Natadrol - What to stack with it?

xink

Awards
  • Established
Pretty straightforward question, just trying to figure out what would be good to stack with this.

Thanks guys,

X

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack it with Ghenerate, Anadraulic Pump and maybe methly masterdrol.

acwingfoot

Awards
what about throwing a mild PH in the deal like Hdrol or Epi.. or is that too dry or little to no synergy?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Natadrol binds to androgen receptors - don't take anything hormonal with it or you risk diluting the potency of both compounds.

Carnitine should increase androgen receptor density.

I'd grab some vitex or B6 to avoid raised prolactin levels.

fish oil is a staple, of course, and will help attenuate any cholesterol sides.

hawthorn berry lowers blood pressure. Increased RBC production can be a dangerous part of any cycle of exogenous androgens and should probably be controlled for. Mild Anti-E like I3C or resveratrol to combat the mild shutdown would probably be a good idea. Most of these ancillaries are cheap and readily available.
Vitex while on Natadrol? How much do you recommend? Also is taking resveratrol while on Natadrol, or after?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol binds to androgen receptors - don't take anything hormonal with it or you risk diluting the potency of both compounds.

Carnitine should increase androgen receptor density.

I'd grab some vitex or B6 to avoid raised prolactin levels.

fish oil is a staple, of course, and will help attenuate any cholesterol sides.

hawthorn berry lowers blood pressure. Increased RBC production can be a dangerous part of any cycle of exogenous androgens and should probably be controlled for. Mild Anti-E like I3C or resveratrol to combat the mild shutdown would probably be a good idea. Most of these ancillaries are cheap and readily available.
Vitex while on Natadrol? How much do you recommend? Also is taking resveratrol while on Natadrol, or after?

A low dose of IC3 wouldnt hurt, and for the reveratrol, pick up our Anadraulic state which contains it, which is why its a great product for a PCT add on:D

youngandmean

Awards
So stacking natadrol with methyl 1-D would be out of the question like an eight week cycle: 4 weeks natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
4 weeks methyl 1-D, natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
To be clear, we have no real evidence that natadrol does ANYTHING prolactin related, but 1 cap of any vitex supplement should be plenty. Totally speculative safety measure on my part.

I'd stack the anti-E during the 3rd week + cycle to avoid shutdown, and then run the T911 solo as directed for PCT. T911 is a very encouraging application of the buccal resveratrol research. You don't want to run anti E too long since you'll get some levels creeping back up and more of a chance for rebound.

Both of these suggestions are more things to have on hand to combat sides.
What anti-e are you talking about? Reservatrol? Or you mean something stronger like ATD? Can you also explain carnitine use during this time?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So stacking natadrol with methyl 1-D would be out of the question like an eight week cycle: 4 weeks natadrol, ghenerate, 1-GH-1
how many bottles did you buy?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely advocate taking Natadrol with I3C, and if you hold off for a while, the new Anadraulic State GT:SE. It would make for a sick stack.

youngandmean

Awards
Is there any problem with this

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any problem with this
No, it's not out of the question, I just think there are better options, but I could be wrong. Once we start seeing more logs I think viable stacking options will become more apparent.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about with Prime?
What about it? What did I feel from it?

I didn't get strength gains until 3-4 weeks in, and never quite "felt" anything. It was great for strength gains, but it peaked within 7 weeks, and was too expensive to continue.

All around I enjoyed it, but there were just too many factors weighing against my use of it.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about it? What did I feel from it?

I didn't get strength gains until 3-4 weeks in, and never quite "felt" anything. It was great for strength gains, but it peaked within 7 weeks, and was too expensive to continue.

All around I enjoyed it, but there were just too many factors weighing against my use of it.
No bro I wasn't asking that. I was throwing it out there as a stack with Natadrol since the title of the thread is "Natadrol-what to stack it with"

When my natadrol arrives I was planning on stacking the two

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bro I wasn't asking that. I was throwing it out there as a stack with Natadrol since the title of the thread is "Natadrol-what to stack it with"

When my natadrol arrives I was planning on stacking the two
Well, since PRIME is a good strength component in my experience, I would first have to determine what Natadrol did for me in that aspect. If it failed to produce dramatic gains in strength, but recomposition was outstanding, then I would feel it would be a great stack, as PRIME was great for me for strength, yet didn't see much in terms of recomp.

It really just depends on the user. I think they would make a great stack, but you'd really have to discover that for yourself.

I do, however, believe ND+PRIME to be a greater stack than ND and some other hormonal product. - ND and a test-booster sounds delicious as well. ND+ActX would be pretty gnarly. ND+BlueUp. ND+TestoPRO. Stuff like that.

