Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    welcome my main man!!! you must like the stims as apposed to AP. give this stuff a shot brother man!!!

2 scoops today, but I am a bigger guy. Loved it!!!
    I'm not a big fan of the STIM EFFECT. . .i won't lie. . .i just didn't notice much on the pump portion but i will give it another run!!! i see a lot of great things being said. . i really liked the Ultra RagNOrok and JACK3D. . .again!!! Great work out brutha and KEEP KILLIN IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    AP is meant to be used with ASGT if you want a "complete" pre workout product... the two together are like NO other pre-workout I have used. AP by itself is good stuff, but mild in comparison to some of the other pre workouts that are heavily stimmed. Try out the ASGT 45 minutes prior to working out, and drink the AP directly before hitting the weights... Crazy Energy/endurance/strength
    I will consider this greatly!!! I know that LG has good products and i believe that the combination of the two products would be nice!!! I am a bigger guy and i don't want to take 4 scoops of anything haha kills the serving size dramatically!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the STIM EFFECT. . .i won't lie. . .i just didn't notice much on the pump portion but i will give it another run!!! i see a lot of great things being said. . i really liked the Ultra RagNOrok and JACK3D. . .again!!! Great work out brutha and KEEP KILLIN IT!!!

I will consider this greatly!!! I know that LG has good products and i believe that the combination of the two products would be nice!!! I am a bigger guy and i don't want to take 4 scoops of anything haha kills the serving size dramatically!
    I workout with weights 3 times a week, and I was able to dose 5-6 scoops for quite a while... lasted me well over a month.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Exactly as i mentioned in my log from my workout yesterday. The kick increased as my own intensity increased. That is a very cool factor. Man I wish I could swim for cardio. I sink ike a rock there is no such thing as swimming for cardio for me. It is all 100% effort to stay above the water. I can swim like a fish under water. My body is just to dense to float AT ALL man it sucks! I can hold in a deep breathe of air let my legs relax and I just sink straight to the bottom. If I exhale and do it I sink like a rock. I may be able to do swim for 20-30 seconds then walk in the water for 30 seconds. Something to consider.

Does anyone have any recomendations for the floating impaired? I love swimming, I love the water but swimming on top of it takes every bit of effort I have just to do so.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

plan on doing that in a few weeks myself
    The insanity of these 2 together will put you in combat mode AG. I like my stims and this was by far the nastiest I have ever felt during a workout. I think Branch Warren must have beta tested the early samples:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNAFDgxpSw"]YouTube- Branch Warren - Hardcore Training[/ame]
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

AP is meant to be used with ASGT if you want a "complete" pre workout product... the two together are like NO other pre-workout I have used. AP by itself is good stuff, but mild in comparison to some of the other pre workouts that are heavily stimmed. Try out the ASGT 45 minutes prior to working out, and drink the AP directly before hitting the weights... Crazy Energy/endurance/strength
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post

The combination of the two is very nice however you can definitely lower the dose of AP when using the AS-GT, 3 scoops would do it for you with the AS-GT in the mix. Remeber the volumization you get from the AS-GT is from creatine and other things but not the pump/vasodialators. Like G mentioned it is really a 2 part stack the Creatine and pSARMs and what not getting in there first then the pump stuff 15 minutes before the workout to get the real pump effects and a little extra stim kick.

Either way what you won't feel is the BA tingle part of the pump you are used to. YOu just swell up no tingles.
    I workout with weights 3 times a week, and I was able to dose 5-6 scoops for quite a while... lasted me well over a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The insanity of these 2 together will put you in combat mode AG. I like my stims and this was by far the nastiest I have ever felt during a workout. I think Branch Warren must have beta tested the early samples:

YouTube- Branch Warren - Hardcore Training
    Heck ya the combo is the shiz! I am hoping they sell it as a stack with a cheap introductory offer.
    Current Log:
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Exactly as i mentioned in my log from my workout yesterday. The kick increased as my own intensity increased. That is a very cool factor. Man I wish I could swim for cardio. I sink ike a rock there is no such thing as swimming for cardio for me. It is all 100% effort to stay above the water. I can swim like a fish under water. My body is just to dense to float AT ALL man it sucks! I can hold in a deep breathe of air let my legs relax and I just sink straight to the bottom. If I exhale and do it I sink like a rock. I may be able to do swim for 20-30 seconds then walk in the water for 30 seconds. Something to consider.

