MMV2 for 12 weeks?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Is a 12 week cycle of MMV2 out of the question? Using Clomid and Formadrol for PCT. I want to be ON for my entire season.

Thank you!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of the question? No. Although we don't recommend going over 8 weeks at most.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Out of the question? No. Although we don't recommend going over 8 weeks at most.
How shut down can a user be if the dosage was maintained at 500mg for 12 weeks? Thanks for your feedback

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How shut down can a user be if the dosage was maintained at 500mg for 12 weeks? Thanks for your feedback
No one can answer that question... everyone is different, terms of shut down with LG's MM are very min....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see how you feel at 8 weeks, and if your that set on going 12 asses from there.. 8 weeks is plenty if you ask me, run Form for the next 4 that'll give you 12.

Last edited:
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what i was going to say.

The shutdown will be very minimal, but i still wouldn't run it for more than 8 weeks since you should follow it up with something like Formadrol or Triazole.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No one can answer that question... everyone is different, terms of shut down with LG's MM are very min....
Agreed, everyone is not the same.
but shut down would be mild at most.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can't recommend it for obvious reasons.
I think the issue here is not really shutdown as MMv2 is not too harsh in this area. With a longer cycle you would be more likely to experience side effects from the estrogen suppression though, or DHT related issues like hair loss if you are prone.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Natadrol for 12 weeks?
Ah depends on the dose, but at some point it will become suppressive. I'd still do 8 weeks @ 8-10 caps then follow with some sort of natty t booster. Something like DAA, Triazole, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, Formadrol, etc etc etc... you get the picture.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What about Natadrol for 12 weeks?
I would rec NATADROL and M1D-black for 8-10 weeks . 8 caps natadrol ed 4-6caps m1d ed.
pct should probibly be a bit longer or have more in it if your going over 8 weeks.
HCGenerate is great with forma-d