Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so not 30 days, but 16 instead. And I made a pretty good dent in getting lean. The difference is NOTICEABLE. And this is why people are raving about Anadraulic State...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/15091/AndraulicState_large.jpg

* Extreme muscle growth
* Skyrocketting testosterone levels (total and free)
* Increase Growth hormone release
* Decrease estrogen
* Decrease cortisol
* Vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization
* Explosive pumps

For write-up see LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Smell: 8.5/10. As soon as I opened the tub I was assaulted by the smell of cinnamon. When I added the powder to water the smell changed to that of a fruit punch, with a strong thread of pomegranate and hints of raspberry.

Taste: 9/10. Awesome!...Anadraulic State tasted like fruit juice; the pomegranate came through quite strongly, followed by subtle hints of raspberry. Come to the last of it there were some grainy bits; these tasted like cinnamon and reminded me of the texture of the sugar on cinnamon donuts...The taste lingered though for ~40 minutes after dosing (on both occasions), but it was quite pleasant.

Solubility: 7/10. After the first dose of Anadraulic State, where it did not dissolve at all (even on stirring) I just shook it for ~10-20 seconds every time thereafter, and it mixed almost instantly.

Texture: 10/10. Anadraulic State looks like fruit juice diluted with water.

Body Composition: 8/10. Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-Anadraulic State indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over. Pre: body mass - 52kg, body composition - 9.0% BF, triceps - 5.5mm, subscapular - 6.0mm, biceps - 2.5mm, iliac crest - 7.0mm, supraspinale - 5.0mm, abdominal - 8.0mm, front thigh - 6.5mm, medial calf - 4.0mm. Post: body mass - 49kg (-3.0kg/6.6lb), body composition - 8.0% BF (-1.0% BF), triceps - 5.0mm (-0.5mm), subscapular - 5.0mm (-1.0mm), biceps - 2.5mm (no change), iliac crest - 6.0mm (-1.0mm), supraspinale - 5.0mm (no change), abdominal - 6.5mm (-1.5mm), front thigh - 5.0mm (-1.5mm), medial calf - 2.5mm (-1.5mm). The most fat loss occurred from my midsection and lower body. I lost a total of 0.76kg (i.e. 1.672lb) of BF and also 2.24kg (i.e. 4.928lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was predominantly in the form of food and water weight (and this was especially apparent on Day 10 of using Anadraulic State). My girths did NOT change by much, losing only 1cm from my waist and hips, with everything else staying the same.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My recovery was pretty good though, considering, and my sleep was deep as, so my Growth Hormone levels were elevated somewhat (although not sure by how much, or if they were any different to what they are when I am using IGF-2 - which I used for the first 10 days of using Anadraulic State).

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My Estrogen levels are generally at the lower end of the range though.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my cortisol levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My stress however, DID decrease quite a lot over the period that I was using Anadraulic State, but more due to other events going on, etc.

Recovery: 8/10. My resting heart rate dropped from 30 bpm to 27 bpm over the time that I used Anadraulic State; for someone that's already quite fit that's rather significant...My recovery from training was actually rather good. I always train hard, and the first 10 days on Anadraulic State were the most extreme I have done re training in a while; there were NO prisoners taken! Started feeling it a little the last week, with my body feeling like a dead weight, when I got sick.

Nutrient Absorption and Utilization: 8/10. Aside from the four days pre-photoshoot, my diet did not change while I was using Anadraulic State. With the amount of food that I was consuming, for me to be getting LEANER and NOT being bloated, etc. the days after says to me that the nutrients were rapidly absorbed and were being used efficiently and effectively.

Energy: 9/10. Anadraulic State gave me smooth, focused energy in the gym. Everything felt like I was moving in slow motion. The first few days I didn't feel like I was going to collapse and only got lightheaded a few times...I DID notice a difference, and the reason WHY is because Anadraulic State has carbohydrates in it, which, although liquid, is still different than doing my am training on an empty stomach like I used to (and add to that the BC+EAA I was using as well). And even when my body did NOT feel like training I still went out and did it...Passed out quite often later in the day though...

