Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. how would you compare this to Jacked and superpump 250, and N.O Explode..reason i wanna know are these are three drinks i have ever used. thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    You'll be fine, I will ask Eric for a definite answer my friend, but I was dosing the original pSarm with the old AS, and talk to LG about this prior to repping and I was gtg..should have any issues with stacking the two..But like i said I will get a answer for you..

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    No we dont..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    As far a I know. There is allot of sites that have it.
    True, but the question is..do they still have stock left? I have found out so many sites take so long with updating with what they have, this isnt to say it cant be found

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I scoop of gt and I'm hooked. Take a look at today's log. I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack
    I agree this stuff is really off the hook..zero comapre to the old stuff..LG really did it this time!

    Quote Originally Posted by upTown View Post
    how would you compare this to Jacked and superpump 250, and N.O Explode..reason i wanna know are these are three drinks i have ever used. thanks
    I have used all three of those supplements, and to be honest Jacked beat all of them..but Jack3d made me crash afterwords.. the new AS-GT..hands down by miles, taste, the NEw AS take it down also!....for 17.99$ limited time only you better jump on it fast..and let me know how it works out for you buddy

  3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I believe its around 150mg/scoop...might be a little higher.
    dam, Rob is like lightning!
    •   
       

  4. Day 8


    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    Working on living

  5. Hay bro I think we should send this stuff to our troops. End the war! If you know what I mean.

    Oh and my new log is at "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack
    I will work for supplements!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    excellent breakdown man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Cardio Day
    Facts: 1 scoop fasted, which is what I will stick with for no lifting days
    Effects: As before, the focus came and energy levels increased
    Damage: 800 meters swimming. Beat last week's time by 1 full minute, and I went fairly easy. I see this as one of the benefits of ASGT. One doesn't really feel the total effects until looking in the mirror, or looking at the stop watch. And then the whole "Wow" factor comes into play.

    Thoughts:
    1 Scoop - perfect for Cardio days and taking a test in school (not that I have done that yet, but the focus is unreal)
    2 Scoops - Great for lifting days. Just a real intense drive, and no crash has ever been reported or felt. Just love the gradual increase. It is at this dosing, IMHO, that one can real feel the smoothness of this product.
    2.5 scoops - The biggest difference I felt between this and 2 scoops is that the energy levels lasted about an hour longer. Again, no crash. Just a smooth transition back to normal focus and energy levels. I will also say that 2.5 was the best vascularity by far. Arm rope had friends all over the place, to include the delt for the first time.. helz yeah!!
    3 scoops - muahahahahahahaha coming soon
    Awesome info, man. I'll probably use this as a rough guide when I start a tub of it later on.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I believe its around 150mg/scoop...might be a little higher.
    Being that I train at night, you will most likely never see me dose more than a scoop sadly or I will never sleep. 3 sounds flat out retarded! 3 scoops of jack3d has me out of my mind and that is like 195 mg of caffeine (lots of geranium as well!) so the thought of 450 mg... words do not describe my thoughts well enough. ArmyGuy, you are one crazy mofo!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Being that I train at night, you will most likely never see me dose more than a scoop sadly or I will never sleep. 3 sounds flat out retarded! 3 scoops of jack3d has me out of my mind and that is like 195 mg of caffeine (lots of geranium as well!) so the thought of 450 mg... words do not describe my thoughts well enough. ArmyGuy, you are one crazy mofo!
    I agree, 3 is Wheeeeeeeeeeeew, but then again everyone is different, Army Guy is a solid 6'3/230lbs mofo..were not talking Erkle size here
    Im very curious to see what they have to say about it..

  10. erkle size.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Hay Urkle is my hero.
    I will work for supplements!

  12. Did I do thaaaaaaaaaaat?????????
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  13. BAD A$$
    I will work for supplements!

