New liquid stacks at Nutraplanet

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow LG, you guys are gonna blow my supplement budget! Just saw the crazy stacks and crazier prices on Nutra, it's like Christmas in September!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Holy cow LG, you guys are gonna blow my supplement budget! Just saw the crazy stacks and crazier prices on Nutra, it's like Christmas in September!
Same damn thing I said.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great minds think alike bro!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great. can't wait to see it. Been looking for something new that works.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Id pay close attention to Aarons log, its going to be explosive! I just cant tell you why yet :D
I should be a success in some way, shape, or form. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When you going to start?
I have no tracking # but sometime shortly after it arrives.
There's about 4 other guys logging too.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
And I will be subbed to all of them

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Is each bottle of 17 or 19 a full month worth? By the way it looks on NP that if you take 4 dose a day it will only last 10 days, and it says 4 to 8 doses a day. 3 to 6 bottles would cost way to much for a broke mofo like me.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Actually, one bottle should last about a month. 4 servings/day X 7 days=28 servings/week.
28 servings X 4 weeks = 112 servings per month. The bottle contains 120 servings. If you were to take 8 doses per day, then you'd need two bottles.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Actually, one bottle should last about a month. 4 servings/day X 7 days=28 servings/week.
28 servings X 4 weeks = 112 servings per month. The bottle contains 120 servings. If you were to take 8 doses per day, then you'd need two bottles.
The Np has it set to .5ml and a serving is 1.5ml wich drops it to 40 servings 4 a day makes it 10 days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's 180ml

1.5 x 4= 6
180\6=30

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check your PMs, i just sent it:D
Thx pal got it. ;)
Coming from Maumee, Ohio.., use to live an hour or so from there. A buddy I use to work with was from there.
Thx again Chris.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Logs for PH-17 should be popping up shortly here on AM. Just sent some out for the winners of my Chrome promo. Aaron happens to be one of them.
Will be watching these, as I will be running a log for it and another product, elsewhere...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be watching these, as I will be running a log for it and another product, elsewhere...
Yeah, link these up guys as they get up as I'm very interested in these products.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Great to see the excitement on here for the new stuff!