ColdFusion Ex before cardio?
- 03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
- 03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Would give you some more energy, but personally I wouldn't take it before cardio. I would take it before weights, do my weight training, then once I was done with weights, do the cardio. If it is a cardio only day, I wouldn't take it unless I was dragging ass to get to the gym.
03-31-2009, 01:02 PM
03-31-2009, 07:17 PM
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I have read many conlicting opinions about pre cardio intake. One guy (Brad King) thinks hydration with water before cardio in the morning is the best and others say that working out on an empty stomach is not good for you. I work out 15 -30 minutes after I get up in the morning. Maybe a pure carb energy drink with a glass of water would be best?!
04-01-2009, 11:00 PM
04-04-2009, 01:44 PM
04-04-2009, 04:47 PM
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
I bought some BCAA capsuls from GNC. Would popping a couple of those along with some liquid carbs prevent muscle loss if I ingested them 1/2 hour before cardio workout? I would like to lose a few pounds but on the other hand I have been working on legs the past month and have noticed some muscle gain in legs that I would hate to lose.
04-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Fasted cardio in the morning is excellent for a cut. Nothing to strenuous, maybe 20-30 minutes, walking on an incline. BCAAs are always a plus though.
04-04-2009, 11:00 PM
04-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FATGUY in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:53 PM
- By jdhil90 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2010, 08:22 AM
- By brooksy3434 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:26 AM
- By jimmbow in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:50 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:23 PM