Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very Very Nice! Oh yeah Army, I can wait on ya. You called it first, I will just see how 2 scoops of this works with COUNT EM 2 scoops of Jack3d!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

    No wonder this stuff is so good with concentration, the Shizandra is off the chain, part of why I love Motivate!!!!!
    Is that about 500mg of caffeine right there?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    haha, it's all good my brother in Iron!!! you had your tub first, so I concede!
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    I will be running GT with PSarm too.
    I will work for supplements!

  4. You know I don't know, but as long as i don't get a crash from it I am good to go. I have never crashed from either of these products. Although I probably do need to get myself some Reset-AD soon.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. How many PSarm are you taking?
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    actually was thinking of the same thing myself...
    Working on living

  7. I was thinking about getting some lg sciences receptor Or lower my Psarm down a little.
    I will work for supplements!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I was thinking about getting some lg sciences receptor Or lower my Psarm down a little.
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    As far a I know. There is allot of sites that have it.
    I will work for supplements!

  10. I scoop of gt and I'm hooked. Take a look at today's log. I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack
    I will work for supplements!

  11. how would you compare this to Jacked and superpump 250, and N.O Explode..reason i wanna know are these are three drinks i have ever used. thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    You'll be fine, I will ask Eric for a definite answer my friend, but I was dosing the original pSarm with the old AS, and talk to LG about this prior to repping and I was gtg..should have any issues with stacking the two..But like i said I will get a answer for you..

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    No we dont..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    As far a I know. There is allot of sites that have it.
    True, but the question is..do they still have stock left? I have found out so many sites take so long with updating with what they have, this isnt to say it cant be found

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I scoop of gt and I'm hooked. Take a look at today's log. I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack
    I agree this stuff is really off the hook..zero comapre to the old stuff..LG really did it this time!

    Quote Originally Posted by upTown View Post
    how would you compare this to Jacked and superpump 250, and N.O Explode..reason i wanna know are these are three drinks i have ever used. thanks
    I have used all three of those supplements, and to be honest Jacked beat all of them..but Jack3d made me crash afterwords.. the new AS-GT..hands down by miles, taste, the NEw AS take it down also!....for 17.99$ limited time only you better jump on it fast..and let me know how it works out for you buddy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I believe its around 150mg/scoop...might be a little higher.
    dam, Rob is like lightning!
  14. Day 8


    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    Working on living

  15. Hay bro I think we should send this stuff to our troops. End the war! If you know what I mean.

    Oh and my new log is at "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack
    I will work for supplements!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    excellent breakdown man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    Awesome info, man. I'll probably use this as a rough guide when I start a tub of it later on.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I believe its around 150mg/scoop...might be a little higher.
    Being that I train at night, you will most likely never see me dose more than a scoop sadly or I will never sleep. 3 sounds flat out retarded! 3 scoops of jack3d has me out of my mind and that is like 195 mg of caffeine (lots of geranium as well!) so the thought of 450 mg... words do not describe my thoughts well enough. ArmyGuy, you are one crazy mofo!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Being that I train at night, you will most likely never see me dose more than a scoop sadly or I will never sleep. 3 sounds flat out retarded! 3 scoops of jack3d has me out of my mind and that is like 195 mg of caffeine (lots of geranium as well!) so the thought of 450 mg... words do not describe my thoughts well enough. ArmyGuy, you are one crazy mofo!
    I agree, 3 is Wheeeeeeeeeeeew, but then again everyone is different, Army Guy is a solid 6'3/230lbs mofo..were not talking Erkle size here
    Im very curious to see what they have to say about it..

  20. erkle size.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  21. Hay Urkle is my hero.
    I will work for supplements!

  22. Did I do thaaaaaaaaaaat?????????
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. BAD A$$
    I will work for supplements!

  24. I finally got caught up. AG, your workouts are looking pretty intense. I'm looking forward to trying this stuff out myself.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  25. hahahahahaha you guys are killing me. Step away from the computer for 2 hours and I'm Erkle... wow!!! You guys kill me. Keep it coming!!!
    Working on living

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hahahahahaha you guys are killing me. Step away from the computer for 2 hours and I'm Erkle... wow!!! You guys kill me. Keep it coming!!!
    Wow you changed! Can I get your autograph?
    I will work for supplements!
  27. newbie2bb
    newbie2bb's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    BAD A$$
    hellz yea

  28. Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Metroba said about 150 mg somewhere in one of these threads.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Metroba said about 150 mg somewhere in one of these threads.
    this.
    SFW and GFH
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in