pSarm - Delivering you results for FREE!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Age:37
    Sex:male
    height:5-10
    weight:230



    Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college. 3 days on 1 day off

    Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays)

    Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

    Why you would be a good person to test this out: I'm honest and run detailed logs with no problems.

    Able to keep before and after photos:yes


  2. And the winners are,....
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       


  3. Age: 24
    Years training: lifting weights 4 years martial arts 18 years
    Training Goals: Get to 180lbs life time
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: I am currently getting my blood work done every 2 weeks and on the pannal they are testing my test levels so I could do a before and after. I am currently at 400 and a good range is supposed to be 600-800 so I would be able to give you factual information.
    Training split:max-ot 5 day spilt some times6
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No yes

    And any other information that might make you the right person for the job Well blood work is the only way to go and since your product makes such bold statements my blood work will back it up if it is indeed true.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    And the winners are,....

    nothing to do with this thread, but your sig is what I have tatt'd on my side for my buddy who died. im diggin it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    And the winners are,....
    Soon my friend... soon
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Soon my friend... soon
    Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

    pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

    pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.
    Yeah I also look forward to reading the logs

  8. I have a short-list of 9 names now... I will think about it over night and post the 6 winners names tomorrow :P

  9. i cant wait to see who got picked!! and if im lucky enough to be pick i cant wait to try this out!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I have a short-list of 9 names now... I will think about it over night and post the 6 winners names tomorrow :P
    regardless who gets picked I cant wait to see some logs.

  11. Age: 19
    Years training: 4
    Training Goals: Lean and ripped
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: The initial idea of pSarm intrigued me but there was never really much info on it so I never tried it. I would give a detailed, truthful log and shed some light on the product if chosen.
    Training split: Currently full body 5/7 days
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes

  12. Age: 20
    Years training: 5, 3 serious
    Training Goals: lean mass and strength
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: Because I have tried a variety of products in the past and you would easily be able to tell if the product is for real since I will not be adding any beginner gains.
    Training split: 5 on 2 off will change to 6 on 1 off in about a week
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes

  13. Ok, this has been a damn hard decision! Soooo many good applications here! I really picked those that would run this log solo due to the fact that combined with other products it may mask or hide what pSarm is acutlaly achieving, and there were some damn good applicaitons that I had to turn down due to this reason.

    Anyway...
    Winners!
    Ari4216
    somewhatgifted
    texaslifter89
    panther77
    johnjessica20
    thauncle

    Well done to you all, fire through your details to me through PM and we will have these sent out to you shortly.

    Let the fun Begin!

  14. congrats on the winners

  15. guess ill go buy me some and try it out anyways it looks like a soild product and lg is freakin awesome
  16. Cool


    Everything happens for a reason

    Congrats to the winners

    I Am Glad, -Truly think you made the right decisions with the picks. lol

    I will look out for loggin opp's for stuff like Cold Fusion or No Infuse

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Ok, this has been a damn hard decision! Soooo many good applications here! I really picked those that would run this log solo due to the fact that combined with other products it may mask or hide what pSarm is acutlaly achieving, and there were some damn good applicaitons that I had to turn down due to this reason.

    Anyway...
    Winners!
    Ari4216
    somewhatgifted
    texaslifter89
    panther77
    johnjessica20
    thauncle

    Well done to you all, fire through your details to me through PM and we will have these sent out to you shortly.

    Let the fun Begin!

    craig! your fired! lol jk!

    congrats guys!

    great pics bro! these guys will put up some great logs

  18. Congrats to all the winners,.. the logs should be awesome!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  19. Poor choices! j/k I'm sure it's tough to pick - thanks for the opportunity to put an app in. Congrats to the winners, I'll be reading the logs to find out what this stuff is actually all about.

  20. SWEET!

    My first sponsered log!

    Thanks LG sciences, you wont be dissapointed.

  21. Was so tough to pick guys, and a few of you are not in a position to run this as a stand-alone... wink wink :P

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    craig! your fired! lol jk!

    congrats guys!

    great pics bro! these guys will put up some great logs
    wink wink again :P

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Was so tough to pick guys, and a few of you are not in a position to run this as a stand-alone... wink wink :P
    oohh...whats this supposed to mean?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    wink wink again :P

    hahahahahahhahahaha!

    I hear you bro! great pics still!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oohh...whats this supposed to mean?

    it means he didnt want me because im running other things right now...

  26. Congrats winner! And now the real surprise; read the 1st post. You should be in for quite the ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Also the formulation has changed slightly with the Yohimbine being reduced to 1gram per cap, so that should help with those that have issues running products with this included.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    it means he didnt want me because im running other things right now...
    indeed, otherwise you would have been picked for sure :P

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Congrats winner! And now the real surprise; read the 1st post. You should be in for quite the ride
    haha nice spotting, changed.... :P

  29. Congrats to the winners..

    To be honest I’m glad you guys picked thauncle. I was thinking these would turn into a popularity contest and a high post count thing, I truly think thauncle will have the most success with this just because he hasn’t run a couple years worth of sups through his body...

    Can’t wait to start following these logs!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. pSARM Yohimbine free?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:01 AM
  3. free pSarm
    By thauncle in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:11 AM
  4. Free Bottle of pSarm
    By Craigmatthew in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:59 PM
  5. pSARM is on Buy One Get One Free At Many Retailers
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Log in
Log in