MMV2 for 12 weeks?
- 07-30-2011, 01:14 AM
- 07-30-2011, 03:14 AM
- 07-30-2011, 08:35 PM
07-30-2011, 10:54 PM
07-30-2011, 10:55 PM
see how you feel at 8 weeks, and if your that set on going 12 asses from there.. 8 weeks is plenty if you ask me, run Form for the next 4 that'll give you 12.
Last edited by Liftergym33; 07-31-2011 at 10:04 AM.
07-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Exactly what i was going to say.
The shutdown will be very minimal, but i still wouldn't run it for more than 8 weeks since you should follow it up with something like Formadrol or Triazole.
08-01-2011, 12:00 AM
08-02-2011, 04:49 PM
We can't recommend it for obvious reasons.
I think the issue here is not really shutdown as MMv2 is not too harsh in this area. With a longer cycle you would be more likely to experience side effects from the estrogen suppression though, or DHT related issues like hair loss if you are prone.
USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator
08-17-2011, 10:54 PM
08-18-2011, 02:39 AM
08-23-2011, 03:46 AM
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sface360 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2011, 11:55 AM
- By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 AM
- By akaswolebd in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 10:53 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:20 AM