Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Blood and Carnage left in his wake, Army Guy left the pool, sweat dripping, children cowering behind mothers, and men shielding their wives in horror.

    HIIT in a pool... Great times!!!! Here's the facts:
    1 Scoop fasted this morning of ASGT. Immediately felt the difference from when I took it 1 hour after eating. I would say that the digestibility is better with a little food in the gut, but the stim effect is not as great. Within 10 minutes I started getting the focus mentioned yesterday. Aggression eased in faster as well.
    Was at the pool exactly 30 minutes after imbibing ASGT and went for broke.
    warm up 100 meters
    sprint 50 and breast stroked 25 - did this 8 times and kept all the sprint lap times around 50 secs. Nothing compared to what I used to do, but was really happy with the times!! A guy next to me tried keeping up... is all I can say!!!!
    The focus and energy from the ASGT maintained and actually got slightly better as the swim went. My times really improved (the last 2 laps being my fastest!!)
    Afterwords did 20 minutes moderate on the elliptical machine.
    No jitteryness to report, just a smooth pick up and a gradual release. So far very impressed!!!!
    Damn sonic.... NICE!!!!!! This is gonna treat u very well.

    Quick question...full tub


  2. oh yeah baby!!!! going to take the full ride!!!!
    Working on living
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Blood and Carnage left in his wake, Army Guy left the pool, sweat dripping, children cowering behind mothers, and men shielding their wives in horror.

    HIIT in a pool... Great times!!!! Here's the facts:
    1 Scoop fasted this morning of ASGT. Immediately felt the difference from when I took it 1 hour after eating. I would say that the digestibility is better with a little food in the gut, but the stim effect is not as great. Within 10 minutes I started getting the focus mentioned yesterday. Aggression eased in faster as well.
    Was at the pool exactly 30 minutes after imbibing ASGT and went for broke.
    warm up 100 meters
    sprint 50 and breast stroked 25 - did this 8 times and kept all the sprint lap times around 50 secs. Nothing compared to what I used to do, but was really happy with the times!! A guy next to me tried keeping up... is all I can say!!!!
    The focus and energy from the ASGT maintained and actually got slightly better as the swim went. My times really improved (the last 2 laps being my fastest!!)
    Afterwords did 20 minutes moderate on the elliptical machine.
    No jitteryness to report, just a smooth pick up and a gradual release. So far very impressed!!!!
    ArmyGuy - I do HIIT in the pool but I use a different schematic that follows (what I believe) to be the traditional HIIT program: you do 50 sprint/25 easy where as I do 25 sprint/50 moderate. I do this for multiple reasons, 1 just like doing HIIT running/eliptical/bike you can push yourself harder on the sprints and have more time to recover and do it at a moderate pace. I find this keeps my heart rate elevated but I am not struggling JUST to get the moderate portion done. Next time try this, I think you will find you are less fatigued early and can do more intervals. Granted, I am a really proficient swimmer and for me the distance of the total workout is short but I can maintain better form and push myself harder this way. Also, are you doing freestyle for your sprints? I hope so because that will allow you to do alternate breathing (if you can, do that) and bring the legs into play even more. Breatstroke is great and all but it is actually the hardest stroke to do, just an fyi... Everyone thinks butterfly is but actually breastroke is the most taxing on the body so maybe not the best choice for your moderate/cool down period. Granted, this is all to be taken with a grain of salt because everyone is different but I thought I would share my experience with this unique HIIT training method. Love that someone else is doing it as well!!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Blood and Carnage left in his wake, Army Guy left the pool, sweat dripping, children cowering behind mothers, and men shielding their wives in horror.

