pSarm - Delivering you results for FREE!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Age: 20 years old
    Years training: 4 years on and off
    Training Goals: For the next 1-3 months my training goals are strength and mass gaining.
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: I am currently trying to find a decent supplement out there that will match there claims. With little to no side effects.
    Training split: MAX-OT Training
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes

2. Age:37
    Years training:On and off since high school, rededicated since January.
    Training Goals:size and strength
    Why you would be a good person to test this out:In tune with my body, would give a detailed unbiased view of product.
    Training split:M-W-F, DC training, cardio T-T
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   

3. Age:26
    Years training:10
    Training Goals:strength/fatloss
    Why you would be a good person to test this out:im in the military and all very dedicated working out on a daily basis. i have used a variety of different products in the past and this is a chance to try another lg product.
    Training split:6 days a week cardio 4 miles everyday
    mon- arms, chest, and back
    tues- legs, core
    wed- full body
    thurs- arms, chest, and back
    fri- legs, core, and back
    sat- full body
    sun- rest
    Able to keep before and after photos:yes

4. i think mines the orginal

5. Quote Originally Posted by freezito;
    i think mines the orginal
    I have one bottle of the original, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Exclamation App

Years training: 6
    Training Goals: get a six pack and some lean muscle mass
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: i will train hard and write a beastly log
    Training split: 5 days a week
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No maybe

7. Age:36
    Years training: ~10
    Training Goals: Maintain current weight but lean out
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: I want to see if it works as good as DTH, which is my favorite.
    Training split: Full body 3 times/week
    Able to keep before and after photos: Perhaps but no facial.

8. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    What is the diff in yohimbine? I might have the original, will I have any problems or just start off low dose to build up/assess tolerance?

We just lowered the dosage from the original. Still a great product but it MUST be taken on a FULL stomach with lots of water.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Age:18

Years training: 5 years, 3 seriously

Training Goals: Put on as much muscle as possible while staying fairly lean

Why you would be a good person to test this out: I would be good to test it because im dedicated and i train hard. I also am very detailed and keep up with what im doing well, im currently logging a cut for MusclePharm for bout the next 4 weeks so this would give me a chance to log a bulk at the end of it. Im also on track with my diet and keep it clean.

Training split: D.C. Training, Mon. Tues.-ON
    Wed.-Off
    Thurs. Fri.-On
    Sat. Sun.-Off

Before=After pics Most definately

10. I would be honored. nows not the right time though. The ingredients look good. test boosting for sure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

11. Age:37
    Sex:male
    height:5-10
    weight:230

Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college. 3 days on 1 day off

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays)

Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

Why you would be a good person to test this out: I'm honest and run detailed logs with no problems.

Able to keep before and after photos:yes

12. And the winners are,....
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

13. Age: 24
    Years training: lifting weights 4 years martial arts 18 years
    Training Goals: Get to 180lbs life time
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: I am currently getting my blood work done every 2 weeks and on the pannal they are testing my test levels so I could do a before and after. I am currently at 400 and a good range is supposed to be 600-800 so I would be able to give you factual information.
    Training split:max-ot 5 day spilt some times6
    Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No yes

And any other information that might make you the right person for the job Well blood work is the only way to go and since your product makes such bold statements my blood work will back it up if it is indeed true.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    And the winners are,....

nothing to do with this thread, but your sig is what I have tatt'd on my side for my buddy who died. im diggin it

15. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    And the winners are,....
    Soon my friend... soon

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Soon my friend... soon
    Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.

17. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.
    Yeah I also look forward to reading the logs

18. I have a short-list of 9 names now... I will think about it over night and post the 6 winners names tomorrow :P

19. i cant wait to see who got picked!! and if im lucky enough to be pick i cant wait to try this out!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I have a short-list of 9 names now... I will think about it over night and post the 6 winners names tomorrow :P
    regardless who gets picked I cant wait to see some logs.

21. Age: 19
    Years training: 4
    Training Goals: Lean and ripped
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: The initial idea of pSarm intrigued me but there was never really much info on it so I never tried it. I would give a detailed, truthful log and shed some light on the product if chosen.
    Training split: Currently full body 5/7 days

22. Age: 20
    Years training: 5, 3 serious
    Training Goals: lean mass and strength
    Why you would be a good person to test this out: Because I have tried a variety of products in the past and you would easily be able to tell if the product is for real since I will not be adding any beginner gains.
    Training split: 5 on 2 off will change to 6 on 1 off in about a week

23. Ok, this has been a damn hard decision! Soooo many good applications here! I really picked those that would run this log solo due to the fact that combined with other products it may mask or hide what pSarm is acutlaly achieving, and there were some damn good applicaitons that I had to turn down due to this reason.

Anyway...
    Winners!
    Ari4216
    somewhatgifted
    texaslifter89
    panther77
    johnjessica20
    thauncle

Well done to you all, fire through your details to me through PM and we will have these sent out to you shortly.

Let the fun Begin!

24. congrats on the winners

25. guess ill go buy me some and try it out anyways it looks like a soild product and lg is freakin awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 08:54 PM
  2. You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 954
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:39 AM
  3. Blood Work Results - Low Free Test - What do you think?
    By eiff in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
  4. $60 Free Product And A 50% Discount! What Are You Waiting For?
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:53 PM
  5. What would you like to try for free?
    By iForce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 05:46 PM