Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 15 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    ARMY ALL I CAN SAY IS WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Thats what i like to see my friend. . PR CENTRAL UP IN DIS BIIIAAATTCCH HAHAHA. . . nice work my friend so. . .3 2.5scoops. . . can't wait to see how 3 scoops treats ya and how big a serving size scooper are u using?? 20g 10g let me know
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  2. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    ARMY ALL I CAN SAY IS WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Thats what i like to see my friend. . PR CENTRAL UP IN DIS BIIIAAATTCCH HAHAHA. . . nice work my friend so. . .3 2.5scoops. . . can't wait to see how 3 scoops treats ya and how big a serving size scooper are u using?? 20g 10g let me know
    each scoop is 16g
    Anadraulic State GT Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 16 grams)
    Servings per Container: 45

    going to kill the 3 scoops muahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living
  3. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    Just got my GT in the mail can't wait to try it.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Just got my GT in the mail can't wait to try it.
    be prepared for the rush my friend!!!
    Working on living
  5. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    be prepared for the rush my friend!!!
    I may start it today. I want to see how it effects my lift. I'm on my last week of trifecta. Then I will be moving to my cutting.
    I will work for supplements!
  6. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    you are nutz man..can't wait to hear about your 3 scoop adventure
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    AG, how many scoops of Jacked would make you jittery?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    once I got over 2... i.e. 2 heaping scoops, etc... 2 would do real well fro me, that was my sweet spot with Jack3d. Next to ASGT it is my favorite, but the ride with ASGT is much smoother and there is no crash afterwords. The main dif for me so far is the focus!! holy crap I wish I had this in college!!!
    Working on living
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    I agree with the focus. Jacked has the stimmed out part down but AS GT has this focused fury like nothing else I've tried.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    I just ordered another tub from the special! I almost got two but the wife would kill me. With a competition coing up you can imagine what the supplement budget has started to look like. Especially since I am trying to get my stuff together before I need it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    149

    Just placed an order. Cant wait to try ASGT. Nice work AG!
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just ordered another tub from the special! I almost got two but the wife would kill me. With a competition coing up you can imagine what the supplement budget has started to look like. Especially since I am trying to get my stuff together before I need it.
    I'll try and imagine lol my budget is blown till September. I am well stocked though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I agree with the focus. Jacked has the stimmed out part down but AS GT has this focused fury like nothing else I've tried.
    agreed 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just ordered another tub from the special! I almost got two but the wife would kill me. With a competition coing up you can imagine what the supplement budget has started to look like. Especially since I am trying to get my stuff together before I need it.
    LOL I think we have all been in the same boat my friend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Just placed an order. Cant wait to try ASGT. Nice work AG!
    Helz Yeah!!!! and thanks bro!!
    Working on living
  14. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'll try and imagine lol my budget is blown till September. I am well stocked though.
    more than anyone I know... we are talking supps right???
    Working on living
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    more than anyone I know... we are talking supps right???
    What else is there lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    more than anyone I know... we are talking supps right???
    If not I wanna be DW, I would love have mine blown until September.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Working on living
  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If not I wanna be DW, I would love have mine blown until September.
    Maybe if I hadn't spent so much money on supps ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,320
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    123299