    HIIT in a pool... Great times!!!! Here's the facts:
    1 Scoop fasted this morning of ASGT. Immediately felt the difference from when I took it 1 hour after eating. I would say that the digestibility is better with a little food in the gut, but the stim effect is not as great. Within 10 minutes I started getting the focus mentioned yesterday. Aggression eased in faster as well.
    Was at the pool exactly 30 minutes after imbibing ASGT and went for broke.
    warm up 100 meters
    sprint 50 and breast stroked 25 - did this 8 times and kept all the sprint lap times around 50 secs. Nothing compared to what I used to do, but was really happy with the times!! A guy next to me tried keeping up... is all I can say!!!!
    The focus and energy from the ASGT maintained and actually got slightly better as the swim went. My times really improved (the last 2 laps being my fastest!!)
    Afterwords did 20 minutes moderate on the elliptical machine.
    No jitteryness to report, just a smooth pick up and a gradual release. So far very impressed!!!!
    glad you are trying out different dosing protocols!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. Damn... late to the party, but subbed bud!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    you could'nt get the good stuff?
    I thought I'd give this a shot, it's sponsored... I hear good things, about both actually. If you want me to log GT next I will. Let me know.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Quick question...full tub
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    oh yeah baby!!!! going to take the full ride!!!!
    Lucky Dawg!!! ha ha ha
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  8. ok gotta ask, how much to take the rest of the bottle off your hands? lol
    subbed, go hard bro!
    Truth

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    ArmyGuy - I do HIIT in the pool but I use a different schematic that follows (what I believe) to be the traditional HIIT program: you do 50 sprint/25 easy where as I do 25 sprint/50 moderate. I do this for multiple reasons, 1 just like doing HIIT running/eliptical/bike you can push yourself harder on the sprints and have more time to recover and do it at a moderate pace. I find this keeps my heart rate elevated but I am not struggling JUST to get the moderate portion done. Next time try this, I think you will find you are less fatigued early and can do more intervals. Granted, I am a really proficient swimmer and for me the distance of the total workout is short but I can maintain better form and push myself harder this way. Also, are you doing freestyle for your sprints? I hope so because that will allow you to do alternate breathing (if you can, do that) and bring the legs into play even more. Breatstroke is great and all but it is actually the hardest stroke to do, just an fyi... Everyone thinks butterfly is but actually breastroke is the most taxing on the body so maybe not the best choice for your moderate/cool down period. Granted, this is all to be taken with a grain of salt because everyone is different but I thought I would share my experience with this unique HIIT training method. Love that someone else is doing it as well!!!!
    yes I have tried both of those. I alternate between the 2. Will do the other one next week. Yes, all are freestyle. I use the breast during the rest period because it switches up the muscles, which was really my goal as opposed to actually resting. Appreciate the input greatly. I knew you were a good swimmer and had been looking forward to your input.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    glad you are trying out different dosing protocols!
    and more to follow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Damn... late to the party, but subbed bud!
    welcome GMG of the Stud realm!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I thought I'd give this a shot, it's sponsored... I hear good things, about both actually. If you want me to log GT next I will let me know.
    you won't regret it my friend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Lucky Dawg!!! ha ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    ok gotta ask, how much to take the rest of the bottle off your hands? lol
    subbed, go hard bro!
    there isn't enough gold in the entire country!!!!
    Working on living

  10. I will be running A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T sponsored.
    I will work for supplements!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I will be running A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T sponsored.
    Want a cookie?... jk

