MMv2 + M1-D with Hdrol later... HERE WE GO!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So I took the plunge... and here we go... LG dont let me down...
Plan on running 6-8 weeks

M1-D: probably 6 caps/day through out... not sure if I should divide 2 or 3 doses?

MMv2: starting at 4 caps/day then going to 5 and possibly 6

The Hdrol might be added after week 2 or 3 depending on how I feel... might go 50/50/50/75 or 50/50/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/75 depends if I want to run it 4 or 6 weeks.

Normal rundown on diet...

600am wake up: 20g whey then shower

645 breakfast: 4 egg whites with 3-4 whole eggs, 4 slices whole wheat toast

930-1000 snack: muscle milk shake or chicken breast with 1/2 to 1 cup oats (varies on how busy work is)

1230 lunch: 1/3-1/2lbs 96% lean meat or chicken breast, med-lrg sweet potato (few almonds if chicken is eaten)

415ish snack: more meat or chicken with 1 cup oats

after workout: 40g whey and 70g Vitargo

dinner: fish, chicken or meat usually around 1/3 to 1/2 lbs and med-lrg sweet potato or 1cup oats

optional bedtime meal: 3-4 eggs whites with 2-3 whole eggs

***often whole wheat bread is subbed when in a time crunch... trying to get better carbs***

Probably weighing somewhere around 180-183lbs and about 8-9%bf (can see all my abs when i flex them and top are visuable without flexing)

Training: rep range usually around 12-8... like using drops on the last set to totally burn out, finds this gives me the best DOMS and growth. Sometimes go heavier like 4-6 reps but usually will do this on the last set and then drop to get 10-12 then drop again for another 10-12.
schedule:
day 1. quads, calves
day 2. shoulders
day 3. arms
day 4. hams, calves
day 5. chest, light bis
day 6. back, light tris
day 7. OFF!!!!
***repeat***

often will through in some extra rest days when I feel overtrained or not recovered

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the MMv2 and M1D for 4 weeks, 6 to 8 at the absolute longest then takes a few months off (after pct) before using H drol.

No need to over do it with PH's

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would run the MMv2 and M1D for 4 weeks, 6 to 8 at the absolute longest then takes a few months off (after pct) before using H drol.

No need to over do it with PH's
like i said taking it as i go... and update as i go for everyone.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
how should i break up the dosing...
2x day or 3x day?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
so whats your PCT gonna be?

I think im gonna run mine like this

Post Cycle Support by AI 4/4/4/4/0/0/0/0
Formadrol Extreme by LG 0/0/0/4/3/3/2/1
Mass FX AX 0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3
PsArm by LG 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
Lean FX by AX 0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3

I have the Mass FX and pSarm laying around so im gonna use them. might be overkill but w.e
Must be on the same wave length...
Post Cycle Support 4/4/4/4/0/0/0
Formadrol 0/0/0/3/2/2/1
Diesel Test Hardcore 0/0/0/4/4/4/4

***will adjust above if I run the cycle longer than 6wks***

Thought about Lean FX but not sure, used anti cort in past but not sure if its needed.

Also thought about cutting out the Formadrol or the PCS (would switch the Formadrol dosing to 4/4/4/4/0/0/0) and adding Diesel Test 2010 0/0/0/4/4/3/3... I have heard such good things about Get Diesels products and wanted to try them.

might be over kill too... but adding in Hdrol wanna have everything covered... also have SERM on hand but dont use it unless I need it. Last time used Hdrol had not feeling of being shutdown and PCT was a breeze.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
When is the normal "kick in" time for this combo? 1wk? 1.5wk?
lciaccio, when did you really notice a difference?

Right now running it:
M1-D: 3caps with breakfast... 3caps 10-12 hours later with fats
MMv2: 2 caps breakfast.... 2 caps 10-12 hours later with fats

When I bump the MMv2 to 5 caps then 6, how should I add them in?
Split the doasge in 3x/day???
Or go 3 MMv2 with breakfast at 5/day then bump to 3 caps with second dose when I go to 6/day?
Or add them preworkout?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Had a sick backwork out yesterday... feeling it this am...

*Bent BB row (not those slightly bent over type but like chest parallel to floor... deep strech at bttm)
95x15, 135x12, 185x8-->150x8-->135x12

*DB rows kai green style (going to back hip with a squeeze and hold, if you have seen the MD video u know what i mean)
60x12, 70x10, 80x10-->65x12

*Hammer high pulldown with reverse grip
90(a side)x 15, 135x10, 145x10-->115x12-->90x10

*D handles close grip lat pulldown
80x15, 110x10, 120x8-->100x8-->80x12

*neutral grip wide seated cable pulls w/ behind neck pulldowns wide grip
80x15 w/ 120/15, 90x12-->70x12 w/ 130x10-->100x12

*Hyperextensions
20, 25x15, 25x15, 25x15-->till your lower back screams and burns

AND EXHAUSTED!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how should i break up the dosing...
2x day or 3x day?
Divide into 2 dosages (3/3).
Should be a epic cycle. I would run the hdrol for 5 weeks max during this cycle :) Should be great gains. I got 16lbs on a similar cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When is the normal "kick in" time for this combo? 1wk? 1.5wk?
lciaccio, when did you really notice a difference?