Does anyone have any recomendations for the floating impaired? I love swimming, I love the water but swimming on top of it takes every bit of effort I have just to do so.
    Actually what you just stated would be good to start. I used to be a fish, so I'm used to it. I agree though... the denser I get, the harder it is. For me though, that is part of the challenge!! perhaps just 15 total minutes will get you there. I bet Ouf has a great program just for someone who is buoyancy impaired such as yourself LOL

it's actually after reading Kleen's log that I want to do this!!! He is the best guinea pig out there!!!
    Great vid by the way AZ!!!!
    Working on living
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Late to the party but im here bro!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%

Hey army guy, I thought you were logging Natadrol.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Late to the party but im here bro!!
    awesome!!! thanks for stopping by
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Hey army guy, I thought you were logging Natadrol.
    not this cycle... that is in a few more weeks. Right now I was lucky enough to be one of the testers for ASGT before release. Everything goes on pause for that awesomeness!!!
    Working on living
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Actually what you just stated would be good to start. I used to be a fish, so I'm used to it. I agree though... the denser I get, the harder it is. For me though, that is part of the challenge!! perhaps just 15 total minutes will get you there. I bet Ouf has a great program just for someone who is buoyancy impaired such as yourself LOL

it's actually after reading Kleen's log that I want to do this!!! He is the best guinea pig out there!!!
    Great vid by the way AZ!!!!
    Thanks Bro, I look t the guys swimming laps in the morning and almost get jealous. Such a great form of no impact cardio.
    Current Log:
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

agreed!!
    Working on living
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I never got a chance to do the AP. But ASGTSE by itself was rockin'!!! I did toss in a couple of scoops of some cheap SixStar NO Fury with the ASGT.
    Those 2 were pretty compatible also.

And I love that Branch Warren DVD. I've almost worn it out from watching it so many times. I need to burn a copy of it while it still shows good.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Army Guy.....you straight tore it da fukk up yesterday bro!! Way to conquer those weights.

Congrats on the PR on the DB Rows. I see you breaking that PR really soon!!!

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Army Guy.....you straight tore it da fukk up yesterday bro!! Way to conquer those weights.

Congrats on the PR on the DB Rows. I see you breaking that PR really soon!!!
    that makes 2 of us my thunder brother!! wish the DB's went higher than 125!!!
    Working on living
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.82%

now you just do one arm rows with a barbell and plates on either end
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62Ud9NHzd4"]YouTube- Elitefts.com - Dave Tate's 11-10-09 Training Log pt.3[/nomedia]
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

that vid was great!! never seen it done like that before!
    Working on living
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

That exercise is sick! Love the bar and single arm work. Definitely going to have to try that soon.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

that vid was great!! never seen it done like that before!
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That exercise is sick! Love the bar and single arm work. Definitely going to have to try that soon.
    Ya see Army Guy? Where there's a will, there's always a way!! You just have to improvise. And I'm a master at improv.

I remember one guy on here that was complaining that his seated row machine stack only went up to 150lbs. Which is extremely light by the way. I told him to do them one-arm at a time. And if he got stronger than the 150lbs. would provide him one-armed, to add a plate to the side of the stack or place a DB on top of the stack.

There's ALWAYS a way!!!

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

that makes 2 of us my thunder brother!! wish the DB's went higher than 125!!!
    You could also buy some of those "plate buddies". They're magnets that come in 2.5 and 5lbs. each. They may even have 10lb. magnets.....I'm not sure.
    But you could always order a few of these and make the DB's heavier.