    lucky guy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    yes I have tried both of those. I alternate between the 2. Will do the other one next week. Yes, all are freestyle. I use the breast during the rest period because it switches up the muscles, which was really my goal as opposed to actually resting. Appreciate the input greatly. I knew you were a good swimmer and had been looking forward to your input.
    I suggest you throw in some backstroke after freestyle, you will like the switch and it really takes some pressure off of your shoulders PLUS backstroke is the easiest stroke (great for the easier portion of HIIT). Make sure you are also focusing on keeping your head position proper during your freestyle or you will be working really hard to move forward with your legs dragging. What I mean, on freestyle you should have the water line in the MIDDLE of your head, not your forehead, this has been proven to be inefficient. If you can make this change, assuming you don't do it already, you will be happier because your times will speed up significantly.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I suggest you throw in some backstroke after freestyle, you will like the switch and it really takes some pressure off of your shoulders PLUS backstroke is the easiest stroke (great for the easier portion of HIIT). Make sure you are also focusing on keeping your head position proper during your freestyle or you will be working really hard to move forward with your legs dragging. What I mean, on freestyle you should have the water line in the MIDDLE of your head, not your forehead, this has been proven to be inefficient. If you can make this change, assuming you don't do it already, you will be happier because your times will speed up significantly.
    it's been years since I've done that varied. Think it's time to go back. I love how the swim stretches the muscles out, especially the day after a heavy lift. the soreness fades much faster.
    Thanks for the tips brother! will throw some of it in next week!!
    Working on living

  14. THERE IT IS!!! YA!!! Looks like things are going will with this product!!! I know LG has some nice products. . i personally wasn't a fan of the Andralic pump but other are so its tomatoe tomaatoe. .. Keep killin it big man!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  15. sorry if i missed it, are you sticking with 1 scoop the whole time? I usually do but my buddy is always dead set on 2 even though he's 30lbs lighter than me. Cant wait to get some of this (some as in 3-4 months worth) and following your log is only getting me more pumped. Too bad i have to wait until my pct to throw it in, but it'll be very welcomed by my body
    Truth

  16. It up at NP guys! The price is being fixed now so watch out!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    THERE IT IS!!! YA!!! Looks like things are going will with this product!!! I know LG has some nice products. . i personally wasn't a fan of the Andralic pump but other are so its tomatoe tomaatoe. .. Keep killin it big man!
    welcome my main man!!! you must like the stims as apposed to AP. give this stuff a shot brother man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    sorry if i missed it, are you sticking with 1 scoop the whole time? I usually do but my buddy is always dead set on 2 even though he's 30lbs lighter than me. Cant wait to get some of this (some as in 3-4 months worth) and following your log is only getting me more pumped. Too bad i have to wait until my pct to throw it in, but it'll be very welcomed by my body
    2 scoops today, but I am a bigger guy. Loved it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    It up at NP guys! The price is being fixed now so watch out!
    WORD!!!! Let the carnage around the nation begin!!! Muahahaha
    Working on living
  18. Day 4


    Amazing lift today!!!
    Facts:
    2 scoops exactly 35 minutes before the first set began!!! Feelings:
    at 10 minutes after dosing the focus set in. I actually really look forward to this! Would love to take this stuff about 30 minutes before a big test!!! the focus is unreal.
    30 minutes after dosing: the animal feeling began creeping upon me. By the time I was at the gym, I wanted nothing more than to destroy everything!!
    Today's workout:
    Started with shoulders
    Military Machine Press:
    100 x 20 - 150 x 10 - 150 x 2 - Drops - 125 x 10 - 100 x 10
    Chest: DB Flies
    40 x 10 - 60's x 11 - 60's x 10 - Drops - 45 x 10 - 35 x 10
    Back: 1 arm DB rows
    70 x 15 - 120 x 10 - 120 x 10 - Drops - 80 x 15 - 70 x 10
    Biceps: Hammer DB Curls
    50's x 10 - 50's x 10 - Drops - 40's x 10 - 35's x 10
    Triceps: DW's (decline EZ Bar Extensions)
    45 x 15 - 115 x 10 - 115 x 9 Drops - 90 x 10 - 70 x 10
    Legs: Hack Squats
    150 x 10 - 200 x 10 - 200 x 6 Knee gave out here. Not surprising. Never should have went this heavy. Walked it off and went over to shrugs in anger
    Shrugs:
    8 Plates forward x 10 twice and reverse 2 sets 10 reps
    Hit abs, and then ended with a final set of curls just because

