Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 24 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks my brothers in Iron.. the muscles are still swole after 3 hours!!! and TG... I'm chasing those Tricep numbers of yours!!!!! I can't catch you on the others, but I am creeping up on that one
    Then I shall have to creep ahead myself, good sir.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    My. what a lovely bounce.

•   

3. Just got some good news on the Army front!
    The Major promotion list came out and yours truly made the promotion list. This means that in the next 2 months I get promoted from Captain in the US Army to Major! What a great month! ASGT AND Major!!!! I think I might dose 3 and 1/2 scoops on promotion day LOL
    Working on living

4. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Just got some good news on the Army front!
    The Major promotion list came out and yours truly made the promotion list. This means that in the next 2 months I get promoted from Captain in the US Army to Major! What a great month! ASGT AND Major!!!! I think I might dose 3 and 1/2 scoops on promotion day LOL
    Congrats but I wouldn't dose that high! You may end up ripping off the hand of whoever is congratulating you that day.
    SFW and GFH
  5. Talking

I LOVE IT!!! THE BOUNCE IS WHERE ITS AT!!! THATS WHAT MAKES LIFE WORTH IT!!! Hard work and a nice bounce!!!

Name:  358321_f496.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  29.2 KB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Wholly shyte.. that's a Major promotion... Really Major is a really high rank...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Great work and congrats! I think we all can give you an honorary salute Major!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Congrats but I wouldn't dose that high! You may end up ripping off the hand of whoever is congratulating you that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wholly shyte.. that's a Major promotion... Really Major is a really high rank...
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Great work and congrats! I think we all can give you an honorary salute Major!
    thanks gentlemen!!!
    Working on living

9. Congrats Army fella!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. newbie2bb

hahah congrats !!! and i agree u might rip an arm off ....but go 4 doses lol . if going for crazy might just as well do the insane !! its only for one day..

Edit:
    I sound like a pusher

11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Congrats man!

12. MAJOR BAD ASS!!!

Brotha you are tearing it up!! THE PR'S seem ENDLESS!! And now you hitting up the PINK MAGIC!! Yeah its been a good month!

This is getting my all HYPED!! I wanna lift something heavy or drop someone on their head...either one will do! WOOOO!!!

And that ASGT/Pink Magic stack is something that may just be too much. After reading the logs on Pink and ASGT....they will be testing you for roids for sure! Drink lots of water you will be pissing in cups a lot! haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Congrats man I just read it. Some how I missed it. I think I was sleeping
    I will work for supplements!

14. First Congrats Army, or should I say Sir! You are a class act and it is excellent that you are being recognized as such! Hooo-wahhhh!!!!!
    SQUARED AWAY SOLDIER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    MAJOR BAD ASS!!!

Brotha you are tearing it up!! THE PR'S seem ENDLESS!! And now you hitting up the PINK MAGIC!! Yeah its been a good month!

This is getting my all HYPED!! I wanna lift something heavy or drop someone on their head...either one will do! WOOOO!!!

And that ASGT/Pink Magic stack is something that may just be too much. After reading the logs on Pink and ASGT....they will be testing you for roids for sure! Drink lots of water you will be pissing in cups a lot! haha
    HaHa the Army testing for roids. I don't think so.... Not with out a damn good reason anyway. We had a Sergeant Airborne, at jump school was about 5'9" and 265 looked like he was 4 weeks from a show. I asked him after jump school if they ever messed with him about roid use. He said he had never even been asked about roids by any of his superiors.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. I will work for supplements!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First Congrats Army, or should I say Sir! You are a class act and it is excellent that you are being recognized as such! Hooo-wahhhh!!!!!

