a bit anxiety...i hope its working.
Well when i started at 37 for a week or so I might have noticed being a little moody.. Nothing like using clomid at 150 for pct or anything.. After the first couple weeks i really didn't even feel like i was on anything.. I ended up cutting for about a month or so, just about 5-6 lbs, but didn't lose any strength.. so now i'll probably stay natural for a while before i consider any cycles..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hi JanSz,

I posted this question in another thread about a week ago but have not received a response. You state in your TestE Dosage Chart that "in the study endogenous testosterone was blocked, testis were not producing T during study". Does this imply that if one's natural baseline TT is, say 350ng/Dl, then for any given x-y value on the table, one should add 350 to the TT value ( i.e, 200mg TE/wk = ( 1058 + 350 ); i.e. does the 212.23 value represent such a baseline measurement?

Cheers,

srczm

This would give more credit to that research and my table than it deserves.
This is only about initial dose, then you go adjusting dose by blood test results.

Often I see people starting with way to low initial doses of testosterone and wasting lots of time agonizing about further adjustments. These are usually people with high SHBG.

Using that table I was able to transition from transdermal-T to injectable-T in two moves. Practically my first dose was real close and most would have been happy staying right there.

I also use EOD schedule, I think that counts for 50% of my success the table being 50%.

My goal is BAT~575
using test from Quest Diagnostics.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Worst advise.... Why wouldn't you allow his God given pituitary to resume the job for him???

Just keep in mind the research that dr John was quoting in radio show.

Study of 10000men over 10years.

Peple who's BioAvailableTestosterone is less than top 1/4 of the range have 41% higher chance of dying of all causes within next 10 years.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Just keep in mind the research that dr John was quoting in radio show.

Study of 10000men over 10years.

Peple who's BioAvailableTestosterone is less than top 1/4 of the range have 41% higher chance of dying of all causes within next 10 years.
Jan,

What does this have to do with this thread??? The guy was obviously very successful in restarting via Clomid... Do you want him to throw away his successful restart and go on TRT?? If this is the case, we all would love an explanation to your reasoning here.. Why should p0fell0w ignore his successful clomid results and select to go on TRT?? I am really curious.. I would love to learn your logic here.... Truely!!!

thenxtgrt1

Awards

before clomid 309
after clomid 965

Do you have any of your other pre-clomid bloodwork (i.e. LH, FSH, E2, prolactin, etc.)?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
so whats the long term dose on clomid to restart nautral test?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established

before clomid 309
after clomid 965

Very nice results, p0fell0w.

How much clomid did you take daily to increase your test from 309 to 965?

Omega Man

Awards
Bump Bump..

It is now 6 weeks after my last blood test. Was tested yesterday with a total of 6 weeks off clomid. I'm sorry to report that my test levels are back to where they started, actually a little less at 307 now.

p0fellow, how are you doing?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
It is now 6 weeks after my last blood test. Was tested yesterday with a total of 6 weeks off clomid. I'm sorry to report that my test levels are back to where they started, actually a little less at 307 now.
You might talk to your doc about HCG monotherapy, since your testes seem to be capable but your pituitary is not.

HQProperty

Awards
Bump Bump..

sorry to hear about that. im on a restart myself. my t went from 300 to 678 within 1 month. I have 3 more days left till im done with the protocol. I will be doing tests 1 month after being off the SERMs. i will post when i get results.

LeanGuy: did you start another restart?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
LeanGuy: did you start another restart?
Yep, even tho my T was still 500, I didn't want it to go any lower so I'm on round 2 of clomid. Not sure what I'll do if it still drops, maybe HCG.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Bump Bump..

When your levels were over 1000, how did you feel? How was your libido? And what about ball size?

Like Leanguy said, HCG would probably work well for you.

Omega Man

Awards
When your levels were over 1000, how did you feel? How was your libido? And what about ball size?

Like Leanguy said, HCG would probably work well for you.
When I was over 1k I felt normal and ball size was normal. After 6 weeks of stopping I really didn't think it would be that bad, but I did notice my balls were not as plump as they were on Clomid.

I'm a little confused about the HCG tho.. I thought Hcg Mimics Lh and thus acts on the the testes. And since you have the hcg it creates a negative feedback thus shutting down the HPTA.. I thought hcg was used to bring back testicle funtion and clomid is used to restore HPTA function...

If my balls work with Clomid already wouldn't that mean I don't need hcg to get them working?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
When I was over 1k I felt normal and ball size was normal. After 6 weeks of stopping I really didn't think it would be that bad, but I did notice my balls were not as plump as they were on Clomid.

