Starting Trifecta Stack! Any advice welcome!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
What's up? I ordered the trifecta last week, it should be in by tomorrow, I hope. I've read alot if good things about it here and on a few other boards; bad things too, but I take everything with a grain of salt either way. Somethings work for some people and not for others. Either way, I'm excited to give this product a go, I'm not expecting ridiculous gains or anything. Quick run down on my stats:

25 yrs old, started lifting on 6th grade football, stopped for a while after high school, started again 3yrs ago
215~220lbs, depending on the scale, bf%??? Prolly between 17-19%
2,500kcal/day (+\-) <200g protein, low carbs, low fat
Lifting 4 to 5 times a week, sometimes 6 if I have time, program changes every 3-4 weeks
Each workout ends w 30-45min cardio, sometimes steady state, mostly interval (2min sprint/2min walk)

I've been tryin to cut bf% this semester. Over winter break I want to add 2-3lbs of lean mass. Hopefully I look leaner at the end and not bloated, lol. There's more I want to post, but I'm using my phone to write this and it's starting to annoy me, lol.

Any advice or suggestions you have are welcome!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
If it's the liquid version, make sure you take some tape and mark where the measurements are... The numbers wear off of the syringes...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Looking forward to it! Got some "before" pics so we can compare to the "afters"?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'll take some the day before I start, then take a few every 2 wks or so. I started takin creatine too, first time for that as well. I read some other ppls logs, I'm hyped! Lookin forward to some hardcore training/dieting!! I'll post when I start, I got finals next week so I don't wanna start till after finals...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
other than adding an extra bottle of m1d to it and running it a bit higher or longe rI would not change anything. GOOD LUCK BRO! Look forward to seeing this one out!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Hmm, that sounds interesting. Can you elaborate more on the extra m1d? I just got my stuff today, I'm tempted to start Sunday, but I got some end of semester partying to do. For the past 16wks I've only let myself drink a six pack every Friday night. Minus last week, I was in a weekend class all day so no beer. Once I start though, I don't wanna drink at all till I'm done w pct, then keep it at six beers on Friday night, lol.

So, as of right now, when I start this cycle I'm also going to be a week into a creatine cycle along with:

(all of these are isotonic)
OPC-3
Multivitamin
B-complex
An extra shot of B12
Calcium
Joint support formula
Ultraprime HGH secretagouge (pm only)

Syntha-6 maybe 2-3 shakes a day. And for the sake of simplicity, I only eat chicken, milk and eggs at my main meals. Right now I'm at 8oz ck for lunch and dinner, but I think I might either bump it up to 12oz ea, or just add another 8oz ck meal at some point in the day. For breakfast and post workout I slam a shake made w milk. Snacks vary by time and what's available, sometimes it's trail mix or sunflower seeds, fruit, or a protein shake.
I drink at least 2 gallons of water a say, including what I drink in my workouts.
Currently this has worked pretty well for me, I was 220+ when the semester started, looked really bloated, then I upped cardio, dropped some carbs, added more lean meats, and ive maintained ~215ish for quite some time. (The scale at the gym says 219-220, home says 215-216...)
I'll take the before pics sometime next week.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I see no need to add an extra m1d. Could add some other supplements like Epic preworkout or a hgh booster like Igh1.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I just found I like it ran a bit longer or higher myself, no need for it but you asked for any rec's and thats only one id say. Not needed, just something I liked to do.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, koo. Thanks bro. I considered it, but then I thought I'd like to see what the stand alone stack can do. But that does sound worth trying if I decide to run the stack a second time around.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
@blergs: I did consider that, but since this is my first cycle, I think I'll wait to see how my body reacts to everything. Thanks for the tip though.

An update (for whoever's interested in following this thread, lol)

I got the stuff last Friday, it's been really tempting to just start, but I took one final today, got two on Thursday, so I need to be focused for those, lol. Thursday after my tests and Friday after work I'll have plenty of time to plan out the diet I'm gonna follow (not too hard, it's mostly chicken anyway) then I'll start on Sunday. I'll try to post "before" pics on Saturday or Sunday.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
@blergs: I did consider that, but since this is my first cycle, I think I'll wait to see how my body reacts to everything. Thanks for the tip though.

An update (for whoever's interested in following this thread, lol)

I got the stuff last Friday, it's been really tempting to just start, but I took one final today, got two on Thursday, so I need to be focused for those, lol. Thursday after my tests and Friday after work I'll have plenty of time to plan out the diet I'm gonna follow (not too hard, it's mostly chicken anyway) then I'll start on Sunday. I'll try to post "before" pics on Saturday or Sunday.
In bro looking on running this also

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
You start yet bro??

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
No, I'm starting on Sunday. I'll be done with school for this semester, and I'll be able to focus on my routine more because I'll have more free time after work.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Well, I took my first dose this morning. MMv3 has a funky taste to it, lol. I only took one dose of that, plus the 2 M1D's w breakfast. I'm gonna take another dose of MMv3 here in about an hour, then at around 3 I plan on hitting the gym, so I'll take the other two. I weighed in at 218.7 this morning, I'll probably be back to 215 by Wednesday. This is gonna be fun! I tried to upload a front pic, I'll try to upload more later...

