Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

hey man congrats on the promotion!

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Dosed 2 scoops and hit cardio.
    Cruised on the elliptical machine for 60 minutes and then had 230 reps of crunches. Great sweat was dripping, and the heart like that of a Thoroughbred!!! I love me my ASGT!!!
    I'm stacking this with AP right now, and boy, am i sweating/dripping like no other!..which is great, I'm in a little re comp/cut right now and its the perfect addition!

Everything else treating you good bro?

3. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So any word on when you are will get your promotion officially or is it not a formal matter? Congrats on that by the way, not many make it to Major and surely even less to Colonel. I am sure you are well on your way to big things there Army Guy!
    Ive been gone, whats this I hear about promotion?!

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

things are rolling right along my friend!!! Can't wait to get some in myself... it's in route along with some other treats!!!! muahahahaha
    Working on living

5. Elite Member
    Answers

dam your a fast responder!, i thought i was quick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ive been gone, whats this I hear about promotion?!

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

The AS GT/AP combo is going to take things up a big notch AG.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I need to get some AP
    I will work for supplements!

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

taking it up and through the roof... with the goodie bag coming things are going to get INSANE!!!
    Working on living

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

When you add the Geranium to the AS GT it gets intense. Then the great pump gets thrown into the mix! Jealous..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Elite Member
    Answers

I was just talking to LG, with this stack..the pumps and energy is insane....the pumps are so ridiculously stupid insane, I'm speechless....I keep applauding Eric for the job he did with AS-GT, and to stack the two its incredible

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I was just talking to LG, with this stack..the pumps and energy is insane....the pumps are so ridiculously stupid insane, I'm speechless....I keep applauding Eric for the job he did with AS-GT, and to stack the two its incredible
    x2 This combo goes to 11.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ indeed. I totally agree. Pumps are in-freakin-sane!

case and point, for those of you who just don't realize what going to 11 is like:

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously this is what I want to run; alas I am AP-less at the moment. AS-GT is amazing but I will say I don't get any crazy pumps from it; then again its not what it is for. Actually, the lack of pump ingredients was a nice addition actually, now we need an AS-GT/AP combo pack LG. I would call it the Arrogantly Pumped stack to stick with ICs use of arrogant as a title name.

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Day 24

The Fury of full Shock and Awe mixed with some... Ronald McDonald... lifting!!!
    So, I proved this morning that it is possible to have a fantastic lift and a mediocre one all at the same time!!! At times I felt unstoppable. a man of fury and vengeance ... and at times like a big man in clown shoes...
    So with 3 scoops dosed 40 minutes prior to lifting... here is the damage
    Incline DB: warm up - 75's x 10 (a few other warm up lifts, but this is all I will record to save room in the log book ) - 100's x 11 (+1 PR!!) - 100's x 8 Drop sets with 85's x 6 (?????) - 75's x 6
    Would love to see your thoughts on THIS one??? 1 PR and then the bottom fell out!!!! Still a nice burn think I will go to 105's next week based on the 11 with the 100's... THOUGHTS?????
    Close grip lat pulldowns
    warm up - 100 x 15
    240 x 9 (+1 PR!!) - 240 x 8 (it got ugly here. couldn't bring it to the chest on the last 3... about 2 in)- Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8 (Again the drops sucked???)
    DB Front raises - 20's x 10
    35's x 10 - 45's x 6 (new PR on weight!!) Drops - 30s x 10 - 25's x 10
    Preacher Curls seated - Warm up - 90 x 15
    140 x 8 (+5lbs PR) - 140 x 7 - Drops - 100 x 15 - 90 x 10
    These felt good. Looking forward to hitting 145 for 10 each set
    Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 (wife was actually there to spot me so I went for it on weight)
    225 x 6 (new weight PR, but wish I could have got more reps out) - 225 x 6 - Drops - 155 x 8 - 135 x 10
    Leg extensions - Warm up 110 x 15
    225 x 15 (+10lbs PR!!) - 255 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. Time to start strapping weights as thie was the entire rack!!) Drops - 180 x 15 - 135 x 15
    Calves (raises) Warm up 135 x 15 (all done with a 2-2-2)
    270 x 15 - 280 x 12 Drops - 225 x 15 - 185 x 15

So I have no idea what happened on some of the drops, but the 6 PRs were rocking. I think the fact that I had PRs in the heavy sets caused the drop sets to get low or sloppy. Thoughts????
    Working on living

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Nice lift Army Guy

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

hey man... is this you? looks really familiar thought it may be you from your highschool days.

SFW and GFH

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

that was a freaking RIOT!!!!! I iwsh!!! I was a skinny toothpick in High School and turned into a lard butt later. But great pick bro!!!
    Working on living

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I want to know what the photographer was thinking as this picture was being taken.
    SFW and GFH

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

LOL good question, just ask Met... he should be honest with you LOL
    Working on living

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

well first of all, i counted seven (7) PRs. WHOO!!!!!

ok now my thoughts on the drop sets. You could've been burnt out from the PRs, yes, you may have also been fatigued from doing a lot of warmup sets. Also how much rest did you have in between the PR sets and the drop sets? Not letting your body catch up after a PR set could have impacted them. I know from my experience with ASGT that if I rest even just a minute or two longer I can pump out more reps than I thought I could have.

