Natabolic Stack

theguvner

Awards
Hi guys!

Just received my natabolic stack + an extra natadrol way over in australia :)

Only problem is, the box is not only missing my "Naturally Unnatural Muscle Inducing Cycle Guide" all 3 bottles of natadrol have some broken capsules by the looks of it as there is powder through them. The formadrol and ghenerate are fine. No obvious box damage or anything and aussie customs didnt even open it.

Can you help me out here guys?

Big fan of LG btw, the new formadrol rocks! :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion, they packed the natadrol so tight that the greenish brown powder does come out, you might not have any broken caps.

3 bottles will last you 45 days at 8 caps a day. That's what i would suggest.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys!

Just received my natabolic stack + an extra natadrol way over in australia :)

Only problem is, the box is not only missing my "Naturally Unnatural Muscle Inducing Cycle Guide" all 3 bottles of natadrol have some broken capsules by the looks of it as there is powder through them. The formadrol and ghenerate are fine. No obvious box damage or anything and aussie customs didnt even open it.

Can you help me out here guys?

Big fan of LG btw, the new formadrol rocks! :)
there wicked packed bro, its normal to have some powder in-between the caps when they over lay each other which in-return works it way out... which is why your bottles look they way they do..

But if you find busted capsules then you need to pm me asap;).. But i don't think you'll find any busted caps.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there wicked packed bro, its normal to have some powder in-between the caps when they over lay each other which in-return works it way out... which is why your bottles look they way they do..

But if you find busted capsules then you need to pm me asap;).. But i don't think you'll find any busted caps.
This was the case with my bottle, no broken capsules whatsoever, just slight residue in the bottle from how full the capsules were with the active ingredient!

Cant complain when it comes to getting literally the most for your money!

theguvner

Awards
Yeah ok sweet, it does appear that way :) Thanks for the swift reply.

Can you please send me a copy of the book that was supposed to be in there? A pdf copy would be fine.

Cheers

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
No worries about the powder. My bottles were the same with no busted caps.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my personal opinion, they packed the natadrol so tight that the greenish brown powder does come out, you might not have any broken caps.

3 bottles will last you 45 days at 8 caps a day. That's what i would suggest.

...I've seen dosing variations for N-drol....any (dis)advantages of running it on a 6/8 dosing scheme? (8 on WO days; 6 on off days) with 2 preWO, 2 postWO, 2 w/lunch, 2 w/dinner....with possible 1 day off a week...?

....also most likely combing with Prime @ same dosing....for a 'modest' run..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo man PM me your email. I can send over the cycle guide in PDF format.

I doubt there are busted caps. The manufacturing facility probably just got some of the Natadrol powder in the bottles. I know it looks dirty, but nothing to worry about.