21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd been thinking about giving exactly this a try but wasn't sure how effective it would really be. If Tate's doing them, though, that's good enough for me!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Ya see Army Guy? Where there's a will, there's always a way!! You just have to improvise. And I'm a master at improv.

I remember one guy on here that was complaining that his seated row machine stack only went up to 150lbs. Which is extrememly light by the way. I told him to do them one-arm at a time. And if he got stronger than the 150lbs. would provide him one-armed, to add a plate to the side of the stack or place a DB on top of the stack.

There's ALWAYS a way!!!
    yeah I did the 1 arm thing in Iraq for the exact same reason. looking forward to doing these improvised perhaps in a month or 2. Want to get a good 10-12 reps with the 125's almost there now
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'd been thinking about giving exactly this a try but wasn't sure how effective it would really be. If Tate's doing them, though, that's good enough for me!
    me too brother
    Working on living
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Day 5

So here was the throw down from yesterday. The wife says, hey you need to unpack the garage before you are allowed to go to the gym. And I say
    the garage was FULL of boxes. One of the boys needed some junk for a scout camp and Iwas sent to find it and clean the mess.
    Took a scoop of ASGT, and hit it hard.
    Needless to say, I never made it to the gym, but I will say this. I got more done in 3 hours than I thought that I could get done all day. I was smokin hot out there, driven... focused... energized... and on FIRE I wish I could have discovered this stuff years ago. I would have been a chore conquering fool hahahahahahaha
    The wife even gave me the evening off because, get this... I worked soooo hard if she only knew!!!
    Working on living
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

So here was the throw down from yesterday. The wife says, hey you need to unpack the garage before you are allowed to go to the gym. And I say
    the garage was FULL of boxes. One of the boys needed some junk for a scout camp and Iwas sent to find it and clean the mess.
    Needless to say, I never made it to the gym, but I will say this. I got more done in 3 hours than I thought that I could get done all day. I was smokin hot out there, driven... focused... energized... and on FIRE I wish I could have discovered this stuff years ago. I would have been a chore conquering fool hahahahahahaha
    The wife even gave me the evening off because, get this... I worked soooo hard if she only knew!!!
    Should have loaded the truck up and took everything down to the dump.."Garage is Clean Honey!" hahaha.. You holding strong at 2 scoops
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

on lift days, I LOVE the 2 scoops. On this Friday I will actually hit 3 just to measure the difference.
    Also, what my wife may not know is that I had the neighbor, who has a dump pass, take a HUGE truck load to the dump for me...
    Working on living
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.79%

I can't wait to get my tub!
    I will work for supplements!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

lmao good stuff!
    Truth
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

on lift days, I LOVE the 2 scoops. On this Friday I will actually hit 3 just to measure the difference.
    I wanna hear all about that 3 scoops serving!! The most I did was 2 scoops with some NO Fury tossed in and I was blastin'!!!

29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Yes, I think you will be the firt to ever dose 3 scoops.. are you sure? you guys are animals!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

I wanna hear all about that 3 scoops serving!! The most I did was 2 scoops with some NO Fury tossed in and I was blastin'!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yes, I think you will be the firt to ever dose 3 scoops.. are you sure? you guys are animals!
    Yeah I'm ready for the fury!! I did well with the 2. Might try 2.5 Wed just to get ready for the 3!!
    Working on living
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Smart thinking bro...i would go a 1/2 above and evaluate from there..I still think your a mad man!
  32. newbie2bb

would be such a man thing to load up everything and throw it out. the look on wife face would have been priceless
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.7%

im in! interested in this.. just hit up the NP sale. I noticed you commented on the taste of ASGT vs AS, and was wondering if the effects, serving/serving were comparable? i noticed you were increasing dosage and wondered if you had gone to 2+ servings of AS. just curious due to disparity in number of servings and size(g) per serving between the 2.

congrats on the PR and many more to come! gl to you
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice conversation in here! I dig it!