HaHa the Army testing for roids. I don't think so.... Not with out a damn good reason anyway. We had a Sergeant Airborne, at jump school was about 5'9" and 265 looked like he was 4 weeks from a show. I asked him after jump school if they ever messed with him about roid use. He said he had never even been asked about roids by any of his superiors.
    Dont ask, dont tell
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

17. Congrats AG...I don't even know you personally and I get a great vibe from you. I'd follow you into hell for battle big man!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Congrats man!
    thanks bro!!!
    MAJOR BAD ASS!!!

haha!!! I was accused 4 TIMES in Iraq of being on the juice!!! they tried getting me to piss in a cup but I reminded them they didn't have the legal right. I told them when they get it they can have it. I then pissed in a cup and sealed it, then put it on display to prove I had nothing to hide!!! The guys loved it, the Colonel did not
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Congrats man I just read it. Some how I missed it. I think I was sleeping
    you must have been to hyped on ASGT my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First Congrats Army, or should I say Sir! You are a class act and it is excellent that you are being recognized as such! Hooo-wahhhh!!!!!
    true that Mr. Kleen!!! wish I had that same thing! its always the skinny guys who accuse you and the fat guys that hint quietly that they want to know where to get some for themselves because OBVIOUSLY guys like us are in the know
    Dont ask, dont tell
    haha
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Congrats AG...I don't even know you personally and I get a great vibe from you. I'd follow you into hell for battle big man!!
    thanks you my older bro!!! and I would consider it a privilege to lead
    Working on living

19. Congrats bro, I know you deserve it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

20. I feel this song is a tribute to all warriors....especially those like Army Guy and his brothers in the armed forces

YouTube- DISTURBED - INDESTRUCTIBLE (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

21. DISTURBED Is great I went to see them in concert and they where killer.
    I will work for supplements!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    DISTURBED Is great I went to see them in concert and they where killer.
    I saw Disturbed back in 2000 when The Sickness first came out. Mudvayne and Spineshank on the same bill. I couldn't hear right for 3 days! Still the loudest show I've ever been to.

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

23. Well alright AG!! Congrats on the promotion brother. Now drop and give me 2,020. ha ha You can do it!!

As you were soldier. Thanks for serving us and making us proud!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Congrats bro, I know you deserve it.
    thanks Big!! Will post some pictures of the actual promotion in the next month or 2
    I feel this song is a tribute to all warriors....especially those like Army Guy and his brothers in the armed forces
    DISTURBED - INDESTRUCTIBLE (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/url]
    from a fellow warrior, I humbled. Thank you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    DISTURBED Is great I went to see them in concert and they where killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I saw Disturbed back in 2000 when The Sickness first came out. Mudvayne and Spineshank on the same bill. I couldn't hear right for 3 days! Still the loudest show I've ever been to.
    ah great memories with those!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well alright AG!! Congrats on the promotion brother. Now drop and give me 2,020. ha ha You can do it!!

As you were soldier. Thanks for serving us and making us proud!!
    from one Soldier to my fellow Soldier in the Iron, I Salute you!! and your 2 big guns!!
    Working on living
  25. Day 16

CARDIO MANIA!!!!
    Went into the cardio room today and they had the recent John Cena movie on the theater screen. After 1000 calories and a few buckets of sweat, I looked down and realized I had been on the elliptical machine for almost an hour. LOL Thanks to both the ASGT (2 scoops ) and the movie, I had no idea. Heart rate was perfect, and the body felt great. Would have never realized the time had the movie not ended. I was cruisin!!!

Review to date:
    Focus - this is where I feel ASGT shines the most
    Vascularity - seeing veins in places I had never seen before!!!
    Mood - who wouldn't be in a good mood with ASGT... I mean... it's not even fair
    Pump - moderate increase, but that isn't the main focus of the product
    Strength - If you have read my workouts, you have seen the PRs! I am on nothing else BUT protein powder, fish oil, and a multi.
    Endurance - Another area where ASGT shines. With 2 scoops I could rock and roll for hours!!!
    Crash - uh... what crash??? this stuff is as smooth as.. ______ well fill in your own soft surface
    Bottom line - I love this stuff!!!
    Working on living
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM