quick question about natadrol and trifecta

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,im pretty new to the whole PH thing,but looking into these,they look like there more for cutting rather then bulking,is this true?i plan on bulking like crazy and was wondering would be ok to also take a creatine drink and pre work drink while using either of these?the new size on max performce and jacked would be the ones i would be taking.if not what you you recommend to add to this to help me bulk?im looking in to the natadrol since its less stuff to take and added sexual help is pretty big in my book.thanks

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope you plan on running 2 bottles of natadrol. of course you can run 1 bottle but to get the most out of it you'll need 2 bottles... and yes, you can stack pre-workout and creatine with natadrol. in terms of bulking, just make sure and get as many calories as you can during your cycle. and of course drink plenty of water. i'm sure you will gain several pounds this way.

plenty of protein... maybe add in some high calorie protein whey shakes
you will need to run pct test boosters right after natadrol... to i suggest t-911 by lg sciences

you missed out on the deal they had... 2 bottles of natadrol and 1 bottle of t-911 for less than 50 bucks...

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,yeah i know im pretty upset on missing up on that deal.yeah imma run 2 bottles i think a the max dose its like 40 days worth,but i'll prolly do like the first 5 days or so at 2.the pct starts the day atfer my last dose of the natadrol?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes. start the pct the day after.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks,yeah i know im pretty upset on missing up on that deal.yeah imma run 2 bottles i think a the max dose its like 40 days worth,but i'll prolly do like the first 5 days or so at 2.the pct starts the day atfer my last dose of the natadrol?
Like the above stated, PCT starts after your last dose of ND:)