- 04-14-2014, 02:43 AM
- 04-14-2014, 02:56 AM
- 06-14-2014, 07:18 PM
would 6 mass and lg science epiandro stack well?
09-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Could you a add 6 mass to the battle hardener kit
09-24-2014, 06:05 PM
I tried 6 mass last month I say yes its stacks well
09-24-2014, 06:26 PM
09-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Tried to find out more about the main ingredient 6-keto progesterome... to no avail.
There's a "review" of 6-mass on youtube.... it's quite funny really. For some reason the guy (supposedly a MD) says the main ingredient is 6-keto pregnenolone, although the label cleary lists 6-keto-pregne-4-ene-3,20-dione which is (6-keto) progesterone.
Anyway, he goes on to say what it does not do, and that nobody knows how it works, but that he gained 3 pounds whilst on a cycle running something else.
Brb, Ima go run 4 weeks of oxymetholone and drink 2 liters of mineral water a day and then attribute all my gains to the mineral water lol...
09-27-2014, 06:28 AM
I gained about 5 on epiandro and 6mass. 6 mass is a mass gainer ph very mild minimal shutdown if any.
09-29-2014, 08:59 AM
It's not pregnenelone, it is a purely anabolic compound that isn't estrogenic nor progestational nor androgenic.
Yesterday, 07:49 AM
yea sure... so was 6-keto diosgenin a few years ago.
Today, 05:41 AM
Well, I cant really comment on diosgenin simply because I have never used it. 6-mass is however shown in the literature to be anabolic without interaction with any major receptors. Great yser feedback to boot!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 05:06 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:15 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2002, 07:44 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2002, 08:15 PM