Guys Anadraulic State GTSE is up!! And cheap as hell!!!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...720-grams.html

All you ASGT lovers, join the party!!
    24 HOUR SALE - NEW ANADRAULIC STATE GT - $17.99
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazing1 View Post
    im in! interested in this.. just hit up the NP sale. I noticed you commented on the taste of ASGT vs AS, and was wondering if the effects, serving/serving were comparable? i noticed you were increasing dosage and wondered if you had gone to 2+ servings of AS. just curious due to disparity in number of servings and size(g) per serving between the 2.

congrats on the PR and many more to come! gl to you
    see the post below, and welcome!!! It's been a while since my AS dosing, will leave that answer up to LG33 and Met. they can better answer the serving size questions. I mostly just remember the taste, which had a lot to be desired but was still better than most out there, and how I felt. I went to 2 scoops on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nice conversation in here! I dig it!

Guys Anadraulic State GTSE is up!! And cheap as hell!!!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...720-grams.html

All you ASGT lovers, join the party!!
    24 HOUR SALE - NEW ANADRAULIC STATE GT - $17.99
    LG is awesome!!! that sale is incredible!!!
    Working on living
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

Day 7

When I was serving in Samara, Iraq during the heightened US forces blast of enemy combatants, we had a special operation to destroy the most wanted and lethal of Al Qaida forces. we called it Operation Anaconda Strike. This operation, killing more bad guys than I can legally comment on, was nothing compared to the destruction in the gym this morning
    Facts: dosed 2.5 scoops fasted about 30 minutes prior to lifting
    Effects: Focus and alpha male intensity kicked in around 10-15 minutes after dosing. By the time I got to the gym I was in full, yet calm, destruction mode. As opposed to dosing Jack3d where I was jittery and without control - there were no jitters, and I was in COMPLETE control of my agression!!
    The lift:
    Chest: Flat bench press
    90 lbs (on the bar so used it as a warm up) - 275 x 8 (new PR) - 275 x 6 - Drops - 235 x 6 185 x 7 (the 2 drop sets smoked me. Arms were shaking like the walls of Thunder Gods Temple!!!! Can't wait to get the 275 over 10!!
    Back: seated close grip cable rows
    150 x 15 - 240 x 8 - 240 x 8 (was not going to get less than 8... the pull was INTENSE) - Drops - 180 x 10 - 150 x 10
    Shoulders: Arnold presses (slow with a 2-2-2 count!! and holy crap it burned)
    25's x 15 - 55's x 10 - 55's x 8 - Drops - 35's x 8 - 30's x 10. The slow movement and flexing at the up and down positions smoked me!!
    Biceps: DB alternating curls
    25's x 10 - 50's x 10 - 50's x 7 (form started going so I stopped) Drops - 35s x 10 - 30s x 12
    Triceps: 2 handed overhead DB extensions
    65 x 15 - 100 x 12 (felt too light so went up) 110 x 10 (NEW PR!!) Drops - 70 x 16 - 60 x 20 (was blown up and SWOLE after these!!
    Legs: Leg Presses - Again, since knee surgery I have to go light, but still tore it up!!
    200 x 15 - 300 x 10 - 400 x 6 (best I have done since getting the knee rebuilt!! Drops 300 x 6 - 200 x 12
    Hamstring Curls:
    62 x 10 - 100 x 10 - 100 x 8 Drops - 62 x 10 - 50 x 10

Over all was pumped with the new PRs!!!! The effects of the ASGT are fully being shown. I had focus and aggression that can only be called amazing!!! Can't wait to stack this stuff with Nata and AP!!!!
    Working on living
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Hey AG, great workout, was this 3 scoops or just one? Oh yeah I am ordering some of this shiz too!
    Current Log:
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

So would you say 2.5 is the sweet spot for you AG or will you be experimenting with more?? Way to kill it in the gym bubba!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

I'm actually going to 3 this Wed. There was not much of a difference between the 2 and 2.5 that I took this morning. If anything I would say that the effects were longer lasting. Which is a good thing!!
    Kleen you will love the stuff, which I know you already do!!
    Working on living
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

3sc?!!! You're kuh-RAzzzzyyyy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:25 PM