I'm a little confused about the HCG tho.. I thought Hcg Mimics Lh and thus acts on the the testes. And since you have the hcg it creates a negative feedback thus shutting down the HPTA.. I thought hcg was used to bring back testicle funtion and clomid is used to restore HPTA function...

If my balls work with Clomid already wouldn't that mean I don't need hcg to get them working?
If balls are working but your level drops when you go off clomid, it indicates your pituitary isn't keeping up on its own (secondary hypogonadism). Yes, HCG will shut you down, but it maintains the testes and is much safer to stay on than clomid. I don't know of anything else to "kick the pituitary" long term. Maybe talk to your doc about pituitary MRI to see if its allright?

I'm in the same boat, except my levels dropped much more slowly after going off clomid (months).

Omega Man

Awards
If balls are working but your level drops when you go off clomid, it indicates your pituitary isn't keeping up on its own (secondary hypogonadism). Yes, HCG will shut you down, but it maintains the testes and is much safer to stay on than clomid. I don't know of anything else to "kick the pituitary" long term. Maybe talk to your doc about pituitary MRI to see if its allright?

I'm in the same boat, except my levels dropped much more slowly after going off clomid (months).

That's right, so HCG wont help my pituitary if it shuts down the hypothalamus pituitary-testes axis... It only acts as LH on the testes which is normally sent from the HPTA. Seems like HCG is what is needed if clomid doesn't raise your levels.. I don't think it would help in my case.

Anyways I'm going to get my test, estrogen and prolactin done next time. It's possible my prolactin is out of whack and is keeping my testosterone low.. I'm going to take clomid for 3 weeks at 25 mg while using caber .5mg twice a week with 6-oxo and will continue with them 4 weeks after clomid is done and will have my test and all checked again in 7 weeks from now.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
That's right, so HCG wont help my pituitary if it shuts down the hypothalamus pituitary-testes axis... It only acts as LH on the testes which is normally sent from the HPTA. Seems like HCG is what is needed if clomid doesn't raise your levels.. I don't think it would help in my case.

Anyways I'm going to get my test, estrogen and prolactin done next time. It's possible my prolactin is out of whack and is keeping my testosterone low.. I'm going to take clomid for 3 weeks at 25 mg while using caber .5mg twice a week with 6-oxo and will continue with them 4 weeks after clomid is done and will have my test and all checked again in 7 weeks from now.
If clomid didn't work, I'm not sure what the solution is. Do you have comprehensive bloodwork?

Estrogen may have something to do with it. If all else fails, at least you know you can utilize HCG. It would probably be beneficial for you.

Be wary of caber. Once upon a time I dabbled with it. Taking 0.5mg E3D or so. Sometimes spaced out farther than that. I did this for about 6-8 wks. When I was tested, prolactin level came back at 1.0. This was extremely low. I believe having it this low is just as bad as it being real high.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Bump Bump..

Six week is too little to tell you any solid results.. At this stage, your body is still swinging back and forth to find homeostasis. Give it about six months and in the mean time adapt an excellent diet, exercise regimen, stay away from alcohol, and sleep well. You'll notice that with time your testosterone will start climbing up on its own.... No need for further restarts and no need for a life long HCG.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If clomid didn't work, I'm not sure what the solution is. Do you have comprehensive bloodwork?

Estrogen may have something to do with it. If all else fails, at least you know you can utilize HCG. It would probably be beneficial for you.

Be wary of caber. Once upon a time I dabbled with it. Taking 0.5mg E3D or so. Sometimes spaced out farther than that. I did this for about 6-8 wks. When I was tested, prolactin level came back at 1.0. This was extremely low. I believe having it this low is just as bad as it being real high.
with the caber how did you feel on it. Were you using the real pharmacetical tabs? how was libido and sleep?

thenxtgrt1

Awards
with the caber how did you feel on it. Were you using the real pharmacetical tabs? how was libido and sleep?

Yea I was using the real thing. I believe at first it did help with libido and refractory period somewhat. Though it was nothing mind-blowing. I was having problems with sleep during that time so it's difficult to gauge sleep quality in relation to the caber.

Intellectual

Awards
Hey guys a quick question, should I be wary of Generic Clomid or its safe?

texastea

Awards
I am interested in a restart program, but am a little concerned about the safety of Clomid. Has anyone successfully restarted with Nolvadex?

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
hey guys. i just went back to the dr for testing and somehow my testosterone dropped down to 571 even though i was taking the exact same dosage as before. the dr said it was my body figuring out my testosterone and therefor making it even its self out. whats up with that?