GMG760 is entering an Anadraulic State (sponsored log)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What up everyone?!

I am very happy to say that this is my FIRST sponsored log, I was one of the 3 chosen to run LG's Anadraulic State.

First and Foremost, I am very pleased to be part of this study, I respect LG immensely as a leader of cutting edge bodybuilding supplements. My first real hormonal cycles were LG cycles. I am very glad to now be working alongside this fine company to help study and better understand their new, testosterone-boosting, pre-workout drink Anadraulic State.

Special Thanks to everyone at LG Sciences, Especially Craigmatthew and 3clipseGT!

I will be running this compound solo, during the final 4 weeks of my Mdrol PCT.

I ran CEL's Mdrol, a clone of Superdrol for three weeks. I ran the compound at 10/20/20. I gained around 10-12 lbs. My strength went up ridiculously. I am currently 6'0", 201 lbs, 12%bf or so. My PCT so far has been aimed at getting my HPTA back in shape so that I can run Anadraulic State as close to Solo as possible during the final stage of my PCT.

So far here is how my PCT has been hashed out:

Week 1 - Clomid- 100mg, 6 tab DTHC (DTHC began dosing 3 days prior to end of cycle), 50mg DHEA, Cycle Assist
Week 2 - Clomid - 50mg, 6 tab DTHC, 50mg DHEA, Cycle Assist
Week 3 - Nolva -10mg, Anadraulic State (1 Scoop), Cycle Assist
Week 4 - Nolva - 10mg, Anadraulic State (1 Scoop), Cycle Assist
Week 5 - Anadraulic State (1 Scoop)
Week 6 - Anadraulic State (1 Scoop)

Anadraulic State is a Pre_Workout drink that seems to be like a perfect LIGHT PCT product.

PSARM - Ostole (80% extract)
Natty SERM - Resveratrol 50%, Ellagic Acid 40%
Anti Aromitase - 3b-hydroxy-Urs-en-28-oic acid 25%
Androgenic Potentiator - Sodium Caprylate
Creatine Matrix - BioCre (creatine peptides), Creatine Malate, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Orotate
Pump Complex - L-Arginine, Arginine Orotate, Waxy Maize Starch
Insulin Potentiator - Bitter Melon 10:1 Extract, Cinnamon 10:1 Extract
Hormonal Growth Booster - Marus Alba
Cortisol/Lactic Acid Block - Schizandra Extract, Lycium Extract, Beta Alanine
Essential Amino Acids - Hydrolized Protein, L-Lucine, Taurine, L-Glutamine
Focus Factors - Caffeine, L-tyrosine, Glycine

Holy cow that was a lot to type out... People talk about "Garbage Pale formulas" where companies (Musclesh*t) just throw a million different supplements into one uber supplement... and this is SOOO far from that. All the ingredients look very interesting and should be VERY synergistic together, and PERFECT FOR PCT!!!

I for one am very stoked. I was told that it should arrive next monday, which gives plenty of leeway to get it and my log ready for my week 3-6 of PCT. I know I am early... that's just how i roll. Get the legwork out of the way explaining stuff, and be ready to log log log once the time rolls around. A week and a half should fly by.

I hope everyone comes along for this ride, I'll be here on AM, as well as another undisclosed location :head: logging this for LG. My workout logs will be same, but the questions and comments from others should be unique to each forum, so give 'em both a read if you have the time and are lucky enough to know where my other log is. :twisted:

Lightweight Baby!

-Garrett aka GMG760

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
As far as the rest of my info goes... in case you weren't along for the ride for the past 8 months...

I eat about 3-4000 calories ED. I am not bulking, but I am not cutting... I would say that this is a recomp focused on keeping my gains from my cycle. I believe that my BF will drop with my carb intake after being off the superdrol.

My diet consists of
Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Eggs, Steak, Fish
Carbs: Brown Rice, Potatoes, Bran cereal, Oatmeal, fruit, veggies, WMS
Fats: Fish Oil, Natty PB, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, avocado

I eat 4 solid meals every day, I try for 5 when I am bulking. I drink 3 casein Shakes a day, one mid morning, one mid afternoon, and one around 10PM. I drink 2 whey shakes a day, Pre WO and Post WO.

I concentrate on keeping my protein intake above 1.5gm per lbs of bodyweight and then adjust my carbs and fats as per my goals. Right now I am slowly peeling the carbs back, but keeping them relatively high to keep my size from the cycle. I don't worry about slipping up on diet if it is good food. If I eat more food, I do more cardio. I rarely cheat, but you will catch me at In n Out on a Sunday afternoon... gotta have me a good cheeseburger now and then.

If someone wants to see my actual meal plan broken down I'll type it out. Once. :lol: I feel my physique speaks for itself when I say I understand how to eat right.

My workouts consist of :
Mondays - Chest/Triceps and light cardio
Tuesdays - Legs
Wed - cardio and abs
Thurs - Back/Biceps and light cardio
Fri - Shoulders/Forearms/Calves -light cardio
Sat - cardio and abs
Sunday - Break

If anyone wants my workout plan, I'll be happy to post that... if not you can just follow the log and find out what I do in my attempt to get HYUGE!!!:bb3:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
cool, its better off in the review/log section. If you want to update it in both forums to maximize views thats up to you.

Great intro to the log, Im looking forward to it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching all your threads!