6-Mass

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I'm not sure what the OH-21c American equivalent is. Won't find it on the LG web site because its only for the Australian market meaning its a test booster not a ph. Trib would work for pct but keep dose high at 1200-1800mg a day.

2. Cool, understood.

Thanks for your help.

3. would 6 mass and lg science epiandro stack well?
    •   

4. Could you a add 6 mass to the battle hardener kit

5. I tried 6 mass last month I say yes its stacks well

6. What results did you get from it

7. Tried to find out more about the main ingredient 6-keto progesterome... to no avail.

There's a "review" of 6-mass on youtube.... it's quite funny really. For some reason the guy (supposedly a MD) says the main ingredient is 6-keto pregnenolone, although the label cleary lists 6-keto-pregne-4-ene-3,20-dione which is (6-keto) progesterone.

Anyway, he goes on to say what it does not do, and that nobody knows how it works, but that he gained 3 pounds whilst on a cycle running something else.

Brb, Ima go run 4 weeks of oxymetholone and drink 2 liters of mineral water a day and then attribute all my gains to the mineral water lol...

8. I gained about 5 on epiandro and 6mass. 6 mass is a mass gainer ph very mild minimal shutdown if any.

9. It's not pregnenelone, it is a purely anabolic compound that isn't estrogenic nor progestational nor androgenic.

10. yea sure... so was 6-keto diosgenin a few years ago.

11. Well, I cant really comment on diosgenin simply because I have never used it. 6-mass is however shown in the literature to be anabolic without interaction with any major receptors. Great yser feedback to boot!

12. So in actuality, what's a good PCT for this? I can tell you "2 weeks of DAA" is bull....anything in the US OTC that will work (well)?
    >>Now let them tremble<<

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bluedev14 View Post
    So in actuality, what's a good PCT for this? I can tell you "2 weeks of DAA" is bull....anything in the US OTC that will work (well)?
    Our form-xt with daa would be sufficient

14. I ran 1.5 bottles of this with no pct. no shut down or loss of gains or strength. Prehaps this would be good to use after a cycle of andro to help rebalance things. Just throwing ideas around.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Easy Mass Gain Shake
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:06 AM
  2. Pyruvate For Lean Muscle Mass
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
  3. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9