Natadrol - What to stack with it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    xink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC - Manhattan
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    199

    Natadrol - What to stack with it?


    Pretty straightforward question, just trying to figure out what would be good to stack with this.

    Thanks guys,

    X

  2. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    I'd stack it with Ghenerate, Anadraulic Pump and maybe methly masterdrol.
  3. Registered User
    xink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC - Manhattan
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'd stack it with Ghenerate, Anadraulic Pump and maybe methly masterdrol.
    I-GH-1 too I assume?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    I-GH-1 too I assume?
    It would make a good addition to the GHenerate
  5. Registered User
    acwingfoot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    144

    what about throwing a mild PH in the deal like Hdrol or Epi.. or is that too dry or little to no synergy?
  6. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    I was wondering about hdrol as well
  7. Banned
    slimcharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Natadrol binds to androgen receptors - don't take anything hormonal with it or you risk diluting the potency of both compounds.

    Carnitine should increase androgen receptor density.

    I'd grab some vitex or B6 to avoid raised prolactin levels.

    fish oil is a staple, of course, and will help attenuate any cholesterol sides.

    hawthorn berry lowers blood pressure. Increased RBC production can be a dangerous part of any cycle of exogenous androgens and should probably be controlled for. Mild Anti-E like I3C or resveratrol to combat the mild shutdown would probably be a good idea. Most of these ancillaries are cheap and readily available.
    Vitex while on Natadrol? How much do you recommend? Also is taking resveratrol while on Natadrol, or after?
  8. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Natadrol binds to androgen receptors - don't take anything hormonal with it or you risk diluting the potency of both compounds.

    Carnitine should increase androgen receptor density.

    I'd grab some vitex or B6 to avoid raised prolactin levels.

    fish oil is a staple, of course, and will help attenuate any cholesterol sides.

    hawthorn berry lowers blood pressure. Increased RBC production can be a dangerous part of any cycle of exogenous androgens and should probably be controlled for. Mild Anti-E like I3C or resveratrol to combat the mild shutdown would probably be a good idea. Most of these ancillaries are cheap and readily available.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Vitex while on Natadrol? How much do you recommend? Also is taking resveratrol while on Natadrol, or after?

    A low dose of IC3 wouldnt hurt, and for the reveratrol, pick up our Anadraulic state which contains it, which is why its a great product for a PCT add on
  9. Registered User
    youngandmean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    83

    So stacking natadrol with methyl 1-D would be out of the question like an eight week cycle: 4 weeks natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
    4 weeks methyl 1-D, natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
  10. Banned
    slimcharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    To be clear, we have no real evidence that natadrol does ANYTHING prolactin related, but 1 cap of any vitex supplement should be plenty. Totally speculative safety measure on my part.

    I'd stack the anti-E during the 3rd week + cycle to avoid shutdown, and then run the T911 solo as directed for PCT. T911 is a very encouraging application of the buccal resveratrol research. You don't want to run anti E too long since you'll get some levels creeping back up and more of a chance for rebound.

    Both of these suggestions are more things to have on hand to combat sides.
    What anti-e are you talking about? Reservatrol? Or you mean something stronger like ATD? Can you also explain carnitine use during this time?
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandmean View Post
    So stacking natadrol with methyl 1-D would be out of the question like an eight week cycle: 4 weeks natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
    4 weeks methyl 1-D, natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
    how many bottles did you buy?
  12. Registered User
    youngandmean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    how many bottles did you buy?
    i got the 2 bottles of natadrol with the free T-911
  13. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    Got 4 and lots of free stuff
  14. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Got 4 and lots of free stuff
    ditto, with fast shipping i might add.
  15. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I definitely advocate taking Natadrol with I3C, and if you hold off for a while, the new Anadraulic State GT:SE. It would make for a sick stack.
  16. Registered User
    youngandmean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandmean View Post
    So stacking natadrol with methyl 1-D would be out of the question like an eight week cycle: 4 weeks natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
    4 weeks methyl 1-D, natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
    Is there any problem with this
  17. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I definitely advocate taking Natadrol with I3C, and if you hold off for a while, the new Anadraulic State GT:SE. It would make for a sick stack.
    This is what I'm planning at this point!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  18. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandmean View Post
    Is there any problem with this
    No, it's not out of the question, I just think there are better options, but I could be wrong. Once we start seeing more logs I think viable stacking options will become more apparent.
  19. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    what about with Prime?
  20. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    what about with Prime?
    What about it? What did I feel from it?

    I didn't get strength gains until 3-4 weeks in, and never quite "felt" anything. It was great for strength gains, but it peaked within 7 weeks, and was too expensive to continue.

    All around I enjoyed it, but there were just too many factors weighing against my use of it.
  21. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What about it? What did I feel from it?

    I didn't get strength gains until 3-4 weeks in, and never quite "felt" anything. It was great for strength gains, but it peaked within 7 weeks, and was too expensive to continue.

    All around I enjoyed it, but there were just too many factors weighing against my use of it.
    No bro I wasn't asking that. I was throwing it out there as a stack with Natadrol since the title of the thread is "Natadrol-what to stack it with"

    When my natadrol arrives I was planning on stacking the two
  22. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    No bro I wasn't asking that. I was throwing it out there as a stack with Natadrol since the title of the thread is "Natadrol-what to stack it with"

    When my natadrol arrives I was planning on stacking the two
    Well, since PRIME is a good strength component in my experience, I would first have to determine what Natadrol did for me in that aspect. If it failed to produce dramatic gains in strength, but recomposition was outstanding, then I would feel it would be a great stack, as PRIME was great for me for strength, yet didn't see much in terms of recomp.

    It really just depends on the user. I think they would make a great stack, but you'd really have to discover that for yourself.

    I do, however, believe ND+PRIME to be a greater stack than ND and some other hormonal product. - ND and a test-booster sounds delicious as well. ND+ActX would be pretty gnarly. ND+BlueUp. ND+TestoPRO. Stuff like that.

    I believe those would be more synergistic and cost-effective than any of the other aformentioned stacks.
  23. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    ^very good honest post
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  24. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092777

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Natadrol binds to androgen receptors - don't take anything hormonal with it or you risk diluting the potency of both compounds.
    LG REPS! is there any truth to this quote above?

    this guys seems new here but is behaving like a LG rep himself (no offense lurker)
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    LG REPS! is there any truth to this quote above?

    this guys seems new here but is behaving like a LG rep himself (no offense lurker)
    Natadrol does bind to the androgen receptor, and I really don't advocate stacking ND with any other type of androgen. I think it would negate the benefits somewhat.

    I believe he'sjust giving some advice, and I for one agree with it. I really don't know why everyone is so interested in stacking ND with something already. I'd think most peopel would want to discover its usefulness on its own first.
  26. Registered User
    biggkarim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    modesto,ca
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    620

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Natadrol does bind to the androgen receptor, and I really don't advocate stacking ND with any other type of androgen. I think it would negate the benefits somewhat.

    I believe he'sjust giving some advice, and I for one agree with it. I really don't know why everyone is so interested in stacking ND with something already. I'd think most peopel would want to discover its usefulness on its own first.
    Thats what I was thinking. Natadrol is a great stand alone product!!!!!!!! Run it by itself to see what it can do for you. But if you must, try GHenerate and AS-GT. Just my two cents

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  27. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092777

    im going to run it solo, but my package was delayed so i started my first h-drol cycle to make up for it.

    i plan on logging it. need few months though to finish hdrol, pct and time off.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  28. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quick question:

    Like many I purchased the two Natadrol + T-911 combo. I also purchased a bottle of Ghenerate (which included a free bottle of I-GH-1) and a bottle of E-911. Today is actually my first day of the eight week cycle dosed at four caps per day. After the eight week Natadrol cycle, I was planning on using the Ghenerate/I-GH-1 in addition to the T-911 as a PCT...

    My question is if I purchase a bottle of M1-D, can I introduce it during week four to finish out the rest of the Natadrol cycle and follow up with the PCT as described above?
    Just to clarify -- four weeks Natadrol, four weeks Natadrol + M1-D, T-911/Ghenerate/I-GH-1 as PCT.

    Any thoughts/suggestions/replacements (especially from LG reps) please feel free to add your input.
  29. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Quick question:

    Like many I purchased the two Natadrol + T-911 combo. I also purchased a bottle of Ghenerate (which included a free bottle of I-GH-1) and a bottle of E-911. Today is actually my first day of the eight week cycle dosed at four caps per day. After the eight week Natadrol cycle, I was planning on using the Ghenerate/I-GH-1 in addition to the T-911 as a PCT...

    My question is if I purchase a bottle of M1-D, can I introduce it during week four to finish out the rest of the Natadrol cycle and follow up with the PCT as described above?
    Just to clarify -- four weeks Natadrol, four weeks Natadrol + M1-D, T-911/Ghenerate/I-GH-1 as PCT.

    Any thoughts/suggestions/replacements (especially from LG reps) please feel free to add your input.
    I think that would be fine man, looks like a killer stack! You going to log that bad boy? I know loads of users and myself would love to see it!
  30. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I think that would be fine man, looks like a killer stack! You going to log that bad boy? I know loads of users and myself would love to see it!
    I wasn't planning on doing a full eight week log, but rather a mini log that included final results, before and after pics, etc.

    I'm definitely stoked about these next eight weeks! I will be sure to provide feedback during the end of week 8, and week 12 (post PCT).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natadrol stack
    By bamaballer7 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Natadrol stack
    By Risky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
  3. natadrol/mass fx stack
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:17 PM
  4. can I stack M1-D with Natadrol?
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:00 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.