    Over all was pretty happy with the lift today. That is a PR on the DB rows!!! Hit it hard. The left arm lagged a bit, but got it there in the end.
    Extras:
    Vascularity - Was blown away. There was way more than the bicep rope. He had about 4 friends and saw some veins in the delts for the first time ever. This was a great unexpected bonus!!! 4 days in and the vascularity is already this intense .
    Energy - it is just amazing how long this energy lasts!! This lift took about an hour and afterwords I jumped on the bike while waiting for the wife to finish. The extra pump was fantastic. Was like I had never even lifted!!! Despite the fact my heart rate was incredible especially during the immediate drop sets!!!
    Working on living

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    THERE IT IS!!! YA!!! Looks like things are going will with this product!!! I know LG has some nice products. . i personally wasn't a fan of the Andralic pump but other are so its tomatoe tomaatoe. .. Keep killin it big man!
    AP is meant to be used with ASGT if you want a "complete" pre workout product... the two together are like NO other pre-workout I have used. AP by itself is good stuff, but mild in comparison to some of the other pre workouts that are heavily stimmed. Try out the ASGT 45 minutes prior to working out, and drink the AP directly before hitting the weights... Crazy Energy/endurance/strength
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  20. plan on doing that in a few weeks myself
    Working on living

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    welcome my main man!!! you must like the stims as apposed to AP. give this stuff a shot brother man!!!

    2 scoops today, but I am a bigger guy. Loved it!!!
    I'm not a big fan of the STIM EFFECT. . .i won't lie. . .i just didn't notice much on the pump portion but i will give it another run!!! i see a lot of great things being said. . i really liked the Ultra RagNOrok and JACK3D. . .again!!! Great work out brutha and KEEP KILLIN IT!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    AP is meant to be used with ASGT if you want a "complete" pre workout product... the two together are like NO other pre-workout I have used. AP by itself is good stuff, but mild in comparison to some of the other pre workouts that are heavily stimmed. Try out the ASGT 45 minutes prior to working out, and drink the AP directly before hitting the weights... Crazy Energy/endurance/strength
    I will consider this greatly!!! I know that LG has good products and i believe that the combination of the two products would be nice!!! I am a bigger guy and i don't want to take 4 scoops of anything haha kills the serving size dramatically!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the STIM EFFECT. . .i won't lie. . .i just didn't notice much on the pump portion but i will give it another run!!! i see a lot of great things being said. . i really liked the Ultra RagNOrok and JACK3D. . .again!!! Great work out brutha and KEEP KILLIN IT!!!



    I will consider this greatly!!! I know that LG has good products and i believe that the combination of the two products would be nice!!! I am a bigger guy and i don't want to take 4 scoops of anything haha kills the serving size dramatically!
    I workout with weights 3 times a week, and I was able to dose 5-6 scoops for quite a while... lasted me well over a month.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  23. Exactly as i mentioned in my log from my workout yesterday. The kick increased as my own intensity increased. That is a very cool factor. Man I wish I could swim for cardio. I sink ike a rock there is no such thing as swimming for cardio for me. It is all 100% effort to stay above the water. I can swim like a fish under water. My body is just to dense to float AT ALL man it sucks! I can hold in a deep breathe of air let my legs relax and I just sink straight to the bottom. If I exhale and do it I sink like a rock. I may be able to do swim for 20-30 seconds then walk in the water for 30 seconds. Something to consider.

    Does anyone have any recomendations for the floating impaired? I love swimming, I love the water but swimming on top of it takes every bit of effort I have just to do so.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    plan on doing that in a few weeks myself
    The insanity of these 2 together will put you in combat mode AG. I like my stims and this was by far the nastiest I have ever felt during a workout. I think Branch Warren must have beta tested the early samples:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNAFDgxpSw"]YouTube- Branch Warren - Hardcore Training[/ame]
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    AP is meant to be used with ASGT if you want a "complete" pre workout product... the two together are like NO other pre-workout I have used. AP by itself is good stuff, but mild in comparison to some of the other pre workouts that are heavily stimmed. Try out the ASGT 45 minutes prior to working out, and drink the AP directly before hitting the weights... Crazy Energy/endurance/strength
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the STIM EFFECT. . .i won't lie. . .i just didn't notice much on the pump portion but i will give it another run!!! i see a lot of great things being said. . i really liked the Ultra RagNOrok and JACK3D. . .again!!! Great work out brutha and KEEP KILLIN IT!!!