I believe those would be more synergistic and cost-effective than any of the other aformentioned stacks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG REPS! is there any truth to this quote above?

this guys seems new here but is behaving like a LG rep himself (no offense lurker)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG REPS! is there any truth to this quote above?

this guys seems new here but is behaving like a LG rep himself (no offense lurker)
Natadrol does bind to the androgen receptor, and I really don't advocate stacking ND with any other type of androgen. I think it would negate the benefits somewhat.

I believe he'sjust giving some advice, and I for one agree with it. I really don't know why everyone is so interested in stacking ND with something already. I'd think most peopel would want to discover its usefulness on its own first.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Natadrol does bind to the androgen receptor, and I really don't advocate stacking ND with any other type of androgen. I think it would negate the benefits somewhat.

I believe he'sjust giving some advice, and I for one agree with it. I really don't know why everyone is so interested in stacking ND with something already. I'd think most peopel would want to discover its usefulness on its own first.
Thats what I was thinking. Natadrol is a great stand alone product!!!!!!!! Run it by itself to see what it can do for you. But if you must, try GHenerate and AS-GT. Just my two cents

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to run it solo, but my package was delayed so i started my first h-drol cycle to make up for it.

i plan on logging it. need few months though to finish hdrol, pct and time off.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Quick question:

Like many I purchased the two Natadrol + T-911 combo. I also purchased a bottle of Ghenerate (which included a free bottle of I-GH-1) and a bottle of E-911. Today is actually my first day of the eight week cycle dosed at four caps per day. After the eight week Natadrol cycle, I was planning on using the Ghenerate/I-GH-1 in addition to the T-911 as a PCT...

My question is if I purchase a bottle of M1-D, can I introduce it during week four to finish out the rest of the Natadrol cycle and follow up with the PCT as described above?
Just to clarify -- four weeks Natadrol, four weeks Natadrol + M1-D, T-911/Ghenerate/I-GH-1 as PCT.

Any thoughts/suggestions/replacements (especially from LG reps) please feel free to add your input.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick question:

Like many I purchased the two Natadrol + T-911 combo. I also purchased a bottle of Ghenerate (which included a free bottle of I-GH-1) and a bottle of E-911. Today is actually my first day of the eight week cycle dosed at four caps per day. After the eight week Natadrol cycle, I was planning on using the Ghenerate/I-GH-1 in addition to the T-911 as a PCT...

My question is if I purchase a bottle of M1-D, can I introduce it during week four to finish out the rest of the Natadrol cycle and follow up with the PCT as described above?
Just to clarify -- four weeks Natadrol, four weeks Natadrol + M1-D, T-911/Ghenerate/I-GH-1 as PCT.

Any thoughts/suggestions/replacements (especially from LG reps) please feel free to add your input.
I think that would be fine man, looks like a killer stack! You going to log that bad boy? I know loads of users and myself would love to see it!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be fine man, looks like a killer stack! You going to log that bad boy? I know loads of users and myself would love to see it!
I wasn't planning on doing a full eight week log, but rather a mini log that included final results, before and after pics, etc.

I'm definitely stoked about these next eight weeks! I will be sure to provide feedback during the end of week 8, and week 12 (post PCT).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question:

I have a hard time recommending stacking M1D and ND at this point. I just tend to feel that stacking Natadrol with something herbal-based is a wiser choice than stacking it with another androgen activator, but I could be totally wrong. M1D actually works in conjunction with your bodies natural test, so I could be way off, and it could be a great stack. - The main thing is we haven't seen what ND can do by itself at this point past the 4wk mark. It could be quite incredible.

I personally think running ND @ 6caps/day is the way to go. That would only give you about 6 wks with two bottles of ND, but I think your results may be more pronounced. Toss in the M1D two weeks in if you want. That way you'd do 2 weeks ND, 4 weeks ND+M1D.

The fascinating thing about the compounds from LG is that you can run them for a much longer period than you can most other OTC hormonal products. I'm talking like 8-12wks is not out of the question. I don't recommend 12 week cycles of this stuff to people, but would I do it? Yes. ;) - Especially with M1D as I haven't noticed that it peaks at 6 or even 8wks. We'll see how Natadrol treats everyone in the longer range. It could get exponentially better over time, and I expect it to in the 8wk range, but I'm wondering what more could do. With the projected price, it's quite feasible for many people.

I wasn't planning on doing a full eight week log, but rather a mini log that included final results, before and after pics, etc.

I'm definitely stoked about these next eight weeks! I will be sure to provide feedback during the end of week 8, and week 12 (post PCT).
I dig mini-logs. They're straight to the point. Maybe an update every couple weeks or once a week? That would be real great of you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mind if I ask how?
It's DHEA based....I think.
Yep.

It's converted to testosterone through a variety of ways, but actually boosts your natural levels as well. - Over time it becomes more suppressive, but by no means anything like most other hormones.