Focus: 8/10. I was focused in the gym. However, got quite lightheaded during training a lot, especially in the last week of using Anadraulic State. But I pushed on through with training...Found that I was not really too focused during the rest of the day though.

Pump: 8/10. Pumps were pretty good on Anadraulic State (although the way I was training would also have affected these).

Sides:10/10. I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State, even though I used the full dosage and even went up to 2 scoops pre-gym once. For a product that is "too hardcore for women and should only be used by men over 21" I had NO issues using it; definitely NOT "too hardcore for women"!

Other Effects: 10/10. I didn't experience any stimulant effects whilst using Anadraulic State...Vascularity was the BEST I've ever had, and just kept getting better almost EVERY resistance session. One of the aesthetically pleasing effects of Anadraulic State...Although my endurance is already exceptionally high, using Anadraulic State I was doing post-weights cardio quite a lot, after a resistance session where I felt like collapsing during (and I did once); so finding that extra to do more training afterwards was something...My resistance sessions were not targeted towards strength during the time that I used Anadraulic State, but I was still lifting heavyish weights for the most part, and even hit a few PRs re sets/reps and/or weight with some exercises...Also noticed some appetite suppression in the middle of the period of using Anadraulic State...

Overall: 9/10. Anadraulic State fast became a SOLID product in my eyes, especially when I saw the results that occurred after the first 10 days (like someone said to me, the change in physique re fat loss was incredible and so noticeable; and it was only so noticeable because I was already relatively lean to start with and losing that small amount of fat more made a HUGE difference) and the way I was able to train like one possessed and not have to 'give' anywhere!

Would I use it again? Yes. Anadraulic State is definitely a solid product, and I would like to use for a longer period. The fact that it encompasses several products (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner, Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, and preworkout) in ONE is a definite PLUS!

Would I recommend? Yes. For anyone wanting a preworkout formula that delivers, then Anadraulic State is one of the best options available IMO.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #645) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles and in my sponsored log (post #98) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, Rosie, fantastic review! How does the stim effect compare to RPM? Also, I do 6 hours of hard judo a week, with 20 minutes of intense lifting before class most of the time. I am also in good shape with good endurance, and prefer products that improve endurance over strength, and I dislike strong stims. Do you think AS would be beneficial given what I do?

BTW, your resting heart rate is crazy. What sports do you play?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding review Rosie!, again, another very happy user;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was impressed by -AS-!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, Rosie, fantastic review! How does the stim effect compare to RPM? Also, I do 6 hours of hard judo a week, with 20 minutes of intense lifting before class most of the time. I am also in good shape with good endurance, and prefer products that improve endurance over strength, and I dislike strong stims. Do you think AS would be beneficial given what I do?

BTW, your resting heart rate is crazy. What sports do you play?
If you read above you will see that I experienced NO stimulant effects from Anadraulic State at all. I do NOT experience any stimulant effects from RPM either. Both products just give a clear, focused, smooth energy.

Anadraulic State would be fine for what you do, yes. You would definitely notice the endurance aspect of it.

My resting heart rate is pretty normal; it has always been low.

I don't play sport any more. Training is just my LIFESTYLE!

Outstanding review Rosie!, again, another very happy user;)
Thanks, Chris. Yes, very happy. I will have to get some more, because it didn't last that long. But did well. Difference in body composition is noticeable, even though I only lost 1% BF (but because I am so lean is WHY it made that difference). Would highly recommend this product!

I was impressed by -AS-!
^^^ Same. Got to be my favourite prewokout product!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you in the states yet??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you in the states yet??
Yes. I arrived your Sunday. That's why I haven't been around much. This week I am enjoying RELAXING (something I RARELY do) and settling in, with NO training (of any kind) and eating everything and anything in sight (no holds barred), because next week it's back to boot camp! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I arrived your Sunday. That's why I haven't been around much. This week I am enjoying RELAXING (something I RARELY do) and settling in, with NO training (of any kind) and eating everything and anything in sight (no holds barred), because next week it's back to boot camp! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Awesome! Let me know how you spent your time here and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Were you born in New Zealand?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Let me know how you spent your time here and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Were you born in New Zealand?
You can read all about what I do in my log.

