1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.96%

ASGT Questions

2 things:
    1. Does anyone else's tongue get very tingly after consuming? I've taken straight beta alanine before and never had my tongue feel like this, what ingredient might be causing this?

2. Just out of curiosity, what is it that's settling at the bottom of the shaker, cause that last gritty swig is pretty rough. I'm guessing the leucine and some carbs?

Thanks!

PS: Loving it so far, nice to be able to think when I'm in the gym as opposed to the mind-numbing stims in jack3d

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    2 things:
    1. Does anyone else's tongue get very tingly after consuming? I've taken straight beta alanine before and never had my tongue feel like this, what ingredient might be causing this?

2. Just out of curiosity, what is it that's settling at the bottom of the shaker, cause that last gritty swig is pretty rough. I'm guessing the leucine and some carbs?

Thanks!

PS: Loving it so far, nice to be able to think when I'm in the gym as opposed to the mind-numbing stims in jack3d
    1. Nope.

2. With the original Anadraulic State, it was cinnamon. Could just be a mix of things with the GT version.

Anadraulic State GT is definitely a good product - I personally preferred the original version myself, because it was a bit stronger.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    2 things:

Thanks!

Rosie covered your questions but I have to say if I have 2+ scoops I get the tongue tingling; I believe it is the cinnamon in it and/or the beta alanine. Either way, nothing to be worried about. I get a little bit of "grit" at the bottom of my shaker but that seems to be the norm and I just a touch more water, swirl around and chug. Not every ingredient is perfectly water soluble so that is bound to happen to a small extent.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

x3. Sometimes I do get it, sometimes no. Either way, Im a beast so I knows its working.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ASGT
    By onlyone in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:52 AM
  2. ASGT questions
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  3. ASGT - AP questions (pre log clarificatons)
    By EMARTIN in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 06:46 PM
  4. ASGT questions
    By good2Badawg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:24 AM
  5. ASGT, shall I get it?? Questions!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 08:57 AM