Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. sweet. hay i did 4 scoops today
    I will work for supplements!

2. you BEASTS!!!! how was it???!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. Great. hell it made me want to push it to 5. I will think about it.

4. haha, you're nuts man!!!! I'll give the 4 a try next week. I think the LG guys are going to be... pumped and bewildered at the same time!!!
    And let me know if you sleep tonight too LOL
    Working on living

5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    haha, you're nuts man!!!! I'll give the 4 a try next week. I think the LG guys are going to be... pumped and bewildered at the same time!!!
    And let me know if you sleep tonight too LOL
    sleep whats that
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    sleep whats that
    It's overrated that's what. Nice work today AG. Way to show those cadets how to handle the iron.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. Well Army Guy it took a little wile to fall a sleep but I slept all night.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    got my NP delivery today!!! All is good! have multiple tubs!!!
    Mine shipped 2 days ago. Maybe I'll get it by Saturday in time for Sunday morning's massacre!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  9. Day 18

Cardio Day -
    Did another hour on the elliptical because the pool was full, again!!!
    Took 2 scoops, but to put variety in the mix, I did it only 10 minutes before hitting the gym. Not much change from normal other than I have more energy after the workout LOL. Will probably go 30 minutes and stick to that or up to 45.
    On a side note, I have been quoted on other threads and mostly correctly, on my thoughts on ASGT, especially the mixability and such. Some have completely misquoted though, so in order to set the record straight I performed another test this morning. This time with 2 scoops:
    Results - 2 scoops took 12 seconds to 90% dissolve without a shaker cup. Just used a spoon and stirred. The remaining 10% would have dissolved in around 20, but I was making a point.
    Only used 8 oz of water. yes there were a few clumps left at the top, but nothing at the bottom.
    Downed it in 3 seconds, and a good thing too because I had just brushed my teeth. (never drink slowly after brushing your teeth!!!!!)
    hopefully that clears things up a bit!
    Working on living

10. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    On a side note, I have been quoted on other threads and mostly correctly, on my thoughts on ASGT, especially the mixability and such. Some have completely misquoted though, so in order to set the record straight I performed another test this morning.
    Libel? On my AM?

Another awesome cardio day AG.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

11. more Army motivational pics!!!

Working on living

12. Well Utah decided to play an April Fools joke on the Army here!!!
    we were supposed to go to the shooting range this afternoon to shoot all the coolest new guns in the Army arsenal, as well as some oldie but goodies from Vietnam... but mother nature decided that snow and high winds in the mountains was best, so we were forced to cancel
    wish it was weights day!!!!
    Working on living

13. I wouldn't mind some snow, it's warm and humid here in Dallas today...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I wouldn't mind some snow, it's warm and humid here in Dallas today...
    Ok your not going to believe this but it's going into the mid seventies here tommorow, has to be some kind of record.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok your not going to believe this but it's going into the mid seventies here tommorow, has to be some kind of record.
    Don't tell that to Al Gore, he will send his crew of crack scientists to prove its global warming DW.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Mine shipped 2 days ago. Maybe I'll get it by Saturday in time for Sunday morning's massacre!!
    Correction. It came in today!!

Now I'll have it for tomorrow morning's brutality.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

Sweet

18. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

I am looking forward to reading about the destruction TG!

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am looking forward to reading about the destruction TG!
    I'm looking forward to orchestrating it!!!

20. and the walls shook from the wrath of the Thunder!!!! it will be epic, and next weeks will be even more so!!! Kill it bro!!!
    and DW, have I called you a jerk yet today???? LOL 70's and I'm freezing daydreaming about shooting guns!!!!
    Working on living

21. Great workout! Hey I am giving you all a chance to flame the crap out of me right here right now...

Imagine my surprise when i opened my tub of AS-GT and the scoop was twice as big as the one that came with the beta sample I got. What does this mean???? It means I was getting a great workout on half the scoops I thought I was. It explains a little of why I was not flying as fast as you guys were but intensity just rose as my own did. So now I am really excited to do 2 real scoops this next workout to see how it goes.

Okay flame away guys... wasn't I the goof who thought he would be taking 3 scoops before Army..... HA that 3 scoops was only going to be 1.5... My 2 scoops was barely one serving...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. How many CCs is the big scoop Kleen?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great workout! Hey I am giving you all a chance to flame the crap out of me right here right now...

Imagine my surprise when i opened my tub of AS-GT and the scoop was twice as big as the one that came with the beta sample I got. What does this mean???? It means I was getting a great workout on half the scoops I thought I was. It explains a little of why I was not flying as fast as you guys were but intensity just rose as my own did. So now I am really excited to do 2 real scoops this next workout to see how it goes.

Okay flame away guys... wasn't I the goof who thought he would be taking 3 scoops before Army..... HA that 3 scoops was only going to be 1.5... My 2 scoops was barely one serving...
    muahahahaha just imagine when you take the actual 3 scoops!!!! you will be a mad man!!!
    Working on living

24. Hmmmm this looks like a intense pre, i'd like to try some haha

25. Nice log! comin' in late but caught up for the most part

-Alex

26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great workout! Hey I am giving you all a chance to flame the crap out of me right here right now...

We wouldn't flame ya bro. You're our homie.
    My beta-sample came with an even smaller scoop than yours, it seems. Mine was a tiny little 4 gram scooper that required 4 scoops just to get a single suggested serving of 16 grams.
    The scoop that comes with the tubs is a true serving of 16 grams of product. And I just downed 3 full scoops for a 48 gram blast!!
    Lookout poor weights, I'm coming to get cha!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    My beta-sample came with an even smaller scoop than yours, it seems. Mine was a tiny little 4 gram scooper that required 4 scoops just to get a single suggested serving of 16 grams.
    The scoop that comes with the tubs is a true serving of 16 grams of product. And I just downed 3 full scoops for a 48 gram blast!!
    I haven't tried 3-4 yet... 2 seems to be a pretty good "sweet spot" for me. I'm sure with 3 you're ripping the weights apart!!!

28. Heck that may be the same one I got. Either way I had a full one and Jack3d today. Didn't have time for the AS-GT to kick in before I got to the gym, but wanted to make use of the stuff during recovery anyway. Will be posting workout in my log shortly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

29. Bad ass to hear good reviews on it, I bought a jug last night before i went to bed...Really excited to try it out now!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Hmmmm this looks like a intense pre, i'd like to try some haha
    you won't be sorry. But remember it is unlike Jack3d and a few others you are used to. Many of us took about 3 days to really hit the full effects... but they are sure smokin now muahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessbyalex View Post
    Nice log! comin' in late but caught up for the most part

-Alex
    Welcome Alex, your advice will be welcome my friend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I actaully feel sorry for your weights TG... it just isn't a fair fight!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    I haven't tried 3-4 yet... 2 seems to be a pretty good "sweet spot" for me. I'm sure with 3 you're ripping the weights apart!!!
    give it a try my friend at least once. I like my sweet spot too
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Heck that may be the same one I got. Either way I had a full one and Jack3d today. Didn't have time for the AS-GT to kick in before I got to the gym, but wanted to make use of the stuff during recovery anyway. Will be posting workout in my log shortly.
    you are and have always been a gentleman and a scholar my Texas brother!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Bad ass to hear good reviews on it, I bought a jug last night before i went to bed...Really excited to try it out now!!
    Working on living
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308