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    When I was serving in Samara, Iraq during the heightened US forces blast of enemy combatants, we had a special operation to destroy the most wanted and lethal of Al Qaida forces. we called it Operation Anaconda Strike. This operation, killing more bad guys than I can legally comment on, was nothing compared to the destruction in the gym this morning
    Facts: dosed 2.5 scoops fasted about 30 minutes prior to lifting
    Effects: Focus and alpha male intensity kicked in around 10-15 minutes after dosing. By the time I got to the gym I was in full, yet calm, destruction mode. As opposed to dosing Jack3d where I was jittery and without control - there were no jitters, and I was in COMPLETE control of my agression!!
    The lift:
    Chest: Flat bench press
    90 lbs (on the bar so used it as a warm up) - 275 x 8 (new PR) - 275 x 6 - Drops - 235 x 6 185 x 7 (the 2 drop sets smoked me. Arms were shaking like the walls of Thunder Gods Temple!!!! Can't wait to get the 275 over 10!!
    Back: seated close grip cable rows
    150 x 15 - 240 x 8 - 240 x 8 (was not going to get less than 8... the pull was INTENSE) - Drops - 180 x 10 - 150 x 10
    Shoulders: Arnold presses (slow with a 2-2-2 count!! and holy crap it burned)
    25's x 15 - 55's x 10 - 55's x 8 - Drops - 35's x 8 - 30's x 10. The slow movement and flexing at the up and down positions smoked me!!
    Biceps: DB alternating curls
    25's x 10 - 50's x 10 - 50's x 7 (form started going so I stopped) Drops - 35s x 10 - 30s x 12
    Triceps: 2 handed overhead DB extensions
    65 x 15 - 100 x 12 (felt too light so went up) 110 x 10 (NEW PR!!) Drops - 70 x 16 - 60 x 20 (was blown up and SWOLE after these!!
    Legs: Leg Presses - Again, since knee surgery I have to go light, but still tore it up!!
    200 x 15 - 300 x 10 - 400 x 6 (best I have done since getting the knee rebuilt!! Drops 300 x 6 - 200 x 12
    Hamstring Curls:
    62 x 10 - 100 x 10 - 100 x 8 Drops - 62 x 10 - 50 x 10

    Over all was pumped with the new PRs!!!! The effects of the ASGT are fully being shown. I had focus and aggression that can only be called amazing!!! Can't wait to stack this stuff with Nata and AP!!!!
    OK your little description at the top was freaking hilarious. The workout...well yeah you know ur a beast and you are proving it right there. B*lls to the walls baby thats some good lifting. Keep up all the new PR's and your gonna have to change your sig to PRGuy.

    Speaking of nata...there new stack looks pretty sick. Very much log worthy.

    Amazing log so far. I already picked up a tub to try out later down the road.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  20. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4038

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yes, I think you will be the firt to ever dose 3 scoops.. are you sure? you guys are animals!
    Yea... I have yet to see someone dose 3. 2 is MORE than plenty for me.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  21. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    OK your little description at the top was freaking hilarious. The workout...well yeah you know ur a beast and you are proving it right there. B*lls to the walls baby thats some good lifting. Keep up all the new PR's and your gonna have to change your sig to PRGuy.

    Speaking of nata...there new stack looks pretty sick. Very much log worthy.

    Amazing log so far. I already picked up a tub to try out later down the road.
    I will be running a Nata log next with a few surprises mixed in... MUahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yea... I have yet to see someone dose 3. 2 is MORE than plenty for me.
    Kleen is going to run 3 tomorrow on his log, the cheater... I was hoping to be the first, but this young sith lord will be patient and wait for Wed!!!
    Working on living
  22. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Waiting to see the 3 go down as well. What is the caffeine content per serving anyway?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Waiting to see the 3 go down as well. What is the caffeine content per serving anyway?
    the exact mg caffeine count is not listed, where I can see, on the tub.

    720g Strawberry Lemonade
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 16 grams)
    Servings Per Container: 45
    Amount Per Serving Amt %DV
    Total Calories Per Serving 30
    Calories from Fat 0
    Total Fat 0.5 g
    Saturated Fat 0
    Cholesterol 5 mg
    Dietary Fiber 7 g
    Sugars 4 g
    Protein 0
    Stimulant Complex: **
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
    Adaptogenic Complex: **
    Quercetin
    Schizandra Berry Extact
    Cinnamon 10:1
    Mulberry Extract
    Amino Acid Complex: **
    Whey Protein Hydrolysate
    Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
    Aspartic Acid
    L-Leucine
    Fee Form Amino Acid
    Estrogen Control Complex: **
    Ellagic Acid 40%
    Trans-Resveratrol 50%
    3beta-hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid 25%
    Creatine Complex: **
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Citrate / Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    pSarm Complex: **
    Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
    Osthole 80%
    Carbohydrate Complex: **
    Dextrose
    Waxy Maize Starch
    * % Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
    † Daily Value (DV) not established.

    Ingredients:
    Other Ingredients: Calcium Silicate, Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame K, N&A Flavoring, Sucralose, N&A Colors (herbal extracts may be from a variety of sources to achieve the active ingredients: eriobotrya japonica,raspberry, pomegranate, cnidium monnieri, thyme, holy basil, angelica).