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

the Drops are done immediately following. I just drop the heavy work set and grab the weight for the first drop. Usually about 10 seconds elapses. It is a killer, and I curse MrKleen every time I do them. However, the body had already adjusted to those, but today was just off. You are probably right though. The PRs just hammered me and the muscle just didn't have enough time to catch back up.
    Working on living

22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously this is what I want to run; alas I am AP-less at the moment. AS-GT is amazing but I will say I don't get any crazy pumps from it; then again its not what it is for. Actually, the lack of pump ingredients was a nice addition actually, now we need an AS-GT/AP combo pack LG. I would call it the Arrogantly Pumped stack to stick with ICs use of arrogant as a title name.
    Dude, the combo really does make all the difference. I didn't think it would until I tried it.

[SIZE="4"]
    So I have no idea what happened on some of the drops, but the 6 PRs were rocking. I think the fact that I had PRs in the heavy sets caused the drop sets to get low or sloppy. Thoughts????
    Makes sense to me - burn out a motor unit on a PR and it may not recover before you hit that dropset.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

LOL good question, just ask Met... he should be honest with you LOL
    My first reaction was
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I want to know what the photographer was thinking as this picture was being taken.
    I'll bet he was thinking, "I just completely lost my freakin' appetite!!!"

Even so, I'd still pay a dollar to see them 2 "do it". ha ha
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'll bet he was thinking, "I just completely lost my freakin' appetite!!!"

Even so, I'd still pay a dollar to see them 2 "do it". ha ha
    I would too only if the sword was involved tho.
    SFW and GFH

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would too only if the sword was involved tho.
    Appetite suppression big time!!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

So, I proved this morning that it is possible to have a fantastic lift and a mediocre one all at the same time!!! At times I felt unstoppable. a man of fury and vengeance ... and at times like a big man in clown shoes...
    Incline DB: warm up - 75's x 10 (a few other warm up lifts, but this is all I will record to save room in the log book ) - 100's x 11 (+1 PR!!) - 100's x 8 Drop sets with 85's x 6 (?????) - 75's x 6
    Would love to see your thoughts on THIS one??? 1 PR and then the bottom fell out!!!! Still a nice burn think I will go to 105's next week based on the 11 with the 100's... THOUGHTS?????

This is what I like to see buddy! You are rocking that Incline Press, looks like I got some rep catching up to do with you. Alas, my 7x100 is not enough anymore with you killing it at 11x100!

Close grip lat pulldowns
    warm up - 100 x 15
    240 x 9 (+1 PR!!) - 240 x 8 (it got ugly here. couldn't bring it to the chest on the last 3... about 2 in)- Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8 (Again the drops sucked???)
    Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 (wife was actually there to spot me so I went for it on weight)
    225 x 6 (new weight PR, but wish I could have got more reps out) - 225 x 6 - Drops - 155 x 8 - 135 x 10
    225 x 15 (+10lbs PR!!) - 255 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. Time to start strapping weights as thie was the entire rack!!) Drops - 180 x 15 - 135 x 15

See my comments above ArmyGuy.

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

hey anybody ever try Versa Gripp????
    http://www.versagripps.com/?area=VersaGripps
    Working on living

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

hey anybody ever try Versa Gripp????
    http://www.versagripps.com/?area=VersaGripps
    Nope. I can't tell how they would help.

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

See my comments above ArmyGuy.
    the bar is set my friend... but not by me. TG is the guy who keeps raising it on us!!!! I almost caught him on tris on Monday, and then he had the audacity to push a 130 DB!!!!! my 120 looks small in comparison. Time to work harder!!!
    Working on living

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i think going up to 105 would be a good decision. If you hitting the PR's left and right, ride the strength wave buddy. Just be careful not to push urself to injury. Once you see ur getting strng very fast be cautious b/c thats when I personally get injured most.

Excellent work!

And from personal experience, if i hit PR's on the big weight sets, my drop sets sometimes suffer. So i dont see anything to be concerned about. Sometimes i keep going lower on the drop sets to get the burn/cardio im looking for. So for example...if i hit 100 for a PR and my 85, 75 drops sets were crappy, ill hit the 45's and 35's to really burn out. Thats just me though.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

actually I think I will give that a try next time around. Will push the normal on the drops, but if that doesn't workout, go lighter just to get the burn, which is what I want anyways!
    Working on living

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

actually I think I will give that a try next time around. Will push the normal on the drops, but if that doesn't workout, go lighter just to get the burn, which is what I want anyways!
    the prepare urself for a good time....you may look like a weakling struggling with the 20's but you know you just hit a drop set from 105 all the way down to the 20's....now that puts hair on ur chest!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

hey man... is this you? looks really familiar thought it may be you from your highschool days.

All I know is that I see Mjolnir on his arm...maybe we should ask TG if he knows this fellow.

As for the 7PRs, what the heck AG! You're making us all look like chumps.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    All I know is that I see Mjolnir on his arm...maybe we should ask TG if he knows this fellow.

As for the 7PRs, what the heck AG! You're making us all look like chumps.
    LOL
    Working on living

36. Elite Member
    Answers

Close grip lat pulldowns
    warm up - 100 x 15

Very nice man, way to go with the Pr's! Congrats on the promo also..

37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nice looking workout brotha, beast mode!!!

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty insane workout man. Keep on killing it!

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. That's just wrong. If I saw this nerd on the street, I'd be highly tempted to rip that Mjolnir tattoo right off his weak arm!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. That's just wrong. If I saw this nerd on the street, I'd be highly tempted to rip that Mjolnir tattoo right off his weak arm!!!
    You better believe I would pay $50 to see TG do that right there! The look on that guys face when Thunder comes up to him would be worth its weight in gold!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM