MMv2 + M1-D with Hdrol later... HERE WE GO!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    ohhweee I was playing with the girlfriend last night and the back pumps were nasty lol. Have you experienced any sides yet? I did do back earlier that day, So i know my back was tight...
    Only SD gave me back pumps esp w/ deads. No sides except that lethargy at the beginning that was cured with taking hdrol w/ meal... Continues get tauruns cheap be helps.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

been running taurine a couple grams a day. I cant stand the lethargy tho, its usually not bad once i get up and running, but getting out of bed in the morning is a B%&$#!!!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

been running taurine a couple grams a day. I cant stand the lethargy tho, its usually not bad once i get up and running, but getting out of bed in the morning is a B%&$#!!!
    Like I said havent noticed any side since I switched to taking the Hdrol with meals.

Getting lean weight still hanging around 187ish but leaner, was flexing in the mirror after workout and abs are pop popping a lot more. Cant wait for the end result.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

im up to 200 as of yesterday, and im down to about 12% bf now. up 5 lbs and down 1-2% bf. Coming up on week 3 here. This is when it should get good!!!
    How are things progressing for you LS
  5. Registered User
    Answers

im up to 200 as of yesterday, and im down to about 12% bf now. up 5 lbs and down 1-2% bf. Coming up on week 3 here. This is when it should get good!!!
    How are things progressing for you LS
    Haven't weighted self in a while... Going into 4th wk of m1d and mmv2 def noticed some oily skin... Also going into 3rd wk hdrol 50/75/75mg... Strength starting to move up... Definately look leaner and harder in the mirror and more abs visible esp those lowers... DOMS have gotten worse, really sore 2 days after a workout but seems to go away in a few days. Not a bad thing though. Will weigh self again tonight and report back.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Still weighing in at 187, up from 180ish, definately leaner looking, def really vasc when lifting., abs getting more and more defined actually see some veins showing up below abs after my abs workout. Still not as dry looking as last years 30 day hdrol 50mg and 20mg havoc cycle... But still have few more weeks. Possibly the m1d keeping some extra fluid around... Strength is great though no crazy increase but great endurance.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

thats exactly what i thought, do you think the m1d is retaining water? anyways, im up 20 lbs on the shoulder press as of yesterday. The machine that is, not db lol. although db's seem alot more stabil and bb is going up too.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

thats exactly what i thought, do you think the m1d is retaining water? anyways, im up 20 lbs on the shoulder press as of yesterday. The machine that is, not db lol. although db's seem alot more stabil and bb is going up too.
    Not sure about the water retension... Figure the mmv2 and hdrol would keep it min but definately look leaner... I agree with stability esp with db movements... They feel much more stable and the contractions are better... Just so hard to move up on weight with them. BB presses are great lots of increase on endurance... Surprising how I can keep going.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hey man im starting to experience some bacne. specifically i got a pimple the size of panacea. Just wondering if you got any? positive note, db rows are up 20lbs since the start of cycle..
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah just recently noticed that too. On another note was on lower cal day yesterday and weighted myself and a solid lean 188!!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

189.5 today!!!! Leaner, crazy vascular, strength better each wk... Definately a solid lean bulk... Crazy cause was going for more recomp and didn't change diet and keep getting bigger and bigger!!! Have no prob with that though.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

awesome man! how many pounds are you up? im up 6 and ive leaned out a little but i want to incorporate more cardio now to increase the recomp effect. On a side not, girls keep telling me my upper arms are getting bigger. Ive noticed they grown significantly more than anything else. ...wish my forearms and calfs would grow like that...

keep up the hard work man!!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Up 8-9ish lbs and that doesn't count any fat lost... Definately leaner not sure how much but like I said veins below lower abs starting to show.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

damn seems like your gains are a lot more significant than mine...its very hard for me to gain.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

damn seems like your gains are a lot more significant than mine...its very hard for me to gain.
    hard for me too but some reasonwhrn start taking stuff I grow grow grow, it's werid was thinking about that the other day... So hard for me to normally grow but throw in a goodie or 2 and I grow like a weed, LOL
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Solid 190.2!!!!! So up 9-10lbs with really no change in diet.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

wow dude your gaining like crazy lol. My strength has gone up like crazy but im not putting on the pounds. Ive been in a deficit tho for this entire cycle so i didn't expect crazy weight gain. Curled 100x6 for the first time today!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

wow dude your gaining like crazy lol. My strength has gone up like crazy but im not putting on the pounds. Ive been in a deficit tho for this entire cycle so i didn't expect crazy weight gain. Curled 100x6 for the first time today!
    Nice nice... Yeah strength is up here too... db incline 90s for 8 solid.. deep front squated 205 for 7 today, never been a strong squater. Last wk curled 115 for 8 then next set 7 with very mild cheating for last few reps. Strength isn't like on tren but it's nice.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

cool , are u running 5 or 6 weeks. Im gonna have to cut it short to 5 weeks unfortunatly. Do you know if most people keep gaining after their cycle for a little bit. I'm definitely gonna run some NO, creatine and other supps as well in my PCT.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

gotta cut it at 5 to recover for beach time... But will have been on m1d and mmv2 for 6... Also bumped to 100mg on sun so running last 2 wks at that dose.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hey i was thinking about running at 100? any thoguths
  22. Registered User
    Answers

hey i was thinking about running at 100? any thoguths
    Only been on it for 2 days so can't say much... But 75 def better than 50. No sides noticed as of yet. Let u know how arms goes tonight.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Update still hanging around 190 but getting really vascular. I have always been pretty veiny but this is rediculous. Strength still moving up too. Finish up next Sunday.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

im finishing up this wednesday. ive been at 100 for a few days. Ive gained 6 lbs and lost 3-4% bf. I didnt really cut as hard as i should have, so im kinda dissaspointed, but strength gains have been insane.so im happy there.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

im finishing up this wednesday. ive been at 100 for a few days. Ive gained 6 lbs and lost 3-4% bf. I didnt really cut as hard as i should have, so im kinda dissaspointed, but strength gains have been insane.so im happy there.
    mine was suppose to be more of a summer/pool/beach recomp and some how gained 9.5lbs?!?!?! And thats not counting any fat that disappeared! I am not complaining one bit!!! But I didnt change anything with workout or diet and boom, pack on the lean weight.

Yeah 100mg hasnt been bad, ie no sides, but hasnt added any body weight just more vascularity and keep the strength gains going.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMv2 + M1-D with Hdrol later... HERE WE GO!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:06 PM
  2. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
  4. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 08:18 AM