    I bet LG33, Rob, Craig, or IC will have that answer
    Working on living
  24. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    the exact mg caffeine count is not listed, where I can see, on the tub.

    720g Strawberry Lemonade
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 16 grams)
    Servings Per Container: 45
    Amount Per Serving Amt %DV
    Total Calories Per Serving 30
    Calories from Fat 0
    Total Fat 0.5 g
    Saturated Fat 0
    Cholesterol 5 mg
    Dietary Fiber 7 g
    Sugars 4 g
    Protein 0
    Stimulant Complex: **
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
    Adaptogenic Complex: **
    Quercetin
    Schizandra Berry Extact
    Cinnamon 10:1
    Mulberry Extract
    Amino Acid Complex: **
    Whey Protein Hydrolysate
    Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
    Aspartic Acid
    L-Leucine
    Fee Form Amino Acid
    Estrogen Control Complex: **
    Ellagic Acid 40%
    Trans-Resveratrol 50%
    3beta-hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid 25%
    Creatine Complex: **
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Citrate / Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    pSarm Complex: **
    Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
    Osthole 80%
    Carbohydrate Complex: **
    Dextrose
    Waxy Maize Starch
    * % Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
    Ü Daily Value (DV) not established.

    Ingredients:
    Other Ingredients: Calcium Silicate, Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame K, N&A Flavoring, Sucralose, N&A Colors (herbal extracts may be from a variety of sources to achieve the active ingredients: eriobotrya japonica,raspberry, pomegranate, cnidium monnieri, thyme, holy basil, angelica).

    I bet LG33, Rob, Craig, or IC will have that answer
    I believe its around 150mg/scoop...might be a little higher.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    thanks Rob
    Working on living
  26. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    As a side note, I forgot to mention that since beginning with the ASGT and combining it with Kleen's full body workout, I have dropped 2 lbs.(over 7 days) I wasn't planning on this happening, but the mirror says it wasn't muscle, that is the good news. Was not expecting recomp out of this,... so... BONUS!!!
    Working on living
  27. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Very nas!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  28. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Very Very Nice! Oh yeah Army, I can wait on ya. You called it first, I will just see how 2 scoops of this works with COUNT EM 2 scoops of Jack3d!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

    No wonder this stuff is so good with concentration, the Shizandra is off the chain, part of why I love Motivate!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    haha, it's all good my brother in Iron!!! you had your tub first, so I concede! and 2 of jack3d... tell us how the moon looks from up there!!
    Working on living
  30. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Ahh...that would go in the POSITIVE sides column!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very Very Nice! Oh yeah Army, I can wait on ya. You called it first, I will just see how 2 scoops of this works with COUNT EM 2 scoops of Jack3d!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

    No wonder this stuff is so good with concentration, the Shizandra is off the chain, part of why I love Motivate!!!!!
    Is that about 500mg of caffeine right there?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    haha, it's all good my brother in Iron!!! you had your tub first, so I concede!
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  33. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    I will be running GT with PSarm too.
    I will work for supplements!
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    You know I don't know, but as long as i don't get a crash from it I am good to go. I have never crashed from either of these products. Although I probably do need to get myself some Reset-AD soon.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  35. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    How many PSarm are you taking?
    I will work for supplements!
  36. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1808

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you got a tub? No fair, I am taking mine out of a ziploc bag. LOL
    Actually I will probably wait for this weekend for my dose of 3 so it has more time to get into my system before the workout. I was all excited to do it but it wont all kick in that early and I don't want to waste it.

    Question for LG Sciences, is there a such a thing as too much pSARM? If someone is taking AS-GT for workouts 3 times a week, and also have pSARM to use would that be too much pSARM if taking the daily dose and then 3 times a week getting it in the AS-GT? Just trying to figure ut how to put my next stack together and what can an should be stacked together.
    actually was thinking of the same thing myself...
    Working on living
  37. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    I was thinking about getting some lg sciences receptor Or lower my Psarm down a little.
    I will work for supplements!
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I was thinking about getting some lg sciences receptor Or lower my Psarm down a little.
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I looked at that at one site, don't even know if they still sell it do they?
    As far a I know. There is allot of sites that have it.
    I will work for supplements!
  40. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11058

    I scoop of gt and I'm hooked. Take a look at today's log. I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack
    I will work for supplements!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in