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your only taking 4 M1d pills per day?? or four doses of liquid?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
The box says 4 pills of m1d and 4 doses mmv3 for the first week, 5 pills of m1d starting the 2nd week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so this is the older version of the stack.. i was confused.. my bad

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea, probably. The MMv3 is liquid though, I dunno if that accounts for anything.

Okay, so I'm finally done with all the stuff I had to do today, so I'll give a quick rundown on today's workout and my thoughts so far.

Leg day, my favorite!

I started out w RDLs 2 warm up sets, one w the bar, one @ 135 x 12 reps, then jumped to 185 x 12, 205 x 12, 225 x 12, 255 x 10, 275 x 4, and back to 135 x 8. That would be typical, but I told myself that I'm takin these supps, push harder, and went up to 275. I've never done that much on RDLs.
Then I went to seated leg curls, 4 sets of 12 @100, then a drop set of 26 from 100, to 80, to 40. (10, 10, 6). That was about average, except the drop set. Again, I told myself to push it to the limit. There was no lying leg curl machine do I did the glutes isolator 3 sets of 12 @ 90lbs for each leg. (I was at a different gym, not my usual place).
Moving on to leg raises, I did 2 sets of 12 @ 100lbs, but it felt too light, so I jumped to 150lbs for 2 sets of 10.
Then I did squats. I like deep squats, I break parallel. I see alot op ppl put on 135-225 and just barely squat, not even close to parallel. It drives me nuts!! I saw it today, I wanted to go laugh at that guy in his face, but I was busy so... It went 135 x 15, 205 x 15, 225 x 15 255 x 12, 275 x 8, all of those are higher reps than I normally do! Usually by the time I get to 275 I can only do 4-5 good reps, with good form. I wanna rep 315 on that last set, so i plan on working real hard while I'm on this stuff.
I finished off w leg press/ calf raises. Calves first, then the actual press. By this time I was runnin outta steam, so I stayed considerably light w the weight: 4 plates x 12, 6 plates x 12, 8 plates x 10 for the last two sets. (those are total plates, not plates on ea side.) I usually start w 8 plates total and wrk to 12, but... Yea, I went hard, but I wanna go harder!!
My legs felt like jello, but they were also crazy pumped, so I just did the elliptical for 33 min total. Light cardio, tomorrow I'll do HIIT.

After that I came home to grub down on a steak w brown rice, then started to grill my ck for the week.

After dinner I took the other two m1d pills. I burped and could taste em, lol, weird taste! Either way, about 5 min after I started feeling really hungry! What up w that!? Is that normal? I slammed a protein shake and felt a lil better.

Also, I noticed that taking just one syringe of the mmv3 doesn't have too much of an effect, but I took one 30 min before I was gonna leave to the gym, then another one about 15 min later. The drive over there I could feel it. I had that feeling like I was mad as hell for no reason, lol! I'm sure that's normal right?

So if I understand correctly, I recognize the mmv3 effects, but how soon will the m1d effects start to kick in? Two weeks or so? After I took em tonight, I felt pretty good, I was still euphoric from after my workout, I had a belly full of food, but every time I burped I could taste the m1d, lol.

Any suggestions on dosing the mmv3? I think I'll keep 2/4 pre workout, but the other two?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
morning first thing and before bed.. and if you can squeeze it in a 5th dose would work good too.. i would give yourself a couple weeks before you really start to feel it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would ... but i also understand you may not be able to purchase more.. that said.. at a minimum keep the mmv3 at 4 doses evenly split.
and remain at your dose on m1d..
btw... is it M1d black? i like to see it dosed around 8 to 10 pills per day for bigger guys.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So you bought the Trifecta stack and it came with M1d pills and MMV3 liquid?

I dosed MMV3 (pills) at 1 am, 2 pre, 1 pm and as Ripper suggested you could add one more dose. Middle of night when you pee would be best. Keep the hormone active in your system longer.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
It wouldn't be too much of a problem to buy more if needed. But how much more would I need? And how much longer would pct be at higher dosages? either way, I was considering getting a btl of t911 to add to pct.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
So day 2...

Chest day!

I've been working on developing my upper chest, so I start out doing incline press. Today after warm up I did 6 sets of 7 reps @ 215 (I'm trying to get up to 225 x 7 for 7 sets), then one set of 4 @ 225. I figured Ida got all 7 for the 7 sets so I jumped up in weight. I should prolly go up to 220 x 7.

Since my focus has been upper chest development, I haven't been doing too much heavy benching. Usually just set to failure @ 225-250. Today I decided to go heavy. I started out at 65 x 15 reps, 130 x 12, 195 x 10, 260 x 8, 290 x 3, 165 x 20 for two sets. (both bench n incline were on the smith machine. I don't have a reliable workout partner)

Then I did cable crossovers, 4 sets of 12 @ 50lbs, and standing cable flies for the same amount.

