Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
First off, I rarely use stimulants and Pre-workouts. If I do it is generally RPM or HGHup that I keep on hand.

I am interested in going after a specific PUMP product. I would like to get thoughts on this product as far as ONLY Pump is concerned...

I am debating between this or an Arginine/Cit malate combination.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the feedback seems unanimously positive on the pump front, its just not getting the stellar feedback for energy due to many people being accustomed to such hefty doses of stims in their stim junkie preWO supps.

If pumps are your primary interest, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gimme some time and I'll letcha know. I've only had the chance to use it while powerlifting, and singles hardly can be said to promote a pump. After I've used it for a couple of bb'ing sessions, I'll have some input.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the feedback seems unanimously positive on the pump front, its just not getting the stellar feedback for energy due to many people being accustomed to such hefty doses of stims in their stim junkie preWO supps.

If pumps are your primary interest, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.
I fully agree with this.

The pump is profound, but the energy is lacking in terms of stim-effect...and that's exactly how it was designed! - We include ONLY geranium as it provides a focus-effect, but won't "crack" you out like a lot of other products. This way you can take a wide dose range without being over-stimmed, which I'm sure you know is not fun at all.

It was designed to be used WITH Anadraulic State GT (soon to be released) which encompasses a greater stim-effect, but of course you could stack it with whatever you wanted. RPM, E-911, X-Force, anything like that is great in combination.

Anadraulic Pump is pretty intense. My Delt/Arm/Quad sessions are insane. The pump/vascularity is ridiculous. All other body parts are great too, but those three stand out the most.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get the crazy pumps others did, except my shoulders... weird. I did get SOME pumps, so I am not saying none, but it seems others reacted better than i did. I wish this was stim free as im sensitive and can only use 1 serving. I also drank during work out with P.Wraath or Xtend. I am not saying it didnt work by any means, and i was using it more to help with blood flow for aminos. (if that makes sense) Love the taste! just was not the best pump ive ever gotten. Maybe its because of drinking it intra-work out, but i dont like to get all stimed out at once before i work out, i like to have something to keep intensity/energy up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps are pretty crazy and long lasting... I should be able to comment more on how it works doing a more traditional split here soon. Previously was doing a full body HST style workout and would have some pretty crazy full body pumps, nothing over the top in one specific muscle group. On the days I did some extra chest work I will say that it was pretty retarded in the pump department, my chest was so full I got comments from my friends asking what I was on.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
ive been using for about two weeks now, and i have experienced the most intense pumps i can remember. its a keeper.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt get the crazy pumps others did, except my shoulders... weird. I did get SOME pumps, so I am not saying none, but it seems others reacted better than i did. I wish this was stim free as im sensitive and can only use 1 serving. I also drank during work out with P.Wraath or Xtend. I am not saying it didnt work by any means, and i was using it more to help with blood flow for aminos. (if that makes sense) Love the taste! just was not the best pump ive ever gotten. Maybe its because of drinking it intra-work out, but i dont like to get all stimed out at once before i work out, i like to have something to keep intensity/energy up.
You're getting stimmed out from 10mg of geranamine? Ouch! And I thought I was stim sensitive. :D

Anyways, my initial review:
4 scoops is pretty darn good. Had a high volume, full body routine today and felt very full from onset to finish. I have a difficult time getting a pump in my chest, but found this much easier to achieve today. However, the highlights were my triceps and quads. Downright painful!
I had vascularity in shoulders and arms which, as I'm sporting a few holiday pounds, was surprising and encouraging.

I've said it before, and will again no doubt, but the "pump" is a secondary aspect of lifting for me - if I get one, great! But if not, I don't sweat it, nor do I typically go out of my way to get one.

This, however, was very enjoyable, and above the norm for what I have experienced from most "pre-workouts" that include an NO blend. I'll put up a full review when I have finished my tub, but for right now, I'm liking AP a lot.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a rep, but man, I have never gotten pumps like i do know..i was dosing 4-5 scoops, its more pump then energy for me..

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I Should have said I also used pre work out products, so the addition of the geranium was a bit to much (again i drink during work out with aminos). I also should add I am not as lean as I usually am because of the winter so maybe its just harder to see the pump on me compared to usual. This product has worked well with others, There is always the chance I just dont respond to it as well. Like i said i did experience some pump, just not like others reported (some say the most insane pumps they have seen). I think 1 serving (2 scoops) has 20 mg geranium, could be wrong though. I am stim sensitive (especially right now)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Should have said I also used pre work out products, so the addition of the geranium was a bit to much (again i drink during work out with aminos). I also should add I am not as lean as I usually am because of the winter so maybe its just harder to see the pump on me compared to usual. This product has worked well with others, There is always the chance I just dont respond to it as well. Like i said i did experience some pump, just not like others reported (some say the most insane pumps they have seen). I think 1 serving (2 scoops) has 20 mg geranium, could be wrong though. I am stim sensitive (especially right now)
Two scoops would be 20mg. I can see how incorporating another product with AP could make it too much. On it's own, the stim effect is really, really mild.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She has, and I shared some with my little brother while in California as well. I think you know how fond of geranamine she is, so she really liked that aspect of AP. I was also very proud in that, when she first used it, she set a DL PR: 245! :)
Daaaaang! Nice!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used it twice so far. I don't notice much more of a pump than normal, but energy wise it is great!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it twice so far. I don't notice much more of a pump than normal, but energy wise it is great!
how many scoops did you go BW? 4-5 is the sweet of sweet spots:D,

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many scoops did you go BW? 4-5 is the sweet of sweet spots:D,
I used 4 scoops, but I actually have only taken AP once. I was confusing it with Anadraulic State. I'll have to try Anadraulic Pump again to give a fair review.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 4 scoops, but I actually have only taken AP once. I was confusing it with Anadraulic State. I'll have to try Anadraulic Pump again to give a fair review.
yes, the AS is insane for energy!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait for the new one! Wooooo!
What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
yes more pump tha anything.

is there a benefit from the affects of a good pump during your workouts tat i dont know about?

does it cause your muscles to rip more easlily>? causeing more room for protein to build?

anyone else find it difficult to mix. its bareley disolves all the way through.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.
Craig said they're shooting for the end of the month.

yes more pump tha anything.

is there a benefit from the affects of a good pump during your workouts tat i dont know about?

does it cause your muscles to rip more easlily>? causeing more room for protein to build?

anyone else find it difficult to mix. its bareley disolves all the way through.
16oz water and a good shake - no issues for me. An increased pump, theoretically, indicates increased vasodilation, allowing more nutrients to flow through the muscle, basically "feeding" it more.

I'm convinced a pump is not always necessary, as I've gained a good deal of muscle without getting one, but it is advantageous for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya it should be around the end of this month or early Feb.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it should be around the end of this month or early Feb.
After Speaking with Irish and LG, you guys are going to go insane over the New version..bottom line there will be no redo's after this bad boy gets out of the cage:D