Right now running it:
M1-D: 3caps with breakfast... 3caps 10-12 hours later with fats
MMv2: 2 caps breakfast.... 2 caps 10-12 hours later with fats

When I bump the MMv2 to 5 caps then 6, how should I add them in?
Split the doasge in 3x/day???
Or go 3 MMv2 with breakfast at 5/day then bump to 3 caps with second dose when I go to 6/day?
Or add them preworkout?
The aggression/energy from mmv2 doesn't take logn, 2-3 days you should be feeling really energised.

The mmv2, put the extra to caps pre workout IMO. :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
thanks Craigmatthew cant wait til it kicks in and then when I start the Hdrol WATCH OUT!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The aggression/energy from mmv2 doesn't take logn, 2-3 days you should be feeling really energised.

The mmv2, put the extra to caps pre workout IMO. :)
yes, 5-6 is my sweet spot:thumbsup:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yes, 5-6 is my sweet spot:thumbsup:
Cool thats what I plan on doing... The 2 bottles of Hdrol keep staring at me, whispering start using me too, LOL...

Starting day 4 here, can say notice anything different, maybe some increase in muscle density when flexing (increase in glycogen store possibly?) and possible better mind muscle connection put probably just all in my head...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thats what I plan on doing... The 2 bottles of Hdrol keep staring at me, whispering start using me too, LOL...

Starting day 4 here, can say notice anything different, maybe some increase in muscle density when flexing (increase in glycogen store possibly?) and possible better mind muscle connection put probably just all in my head...
yea give it about a week, should start seeing MMv2 really kick in,:)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
added one MMv2 before arms tonight... very very nice... can start to feel it kicking in... definately little acne, but my skin hates me anyway, sensitive but means its working :) so dont mind it. Definately good mind muscle contraction doing biceps and tris can really squeeze and the muscle seems to pump up very nice and get really solid and dense... just some feed back, pretty nice so far.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good work man, enjoy the mmv2 rage pre workout ;)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good work man, enjoy the mmv2 rage pre workout ;)
I have been taking both with fats... I know you have this "methyl" delivery system... should I continue taking with fats?

Ohh yeah cant wait for 6 cap RAGE!!!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
I would...its supposed to help with absorption on non methyl items

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear everything has been going well for you. I just added in the h-drol to the m1d/mmv2 today. I'll keep you posted on how things go..
can't wait to hear and start hdrol myself

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking both with fats... I know you have this "methyl" delivery system... should I continue taking with fats?

Ohh yeah cant wait for 6 cap RAGE!!!
yes, continue to take with fats

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
just little update.... Noticed that I have dropped some subcu water, also always sipping on or thirsty for water... Bttm part of abs more visible when flexing... Solid workouts with super pumps esp with dropsets... Scale hasn't changed but like said looks like less water so maybe added a little lean lbs

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yea what i love the dry leaning factor is mmv2. great sutff

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
kicking off 5 wks of hdrol added in... :)

lciaccio how u doing?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
everything is going well... just started the Hdrol

seem to be stronger in workouts... nice pumps... weight might be up 2-3lbs

cant wait either for the Hdrol to kick in either... the combo should be nice

one thing I notice is its hard to leave the gym, feel like I should keep going, lots of energy, DOMS have decreased also

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The DOMS decrease is so damn good!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
idk, myabe its me bust DOMS is increasing, at least the intensity of it is, the length has been shortened. im sore as a bitch ie. moving more weight, tears more muscle, but im recovering quicker

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's what I meant that they dont last nearly as long with major muscle groups and very minimal with smaller ones... Sucks because I have to force myself to leave... Feel like u always keep going and want to do more sets.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Going to be crazy in about 1.5wk!!!! Once everything is kicking.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
agreed! im already feeling strength increases, but I cant wait until there in full effect. keep workin hard man!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
massive pumped arm workout yesterday been on hdrol 50mg since sun... Also running 6 m1d with 6mmv2

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have some lethargy too not bad but definately there

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good news boys... havent stepped on the scale in 3 days, maybe 4 but after workout tonight just wanted to see... and BAMMM!!! 187!!! usually run 180-182. Even recheck and 187 again... made sure scale zeroed and it did!!! WOW. This is with really no change in diet and only been on Hdrol since Sun. And been almost 2 wks on the M1D and MMv2 combo. :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good news boys... havent stepped on the scale in 3 days, maybe 4 but after workout tonight just wanted to see... and BAMMM!!! 187!!! usually run 180-182. Even recheck and 187 again... made sure scale zeroed and it did!!! WOW. This is with really no change in diet and only been on Hdrol since Sun. And been almost 2 wks on the M1D and MMv2 combo. :)
Nice weight gain man!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
nice joB! are you body comping too? if you can let me know if your bf has changed. I think Im down by about 1%. too early to tell really. either way im up 4-5 lean lb on a cut. get back to me!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
nice joB! are you body comping too? if you can let me know if your bf has changed. I think Im down by about 1%. too early to tell really. either way im up 4-5 lean lb on a cut. get back to me!
Yeah doing summer recomp... Not calipers but look leaner so prob all muscle which means deceased bf%

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job guys! put up some pics of this progress if you can..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
will work on some pics...

another sick back workout yesterday, massive endurance can really tear it up but just want to keep going and forced myself to leave... do to all this energy warmed up the biceps w/ some DB curls and got on preacher curl machine and did FST-7 set to pump up the arms, just cause of all the energy, LOL!... Tom makes a wk on hdrol @ 50mg. No more lethargy when taking Hdrol with meal :) :) :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders yesterday... Definately stronger when doing seated db press... Working sets 65x12 70x12 75x11 80x7... Able to get a few more reps than normal definately feel more in control of the weight too and get a good squeeze and pump... Maybe slightly more vasc... Hard to tell bc I am already a veiny guy... Starting to see more prominant vein across top part of my pec to my shoulder... Maybe slight decrease in mid section. Weight still kicking aroung 185-187 so up a few lbs. Bumped hdrol to 75mg and going to ride the rest of the 4 wks at this dose.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
ohhweee I was playing with the girlfriend last night and the back pumps were nasty lol. Have you experienced any sides yet? I did do back earlier that day, So i know my back was tight...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
ohhweee I was playing with the girlfriend last night and the back pumps were nasty lol. Have you experienced any sides yet? I did do back earlier that day, So i know my back was tight...
Only SD gave me back pumps esp w/ deads. No sides except that lethargy at the beginning that was cured with taking hdrol w/ meal... Continues get tauruns cheap be helps.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
been running taurine a couple grams a day. I cant stand the lethargy tho, its usually not bad once i get up and running, but getting out of bed in the morning is a B%&$#!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
been running taurine a couple grams a day. I cant stand the lethargy tho, its usually not bad once i get up and running, but getting out of bed in the morning is a B%&$#!!!
Like I said havent noticed any side since I switched to taking the Hdrol with meals.

Getting lean weight still hanging around 187ish but leaner, was flexing in the mirror after workout and abs are pop popping a lot more. Cant wait for the end result.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
im up to 200 as of yesterday, and im down to about 12% bf now. up 5 lbs and down 1-2% bf. Coming up on week 3 here. This is when it should get good!!!
How are things progressing for you LS

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
im up to 200 as of yesterday, and im down to about 12% bf now. up 5 lbs and down 1-2% bf. Coming up on week 3 here. This is when it should get good!!!
How are things progressing for you LS
Haven't weighted self in a while... Going into 4th wk of m1d and mmv2 def noticed some oily skin... Also going into 3rd wk hdrol 50/75/75mg... Strength starting to move up... Definately look leaner and harder in the mirror and more abs visible esp those lowers... DOMS have gotten worse, really sore 2 days after a workout but seems to go away in a few days. Not a bad thing though. Will weigh self again tonight and report back.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Still weighing in at 187, up from 180ish, definately leaner looking, def really vasc when lifting., abs getting more and more defined actually see some veins showing up below abs after my abs workout. Still not as dry looking as last years 30 day hdrol 50mg and 20mg havoc cycle... But still have few more weeks. Possibly the m1d keeping some extra fluid around... Strength is great though no crazy increase but great endurance.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thats exactly what i thought, do you think the m1d is retaining water? anyways, im up 20 lbs on the shoulder press as of yesterday. The machine that is, not db lol. although db's seem alot more stabil and bb is going up too.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
thats exactly what i thought, do you think the m1d is retaining water? anyways, im up 20 lbs on the shoulder press as of yesterday. The machine that is, not db lol. although db's seem alot more stabil and bb is going up too.
Not sure about the water retension... Figure the mmv2 and hdrol would keep it min but definately look leaner... I agree with stability esp with db movements... They feel much more stable and the contractions are better... Just so hard to move up on weight with them. BB presses are great lots of increase on endurance... Surprising how I can keep going.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hey man im starting to experience some bacne. specifically i got a pimple the size of panacea. Just wondering if you got any? positive note, db rows are up 20lbs since the start of cycle..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just recently noticed that too. On another note was on lower cal day yesterday and weighted myself and a solid lean 188!!!