Yes, I was born in New Zealand. I AM a Kiwi after all!

Enough with the personal questions, etc.

Cheers!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice reveiw, thinking about stacking AS with T911 soon

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought of doing that, but might be a little too much for a female to do (yes, I like to push boundaries, but I'm not stupid).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, was this used in a PCT? Just trying to figure out if this is a better choice for PCT/cutting/bulking.
Good review btw

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, was this used in a PCT? Just trying to figure out if this is a better choice for PCT/cutting/bulking.
Good review btw
No, it was NOT used in a PCT (I'm a female; why would I have used it in a PCT?) If you read my log on it - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130068-female-terminator-takes.html - then you would know what my goal was during my usage of it and what else I used it with.

You could use Anadraulic State for any goal, IMO. You just have to make sure that everything else re your goal/s is targeted accordingly.

Cheers! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log, thank you very much! Hope to see you at the Olympia...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log, thank you very much! Hope to see you at the Olympia...
No worries, Eric :) I am actually using it again (started Monday); I bought two tubs, so that it lasts me 30 days this time!...Yes, hopefully...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
review done by a rep = worthless
First, I am a rep for APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS and not for LG Sciences!

Second, I have reviewed many different products from a variety of companies, including Controlled Labs, Designer Supplements, Driven Sports, LG Sciences, Millennium Sport Technologies, Palo Alto Labs, Primordial Performance, and RPN. If you have ever read any of those reviews then you will know that they are comprehensive and OBjective; NO bullsh*t; I tell it like it is!

~Rosie
Tean APPNUT

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am just giving my opinion. I am not saying that you are being dishonest, however there is enough of a reason for one to take a reps review with a grain of salt.

Can you give me a link to a product from another AM sponsor that you didn't like?

PS: and yes I am aware you arent an LG rep

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just giving my opinion. I am not saying that you are being dishonest, however there is enough of a reason for one to take a reps review with a grain of salt.

Can you give me a link to a product from another AM sponsor that you didn't like?

PS: and yes I am aware you arent an LG rep
Think what you like. I know my body, what works and what does not, any effects that a product has on me, and I do not pull punches (you should have realized that by now).

There have been products that have not worked or that I have not had such a "rosy" review of (i.e. SLIN: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/109411-rosies-review-slin.html).

You can check out my AmSpace to see the links to my other product reviews and browse through them yourself.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not saying that you don't know your body. All I was saying was that I would never take a reps word as factual because this is just business. Bottom line is you guys are salesmen/women.

lol at the 7 out of 10 review. Yeah that was a scorcher. (sarcasm)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not saying that you don't know your body. All I was saying was that I would never take a reps word as factual because this is just business. Bottom line is you guys are salesmen/women.

We are not necessarily salespeople at all. My job here is to answer queries re our products and help out.

I do not do reviews for companies, but rather so that other people may have an idea of my experience with a product.

I actually do NOT use products that have no benefit to my goals, etc., or that I do not see worth using. However, not everything has positive or beneficial effects (or any effects at all) and that is mentioned throughout my reviews (and if something else may have had some contribution to any result, etc., then that is mentioned as well).

As for everything else, you will believe what you want to believe.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey I am at work and it won't let me view your bikini contest link because the site has been blocked off. Is there a different link where I can view this? I will determine if you should be trusted based on these pictures/inofrmation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey I am at work and it won't let me view your bikini contest link because the site has been blocked off. Is there a different link where I can view this? I will determine if you should be trusted based on these pictures/inofrmation.
There is only that link to use to view galleries and vote.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Rosie is honest, she recently reviewed our old gemma based protein and slammed the flavor and said it made her feel sick...that's as honest as you can get really.

She doesn't sugar coat anything.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now thats a nice stack :) Check out my log if interested..

//CC

Status
Not open for further replies.