Trifecta Stack with Natadrol Dosing?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

i started the trifecta stack today with Natadrol but I realized the MM is V2. I planned on dosing it this way...

M1D- 2/2/2
MMV2- 2/2/2 or should i lower it to 2/2/1?
Natadrol- 2/2/2 or should i go 3/3/3?

is this the best way to dose it? I have to 2 trifecta stacks and 4 natadrols..

Thanks for your help :)

Rocco Vieri

Awards
I dosed like this:
m1D 2/1/2
MMV3 2 pwo/1/1/1
Natadrol 3/2/3

Had no sides whatsoever. Made good gains in both strenght and size and had a lit if energy at work. Will do this stack layer again and will probably dose a bit higher.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Some people only need 4 caps of MMV2 and find it very effective. I know that I personally like 6, but I learned that by ramping up, and I still ramp up every time I use it. I would start with the suggested dosage of M1D and MMV2 when using it with the Natadrol, and then ramp up the hormones as you go. 8 Natadrol seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of people... you simply might not need to dose the hormones so high while running Natadrol, it is a powerful supplement in of itself. Be sure to drink lots of H20!!

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

another question please..

I ran 4 weeks of Furuza-A at high dosage (300-350mg) during April and finished PCT for that in May. Is it too soon to be running this stack? Im already 2nd day in and could stop... i was assuming this was a very mild stack so didnt think it could hurt. But obviously I want to double check for safety. And if I should stop, could I just run Natadrol for 6 weeks and go through PCT and start the Trifecta right after?

Thanks guys!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

another question please..

I ran 4 weeks of Furuza-A at high dosage (300-350mg) during April and finished PCT for that in May. Is it too soon to be running this stack? Im already 2nd day in and could stop... i was assuming this was a very mild stack so didnt think it could hurt. But obviously I want to double check for safety. And if I should stop, could I just run Natadrol for 6 weeks and go through PCT and start the Trifecta right after?

Thanks guys!
Eh... Because I represent LG Sciences I can't tell you that you officially waited long enough. Time on +PCT = Time off.

Do I think you will be hurt by this... the short answer is no, not in the long run, but that is simply MY (GMG's) not LG's speculation. I doubt your cycle will be as successful as if you had waited longer though.

I would stop now, give myself a month of natty supplements, and go for it in July.