stacking psarm with sus500?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%

stacking psarm with sus500?

what do yall suggest. sus will be the min. dosage of 2/d. its my first cycle and i have ALOT of psarm and formadrol (thank you for the bogo!!) and was going to use it as pct but thought maybe i should add psarm to the cycle. im just not sure of all the pathways it would affect n such. any feedback would be much appreciated. and i guess i will keep pct psarm/formadrol/lx the day after my 1 month cycle ends.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would save it til PCT, pSARM is PCT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%

well what do you think about formadrol for on cycle at min. dosage/ED? or any AI for that matter? or should i wait until pct to mess with natural test output n such? it will be 40 days on cycle btw. well thanks alot!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm not sure if the benefits of Formadrol on cycle would be worth it, as the cycle itself is going to have you in full swing anyways. I'd save it for PCT as it's pretty bada$$ at bringing you back into swing through PCT.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?

ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

suggestions?
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just start PCT the day after the cycle ends. Form and PSarm should bring you back pretty quick. There pody!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

suggestions?
    As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.
    Great explanation, that makes perfect sense. I psyched about the psarm/formadrol combo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D-pSarm Stacking Question
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. My G.E.T SUS500 PCT
    By j0sh710 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. SUS500 help!
    By matrixale80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2