6-Mass

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Well, I cant really comment on diosgenin simply because I have never used it. 6-mass is however shown in the literature to be anabolic without interaction with any major receptors. Great yser feedback to boot!

2. So in actuality, what's a good PCT for this? I can tell you "2 weeks of DAA" is bull....anything in the US OTC that will work (well)?
    >>Now let them tremble<<
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bluedev14 View Post
    So in actuality, what's a good PCT for this? I can tell you "2 weeks of DAA" is bull....anything in the US OTC that will work (well)?
    Our form-xt with daa would be sufficient
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. I ran 1.5 bottles of this with no pct. no shut down or loss of gains or strength. Prehaps this would be good to use after a cycle of andro to help rebalance things. Just throwing ideas around.

5. what sort of pct with this?
    •   

6. Hey guys,

Any updates on 6-Mass? Apparently it has been discontinued and replaced with Mega Mass by Spartan Labs.
    I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this and if it actually works better than 6-Mass?

Cheers

7. I'd like to know what's happening with it also. 6 mass never really got traction. Haven't heard of mega mass. It's probably under dosed like 90% of other legal PHs now

8. Yeah, I still have 2 bottles left of the original 6-Mass formula. They expire 7/16. I remember they brought out a new formula that said "New Hardcore Ingredients" on the front, but from what I heard, it didn't work as well as the original formula. I'd say there may have been something else in the product which wasn't listed on the label.

From what I've read, they are claiming that Mega Mass is over 50% stronger than 6-Mass and that it has 50mg of 6-Keto-Pregn-4-ene-3,20-dione per serve instead of the 30mg per serve which was in 6-Mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Easy Mass Gain Shake
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:06 AM
  2. Pyruvate For Lean Muscle Mass
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
  3. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics