Natadrol - What to stack with it?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, that sounds pretty close to what i have im thinking of.

HOw does this sound:

got 6 wks worth of natadrol 6 caps daily dose
trifecta stack with formadrol 2 wks and
t-911 75 caps

So im thinking 6 wks total cycle

First 2 wks we start with natadrol solo then the last 4 wks we do natadrol+ methyl 1-d.
Will there be a problem with topping this off with mmv3 throughout the 6 wks????? i got 135 caps worth of it and i'll be working out 4-5 times a wk how should i dose it if so???

thanks
bump please

also, how is the natadrol on the hairline??
how is mmv3 on the hairline??
you think i will be fine running trifecta + natadrol 4-6 wks?? Im affraid to be suppressed too hard but maybe im being a bit too scared hehe. will t-911 and formadrol xtreme 4 wks bring me back to normal t levels?? if so im all in.

thanks

cad05k

Awards
im debating between arrogantly anabolic stack vs the trifecta stack

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would take it with Sustain Alpha(td) to have minimum suppression, do 3 days on days off protocol.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump please

also, how is the natadrol on the hairline??
how is mmv3 on the hairline??
you think i will be fine running trifecta + natadrol 4-6 wks?? Im affraid to be suppressed too hard but maybe im being a bit too scared hehe. will t-911 and formadrol xtreme 4 wks bring me back to normal t levels?? if so im all in.

thanks
To be honest, I see stacking ND with a PH as an excellent idea. From what I've read, several of the ingredients in ND have anti-toxicity effect. I couldn't tell ya how to dose the Phs, as I have no experience with them, but from what I understand, none of the hormones in the Trifecta are very suprressive.

If you are concerned about shut down, pick up a SERM, just in case. IMO, it's always good to have one on hand.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stack it with Psarm and Anadrualic State GT you wont be disappointed. ;)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
How would Nata, and M1D for a bulking diet go..
8 weeker...saw someone said M1D is a 4 weeker so maybe the second 4 weeks of Nata i throw that in?

forma for PCT and reg staples creatine BCAA protein, weight gainer

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
8 weeker...saw someone said M1D is a 4 weeker so maybe the second 4 weeks of Nata i throw that in?

BUMP FOR THIS, INTERESTING!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BUMP FOR THIS, INTERESTING!!!!
M1-D can be taken past 4 weeks, this is why this product is truly outstanding....I have used it numerous times up to 6 weeks, even pulled a 8 weeker on it mixed with MM. I never ever experienced any type of suppression, But on the flip side---- with stacking the two for a period of time for a bulk is really unknown. I say this because the effects natadrol is having on most of the users is really leaning them out..

you wanna bulk in the summer?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to bulk and was doing good

Backtrack to Jan, my schedule got so messed up that i cant eat enough so im cutting now, in June or july my schedule will clear up a lot so i dont wanna waste any time in the sense of bulking. From what ive been reading M1D and Nata will be good for a clean bulk.

My appetite is shot so i wanted something to slingshot me back into a great bulk.

Also i havnt seen a log where someone specified a bulk, so ya most were cutting or recomping nicely. But hell if i can house food and recomp it, thats good enough for me

Russsssssssss

Awards
im stacking BEAST MODE
m-drol
generate
natadrol

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I just got off a cycle of h-drol so i decided i will try Natadrol.

I just picked up 2 bottles. What do you guys think would be the best non-hormonal product to stack with Natadrol? A test booster or HGH product?

I'm trying to put on weight but i have a hard time, even on prohormones. Obviously yes, i put a lot of work into consuming maximum calories.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
how about alcohol on natadrol? not alot but (i.e. a few drinks a night on a weekend?)

Is it a nono?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
how about alcohol on natadrol? not alot but (i.e. a few drinks a night on a weekend?)

Is it a nono?

The more I read about the ingredients in ND, the more it seems like it would stack well with other anabolics. The liver detoxifying effects of TC and anti-cancer effects seem like it could be a great "cycle support" supp, in addition to being anabolic in it's own right.

But that's just my speculation at this point.

Liver-wise, you should be fine. I couldn't say about it mixing with the active ingredients though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is it a nono?

This is a mixed review question.. I am one, If i start any cycle, hormonal or natty, i wont drink..to me it defeats the purpose of eating right trying to maximize the gains..

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I typically dont drink while on, but if i go to dinner i may want a glass of wine, ill never have more than 4 drinks a month prolly, just asking

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I typically dont drink while on, but if i go to dinner i may want a glass of wine, ill never have more than 4 drinks a month prolly, just asking
A few drinks will be fine :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I was reading one of the recent logs and the guy suggested even though he leaned out and over all gained weight he didn't gain much "in the strength department"

Would it be acceptable to stack Natadrol with MMv3? Would that increase gains or should i hold onto my MMv3 for now?

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I was reading one of the recent logs and the guy suggested even though he leaned out and over all gained weight he didn't gain much "in the strength department"

Would it be acceptable to stack Natadrol with MMv3? Would that increase gains or should i hold onto my MMv3 for now?
I just started stacking Natadrol, 1D and MMv3 on monday, I'll let you knpw how it goes.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just started stacking Natadrol, 1D and MMv3 on monday, I'll let you knpw how it goes.
Really looking foward to see how this treats you.. I think its going to work out great

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Me too, i was thinking nata with M1d..but was thinking MM, so if you make a log PM me!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So someone like me who is on HRT (175 Test Cyp per week), ND would be essentially useless? :(

Natadrol does bind to the androgen receptor, and I really don't advocate stacking ND with any other type of androgen. I think it would negate the benefits somewhat.