  14. I finally got caught up. AG, your workouts are looking pretty intense. I'm looking forward to trying this stuff out myself.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  15. hahahahahaha you guys are killing me. Step away from the computer for 2 hours and I'm Erkle... wow!!! You guys kill me. Keep it coming!!!
    Working on living

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hahahahahaha you guys are killing me. Step away from the computer for 2 hours and I'm Erkle... wow!!! You guys kill me. Keep it coming!!!
    Wow you changed! Can I get your autograph?
    I will work for supplements!
  17. newbie2bb
    newbie2bb's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    BAD A$$
    hellz yea

  18. Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Metroba said about 150 mg somewhere in one of these threads.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hey LG reps, IIRC there was like 100mg Caffeine is the old AS; is that about the dose in a scoop of the new stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Metroba said about 150 mg somewhere in one of these threads.
    this.
    SFW and GFH

  21. Awesome lifts bro, this is working out very well for u. Keep killing it, awesome log!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    this.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Awesome lifts bro, this is working out very well for u. Keep killing it, awesome log!!!!
    this too
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Facts: dosed 2.5 scoops fasted about 30 minutes prior to lifting
    Effects: Focus and alpha male intensity kicked in around 10-15 minutes after dosing. By the time I got to the gym I was in full, yet calm, destruction mode. As opposed to dosing Jack3d where I was jittery and without control - there were no jitters, and I was in COMPLETE control of my agression!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    AG, how many scoops of Jacked would make you jittery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    once I got over 2... i.e. 2 heaping scoops, etc... 2 would do real well fro me, that was my sweet spot with Jack3d. Next to ASGT it is my favorite, but the ride with ASGT is much smoother and there is no crash afterwords. The main dif for me so far is the focus!! holy crap I wish I had this in college!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I agree with the focus. Jacked has the stimmed out part down but AS GT has this focused fury like nothing else I've tried.
    Luvin' dis conversation. Too bad I missed it while it was going on!!! LOL

    I agree totally with both of you. I've done 3 scoops of Jack3d and the jitters were prevalent for sure. And I don't really like the jitters when it comes to my workouts. For recreational pleasure, the jitters are fine. But for workouts I need steady hands and an aggressive spirit. And the laser-like focus that ASGT produces is really productive when it comes to the weights. The mind-to-muscle connection is of supreme importance.

    ASGT is much better than Jack3d IMO.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  24. Yes but it is so much more than just a pre workout supplement it sets up the anabolic environment, not just energy and arterial dialation so it is going to be better in that apsect for sure. I like addin in Anadraulic State or Jacked just before the workout not much though 2 scoops if AP and maybe 1-1.5 if Jack3d.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Luvin' dis conversation. Too bad I missed it while it was going on!!! LOL

    I agree totally with both of you. I've done 3 scoops of Jack3d and the jitters were prevalent for sure. And I don't really like the jitters when it comes to my workouts. For recreational pleasure, the jitters are fine. But for workouts I need steady hands and an aggressive spirit. And the laser-like focus that ASGT produces is really productive when it comes to the weights. The mind-to-muscle connection is of supreme importance.

    ASGT is much better than Jack3d IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes but it is so much more than just a pre workout supplement it sets up the anabolic environment, not just energy and arterial dialation so it is going to be better in that apsect for sure. I like addin in Anadraulic State or Jacked just before the workout not much though 2 scoops if AP and maybe 1-1.5 if Jack3d.
    thanks for the input from the kings )and gods as it may be) of supplements!!! Agreed with all!!
    Working on living
  26. Day 9


    The Beginning of the Day:
    Alright, so to wet the appetite I will define what happiness is! Happiness is taking 20 Army cadets at 5:45 am and putting them on a regulation size racquetball court with 5 slightly under inflated doge balls. Putting all the jocks and athletes on one side and all the chicks, fat dudes, and extremely uncoordinated on the other (not intentional, just worked out that way) and watching the skilled team absolutely destroy the other!!! The carnage was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I'm sure there will be complaints filed against us, but who cares The first game lasted only 1 minute and 15 seconds!!
    During the destruction and laughter, I dosed 3, yes 3 scoops of ASGT fasted.
    30 minutes later was at the gym
    The carnage:
    Incline DB: warm up - 60's x 10 (done with a slow 2-1-2 movement for all sets... so low the burn just pierced!!!) These felt much more controlled than last weeks
    100's x 10 - 100's x 9 (+1 and PR) Drop sets with 80's x 10 (+2) - 75's x 8
    Close grip lat pulldowns
    warm up - 100 x 12
    220 x 10 (+20lbs) - 240 x 8 (+20 lbs) - Drops - 180 x 10 - 150 x 10
    DB Lateral raises no warm up
    25's x 10 - 35's x 10 Drops - 25 x 10 - 20's x 8
    Preacher Curls on Hammer Strength Bench Warm up - 90 x 10
    135 x 10 (+10lbs PR) - 135 x 8 Drops - 100 x 12 (+2) - 90 x 12 (+1)
    Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12
    205 x 10 (+2) - 205 x 8 (+2) Drops - 155 x 12 (+3) - 135 x 9 (-1)
    Leg extensions - Warm up 110 x 15
    200 x 12 (+40lbs) - 200 x 12 Drops - 155 x 12 - 125 x 12
    Legs were burning
    Calves (raises) Warm up 135 x 15 (all done with a 2-2-2)
    270 x 15 - 270 x 12 Drops - 225 x 15 - 185 x 15

