Introduction

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to make a quick introduction as a new rep for LG Sciences.

I have been involved in the bodybuilding game for over 15 years. 10 of those years has been spent as an Enlisted Marine and now an Officer. I am big on fitness and personal growth and I wanted to be a part of a company that wants to do the same and isn't just worried about making a buck.

I am an active 5K runner as well as beginning to compete again in bodybuilding competitions. I competed twice as a teen before I joined the Marines. I have gone from fat to fit to fat to fit and am the leanest I've ever been. I have been taking supplements since the late 90's. From Creatine to M1T, Superdrol and all the stuff in between.

One of the big aspects of my job is physical fitness. I take my conditioning very seriously as it affects my ability to perform my job. I have spent alot of time researching supplements, primarily ones that stay within the bounds of the military regs. I am more than happy to answer any questions, especially ones involving supplements and training as they relate to the military.

Jeff