I did 3 sets of dips to failure, which ended up being 12, 8, 8

Then I did pec dec for 3 sets of 8 @ 200lbs. With the exception of bench and incline, the workload was pretty much standard for me...

I was pretty hyped when I got to the gym. Really just excited to be tryin this stack out. I took two mmv3 before I left the house, and I just took two m1d's after dinner. I can't wait for this stuff to really kick in!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea im confused.. you actually bought a trifecta kit?? and it has pills and liquid in it? can you clarify for us please? it will help us get your dose right.
the t911 is a kick ass product. i personally would run it now and through out .. then switch to formadrol for your PCT.. o and no you wouldnt have to change the length of time on post cycle therapy.. its just you would like to take an equal amount of time off before running another cycle.
time on = time off.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea, that's pretty much how it goes. The box says to split doses of m1d between breakfast and dinner, and just says to take 4 mmv3 doses, as long as each dose is 15min apart. I'll try to send a pic of where it says that on the box...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok well i will leave this one to some of the other reps.. i have no experience with doseing OG m1D.. only the newer versions of it im afraid.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow thats newz to me.. even the formadrol is in caps.. ok well the one thing i can help you with.. dont take the M1d 2x2.. take them 1 pill every 4-6 hrs. and keep them 15 mins apart from the MMv3. you should split them up evenly as possible.. same thing with the formarol when you get to it.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Where did you purchase this stack? Methyl1d could be dosed 1 pill ever couple hours (35 mins before food) and including 1 in the middle of the night to ensure release all day long. I'd aim to get 6 caps a day.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I got it off of mass nutrition. Is the trifecta stack not supposed to have em mixed like that?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just didnt know .. belive me.. its a better deal for you... that liquid MMv3 is a much much better product than the last one.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Hit shoulders today. Nothin special.
Also, I weighed myself this afternoon when I got home from work, I was down to 216. Sunday morning after my morning leak I was 218.somethin, at the gym yesterday I was 217.6. Not too big a deal, last week I didn't eat very clean and only did cardio 3 days. But I am working to keep it in this range.

I'm gonna follow y'alls advice and up the dosages, and get an extra btl if each. Would it matter if the second btl of m1d is regular or the black version?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the m1d black is better... but the M1d liquid is problably even better than that!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
5 would be even more effective just be aware that you will go through your mmv3 and m1d at about 3 weeks or so at that dose... so you'll probably wanna grab two more bottles. The recommended dose if your wanting a full month on the m1d and mmv3 is 4 a day.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'll prolly go that route. Man, since I started takin this stuff, I've been havin these crazy crazy dreams. Real vivid, sometimes nightmarish. It's been pretty wild, lol. I like it...

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, it'd make a good drug trip.

Today I hit back. I increased the poundage on all my exercises by a good 20 lbs, added a few sets, kept reps about the same, but I don't feel very fatigued. It's whatever, I'll just up the intensity next week. My lifting belt fits loose now too. And I was down to 116 or somethin like that the other day after wrk, today I was up to 118. Not a bad deal if I can stay within that range. Bout to do some cardio...

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I haven't updated in a week, lol. My bad. So far so good. I've upped the dosages, I got another stack on its way, I went for the liquid stack for the second one. Been hittin the gym alot harder, recovering alot faster, and my weight is dropping. I need to get a body comp test done to see where I'm at as far as bfi and what not. It looks like I've lost a decent amount of fat, my lower abs are starting to show more. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
update pics man!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not sure if you noticed.. but there seems to be something stuck in your nipple.. :smokin:

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Def leaner from your first pic. Stomach looks tighter and starting to see some vascualrity in your forarms. Keep it up. its working ;)

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Man, my other stack won't be here till Tuesday! But I'm on schedule to finish this first one at the end of the day Wednesday, so that's not so good but not bad either. But man, I am freakin loving this stuff!! If I wanted to use up the next stack in two weeks, how much would I need to take if each? This next ones the liquid stack...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So how many days will you be without? I would cut doses in half and spread it out as much as possible until the next kit comes in!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So how many days will you be without? I would cut doses in half and spread it out as much as possible until the next kit comes in!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I should be good until wednesday. I got six days worth of doses left after today.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea buddy! I got the second stack today! Still got a day or two worth of the old stuff. Since I wanna finish in about two weeks and the bottles have about 112 servings in em, would it be safe to run 8/8? I was running 6/6 with the first one. Would that be too much/overkill? Or should I keep it 6/6?

Fixin to hit chest today. I've noticed my recovery has sped up alot! And I've been pushin more weight x more reps. Good deal. I'm gonna workout w my dad today cuz our training schedules finally overlapped, lol, so I'm gonna try to throw more weight since I'll have a spotter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cool stuff! id say if your doing fine and are not having any side effects then by all means bump up the dose. do you take a middle of the night dose?