    Thoughts on ASGT:
    Again dosed 3 scoops. This is how I would break this down. The focus and agression came much faster than any other dosing. By the time I got to the gym, I was ready to destroy any and all!!! As far as how it affected my lifting, the numbers speak louder than my words. Got 4 PR's and went up on many others to near old lifting numbers. Was extremely happy with the lift today!
    Final thoughts: The smooth decline back to normal levels came much faster than expected. I had thought that the higher dose would mean it would last longer, but it was not the case. After about an hour and a half I was already climbing down. There was no crash mind you, but it wasn't as smooth as 2 scoops.
    Overall I think I will try the 3 scoops again next week but not fasted to see if I can get the effects to last a bit longer and smoother.
    Working on living

  27. good lift.
    I will work for supplements!

  28. Good stuff Army and you got to do it first too! I am taking 1 Scoop AS-GT at waking and then adding a little Jack3d as i walk out the door it is only about 20-25 minutes between them but i think it does the trick. My weight days are moved to Mon-Wed-Friday now and all in the AM. So I am just using it that way and it is still working. I had that focus in the gym this morning tomorrow I will try 2 since I know it is actually having an effect during the workout from the test today.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. 4 fuggin PRs! WOW!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  30. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    4 fuggin PRs! WOW!
    I wish we had a power lifter in the testing.
    I will work for supplements!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Army and you got to do it first too! I am taking 1 Scoop AS-GT at waking and then adding a little Jack3d as i walk out the door it is only about 20-25 minutes between them but i think it does the trick. My weight days are moved to Mon-Wed-Friday now and all in the AM. So I am just using it that way and it is still working. I had that focus in the gym this morning tomorrow I will try 2 since I know it is actually having an effect during the workout from the test today.
    I can't imagine stacking this with Jack3d. Would be bouncing off the walls!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    4 fuggin PRs! WOW!
    It was off the chain bro!!
    Working on living

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I can't imagine stacking this with Jack3d. Would be bouncing off the walls!!.

    It was off the chain bro!!
    LOL, that's how I roll! I am ADHD and my mind always races so that doesn't bother me much as long as I am not stimmed to the point of shaking or illness I am happy being all kinds of amped up!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I wish we had a power lifter in the testing.
    We do. Me.
    Beef Swellington revs his engine with Andraulic State GTSE (Sponsored)
    SFW and GFH

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    We do. Me.
    And he is top notch too! Hard worker with constant progress!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  35. Wow where was I.
    I will work for supplements!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Thoughts on ASGT:
    Again dosed 3 scoops. This is how I would break this down. The focus and agression came much faster than any other dosing. By the time I got to the gym, I was ready to destroy any and all!!! As far as how it affected my lifting, the numbers speak louder than my words. Got 4 PR's and went up on many others to near old lifting numbers. Was extremely happy with the lift today!
    Now that speaks volumes for this product's efficacy.

    There's plenty more PR's where dat cum frum.
    You're killin' it AG!!

    PS- I would love to have seen that dodge ball match!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  37. Right that would have been awesome. Smash Mouth Dodgeball at it's best!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  38. Thanks guys, and next time, we will ensure we have a camera there!!! You tube here we come!!
    and Inarius is a freaking BEAST. Check his log out. The link is with his reply above!!
    Working on living

  39. NICE WORK BIG MAN!!! That seems to be the magic number is 3 muahhaha!!! GETM BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  40. I wish I'd seen that dodgeball match!

    Sounds like team 2 didn't know the 5 D's of dodgeball.

    Dodge. Duck. Dip. Dive. Dodge.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in