It's actually quite advanced. People like to write it off because of the DHEA thing, but it really just proves how little they know about the product and hormone conversion, and what makes for a truly great prohormone.

I'm about 2.5 weeks into my first M1D cycle, and things are really starting to take off. I feel great, too. I'm just starting to get that high-test feeling. I'll probably do about 12 weeks of it. :D

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

It's converted to testosterone through a variety of ways, but actually boosts your natural levels as well. - Over time it becomes more suppressive, but by no means anything like most other hormones.

It's actually quite advanced. People like to write it off because of the DHEA thing, but it really just proves how little they know about the product and hormone conversion, and what makes for a truly great prohormone.

I'm about 2.5 weeks into my first M1D cycle, and things are really starting to take off. I feel great, too. I'm just starting to get that high-test feeling. I'll probably do about 12 weeks of it. :D
Yea, for someone who doesnt want to supress thier natural Test at all, they can shorten the cycle to 4 weeks. At 4 weeks there SHOULD be no supression and natural test should be raised quite a bit.

IMO, this is better than an herbal test booster since we KNOW DHEA converts to Testosterone and other androgens.

I'm actually thinking about giving this a go later this year sometime.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
do you need to run a PCT with this product?
I am hearing so many random things on other boards all these new supps are confusing the heck out of me!:dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, we recommend either T911 or Formadrol for PCT.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you need to run a PCT with this product?
I am hearing so many random things on other boards all these new supps are confusing the heck out of me!:dunno:
Thats why you come here;)..what Irish said is stone solid.....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why you come here;)..what Irish said is stone solid.....
Thanks!

Andrew,

Check out the Arrogantly Anabolic stack. It has everything you need for a 6-8wk cycle of Natadrol, PCT, and supporting products for recomposition, pump, and joint lubrication (Speed V2 and NO Infuse)- Free Shipping, too! - Located Here: http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/arrogantly anabolic.htm

We're currently out of Natadrol, so if you were to order that, the order should go out in about a week.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was just jiving with one of our sponsored athletes (Jeff Johnston) and he was saying that since adding ND to his M1D/MM stack, his alpha-male mentality and aggression have been kicking super hard, and he has been hitting bench PR for reps. - Maybe I was wrong about it not stacking well with M1D. :dunno:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was just jiving with one of our sponsored athletes (Jeff Johnston) and he was saying that since adding ND to his M1D/MM stack, his alpha-male mentality and aggression have been kicking super hard, and he has been hitting bench PR for reps. - Maybe I was wrong about it not stacking well with M1D. :dunno:
The more I read about the ingredients in ND, the more it seems like it would stack well with other anabolics. The liver detoxifying effects of TC and anti-cancer effects seem like it could be a great "cycle support" supp, in addition to being anabolic in it's own right.

But that's just my speculation at this point.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, that sounds pretty close to what i have im thinking of.

HOw does this sound:

got 6 wks worth of natadrol 6 caps daily dose
trifecta stack with formadrol 2 wks and
t-911 75 caps

So im thinking 6 wks total cycle

First 2 wks we start with natadrol solo then the last 4 wks we do natadrol+ methyl 1-d.
Will there be a problem with topping this off with mmv3 throughout the 6 wks????? i got 135 caps worth of it and i'll be working out 4-5 times a wk how should i dose it if so???

thanks

eximoz

Awards
Just like shinivan asked how would it be to stack with the trifecta stack. I have currently 4 bottles of Natadrol and one of T911. I hit up that pre sale :D go big or go home right. But before I do anything i would like some feed back.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would taking psarm with natadrol be a waste? I have 6 bottles and planned on running it thru cycle and pct. Let me know your input? Thank you.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Would taking psarm with natadrol be a waste? I have 6 bottles and planned on running it thru cycle and pct. Let me know your input? Thank you.
I'd run the psarm during PCT, that would be sweet!

bobloblaw

Awards
here is my plan, what ya think? nata for 8 weeks with Derm (dhea) to start me until nata kick in. Form at a low dose to keep up the power after Derm.

Natadrol caps-----6---6--6--6--6--6--6--6---0--0--0---0--0--0
Dermacrine lv ML-10-10-10-5--0--0--0--0---0--0--0---0--0--0
FormestaneMG----0---0--0-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-25-0--0--0
T911Taps----------0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0---0--1--2--2--2--2
Sustain alphalvML-0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0--10-10-10-10-5--0
Toco 8 Scoop -----0--0--0--0--0---1--1--1---1--1--1---1--1--0
Endo amp Scoop--0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0---1--1--1---1--1--0

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about adding an AI type test booster to the natadrol. maybe formestane. and then run formadrol or t-911 for pct.