    I will consider this greatly!!! I know that LG has good products and i believe that the combination of the two products would be nice!!! I am a bigger guy and i don't want to take 4 scoops of anything haha kills the serving size dramatically!
    The combination of the two is very nice however you can definitely lower the dose of AP when using the AS-GT, 3 scoops would do it for you with the AS-GT in the mix. Remeber the volumization you get from the AS-GT is from creatine and other things but not the pump/vasodialators. Like G mentioned it is really a 2 part stack the Creatine and pSARMs and what not getting in there first then the pump stuff 15 minutes before the workout to get the real pump effects and a little extra stim kick.

    Either way what you won't feel is the BA tingle part of the pump you are used to. YOu just swell up no tingles.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I workout with weights 3 times a week, and I was able to dose 5-6 scoops for quite a while... lasted me well over a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The insanity of these 2 together will put you in combat mode AG. I like my stims and this was by far the nastiest I have ever felt during a workout. I think Branch Warren must have beta tested the early samples:

    YouTube- Branch Warren - Hardcore Training
    Heck ya the combo is the shiz! I am hoping they sell it as a stack with a cheap introductory offer.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Exactly as i mentioned in my log from my workout yesterday. The kick increased as my own intensity increased. That is a very cool factor. Man I wish I could swim for cardio. I sink ike a rock there is no such thing as swimming for cardio for me. It is all 100% effort to stay above the water. I can swim like a fish under water. My body is just to dense to float AT ALL man it sucks! I can hold in a deep breathe of air let my legs relax and I just sink straight to the bottom. If I exhale and do it I sink like a rock. I may be able to do swim for 20-30 seconds then walk in the water for 30 seconds. Something to consider.

    Does anyone have any recomendations for the floating impaired? I love swimming, I love the water but swimming on top of it takes every bit of effort I have just to do so.
    Actually what you just stated would be good to start. I used to be a fish, so I'm used to it. I agree though... the denser I get, the harder it is. For me though, that is part of the challenge!! perhaps just 15 total minutes will get you there. I bet Ouf has a great program just for someone who is buoyancy impaired such as yourself LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The insanity of these 2 together will put you in combat mode AG. I like my stims and this was by far the nastiest I have ever felt during a workout. I think Branch Warren must have beta tested the early samples:

    YouTube- Branch Warren - Hardcore Training
    it's actually after reading Kleen's log that I want to do this!!! He is the best guinea pig out there!!!
    Great vid by the way AZ!!!!
    Working on living

  27. Late to the party but im here bro!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Hey army guy, I thought you were logging Natadrol.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Late to the party but im here bro!!
    awesome!!! thanks for stopping by
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Hey army guy, I thought you were logging Natadrol.
    not this cycle... that is in a few more weeks. Right now I was lucky enough to be one of the testers for ASGT before release. Everything goes on pause for that awesomeness!!!
    Working on living

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Actually what you just stated would be good to start. I used to be a fish, so I'm used to it. I agree though... the denser I get, the harder it is. For me though, that is part of the challenge!! perhaps just 15 total minutes will get you there. I bet Ouf has a great program just for someone who is buoyancy impaired such as yourself LOL



    it's actually after reading Kleen's log that I want to do this!!! He is the best guinea pig out there!!!
    Great vid by the way AZ!!!!
    Thanks Bro, I look t the guys swimming laps in the morning and almost get jealous. Such a great form of no impact cardio.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in