3clipseGT's end all Lg sciences contest!! **Free Products** - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

3clipseGT's end all Lg sciences contest!! **Free Products**

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So, did you military press 225 for 4x or 2x? In the review you say 4, but in the results you say 2. Just a typo, but i'm curious.
    Being seated definitely makes those easier... still a bit of weight for someone your size, though.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  2. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Wait a minute... this makes no sense. You started out flat BB pressing 225 for 4, and you ended up military pressing it for 4? Are you all shoulders? Second why did you delete then repost this?

    And for the record, you really experienced testicular atrophy on M1D and liquid masterdrol? That sucks, I would be pissed off. I just ran superdrol for 3 weeks with no shrinkage.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I might just have to pull em all in for this one!!
    I'll spellcheck it and amend the vote totals while I'm at it
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'll spellcheck it and amend the vote totals while I'm at it
    haha there will be no spell or grammer checks thank you sir :P
  5. New Member
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    2931

    Reputation

    I used Methly 1-D on a 6 week cycle. I bought 2 bottles, and took 4 pills a day. During that cycle I gained about 8 pounds and my bench, squat, deadlift and other lifts went up anywhere from 10-20 pounds during the cycle.I ate pretty well, got plenty of sleep and trained very hard 5x per week. My Sex Drive was through the roof mid cycle, had some mild mood swings, increased irritability, and some minor acne. All signs that the product was doing what it claimed to be able to do. I used 6-OXO for my PCT. After my cycle my Libido went down a little bit but other than that no other major negative side effects. Overall a great product.
  6. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Wait a minute... this makes no sense. You started out flat BB pressing 225 for 4, and you ended up military pressing it for 4? Are you all shoulders? Second why did you delete then repost this?

    And for the record, you really experienced testicular atrophy on M1D and liquid masterdrol? That sucks, I would be pissed off. I just ran superdrol for 3 weeks with no shrinkage.

    This must have been good....I see your post pointing up to mine ^^^ I thought you were talking to me...lol Im sitting here confused as all hell, thinking what in the hell is GMG talking about....hes gone mad! then I see you stated this cat deleted his post , i guess. so this all makes sense now ...lol
  7. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha there will be no spell or grammer checks thank you sir :P

    lol... I live on spell check..... When I was in College our English Professor said the first night, all our papers were due in class, hand written I was like we used a Dictionary to spell check. Needless to say I had to write fast so I could use the majority of the time to use it to spell check...glad those day are over...........
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    lol... I live on spell check..... When I was in College our English Professor said the first night, all our papers were due in class, hand written I was like we used a Dictionary to spell check. Needless to say I had to write fast so I could use the majority of the time to use it to spell check...glad those day are over...........
    Reminds me of my Gr12 physics teacher (Well prof, he taught university beforehand) that made us do all calculations by hand, and these were some serious numbers. I'm grateful now though, since I can do lots of mental math with ease.
  9. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Reminds me of my Gr12 physics teacher (Well prof, he taught university beforehand) that made us do all calculations by hand, and these were some serious numbers. I'm grateful now though, since I can do lots of mental math with ease.
    Must have been tough! Physics isnt to be taken lightly..
  10. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    My highschool physics teacher did the same thing. No Calculators. Stupid honors classes... the regular class got to use calculators. LOL.

    But yea, it did make mental math easier.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  11. New Member
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Sorry it was a typo, i ended up Military pressing 225 only 2x not 4x. But i reposted it twice because i forgot to make a section on what I would recommend to a friend. And yes i did get some shrinkage i do not think i would just make that up lol oh and yes GMG760 i do have veryyy strong shoulders for my weight
  12. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still a good weight. I can only MP 205, but that's standing for 4 reps and my shoulders are a weak point.
    Now I'm curious how much I can do seated..
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  13. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Still a good weight. I can only MP 205, but that's standing for 4 reps and my shoulders are a weak point.
    Now I'm curious how much I can do seated..
    Craig you can only MP 205??? lmao just playing Resolve!
  14. New Member
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    im not a fan of standing MP, it puts to much stress on my back, the seated is the way to go =]]]]
  15. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Craig you can only MP 205??? lmao just playing Resolve!
    Ha! Yeah, I know, in comparison with my other numbers my shoulders are horrible. But I prefer military standing up - it's a better full body movement, works abs, back, legs, everything has to stabilize.

    For seated DB shoulder press I can crank out sets of 6 with 100lb DBs though...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  16. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Yeah seated all the way for me, otherwise lower back is a killer.
  17. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sounds like you guys need more squats and deads!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  18. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    haha man what is up with you guys being able to shoulder press huge amounts! haha wow!
  19. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've always been very disappointed with my shoulder strength, I mean I can't even do a vertical pushup!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  20. New Member
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    i used alot of drop sets to get my shoulder strenght up, but does any one know when the contest is over and the winners are chosen?
  21. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    i used alot of drop sets to get my shoulder strenght up, but does any one know when the contest is over and the winners are chosen?
    Think it ends this weekend some time
  22. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    Sorry it was a typo, i ended up Military pressing 225 only 2x not 4x. But i reposted it twice because i forgot to make a section on what I would recommend to a friend. And yes i did get some shrinkage i do not think i would just make that up lol oh and yes GMG760 i do have veryyy strong shoulders for my weight
    Sorry if I sounded like I was bagging on you, I wasn't. I am just really surprised... and I guess pleased with my own "boys" ability to not shrink up.

    I am quite impressed by your military press.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  23. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    sounds like you guys need more squats and deads!
    Or they're on cycle and it would just give them unnecessary back pumps.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  24. New Member
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sorry if I sounded like I was bagging on you, I wasn't. I am just really surprised... and I guess pleased with my own "boys" ability to not shrink up.

    I am quite impressed by your military press.

    yea bro its cool, but the gym i go to is were both the 2007 and the 2008 Mr. Michigan workout (not to sound cocky) but i asked them a bit back how to increase my shoulder strength and they taught me this unique exercise that has added alot of definition and increased my MP by a good 10 lbs. if u guys want to know just ask and ill post the routine.
  25. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Or they're on cycle and it would just give them unnecessary back pumps.
    A valid point!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  26. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Think it ends this weekend some time

    Clock is ticking... cant wait to see who prevails with some great products!

    little T-911, MMV2, AS..ect ect
  27. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Yeah getting exciting here!
  28. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    I want this so bad. A bunch of LG products i want to try... but i have only used one product that has somewhat hidden results and who you cant feel working... dang. Hold off for another month on this. ill spit out the best review you have ever read
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  29. Banned
    thauncle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  141 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    drool


    can't wait to see how this works out if I win 1,2 or 3 my results are going be legendary they are goin think i went on the roids at the office after i get done with my log.I been planning for months for this cycle and winning this will put me one step closer to making my cycle even better.mmmmmm lg sciences.
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    is the t911 released to the public the exact formula that we beta tested? if so that is some good stuff. i responded very well to it, would have liked to have had more to run but the effects from just 10 days were better than expected.
  31. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    LG has quite the little following going. Good to see
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  32. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    LG has quite the little following going. Good to see
    Chocolate Lipotropic Protein?
  33. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Chocolate Lipotropic Protein?
    lol... what?

    I've actually bought a bottle of the Lipotropic protein, just of my own accord.

    I was referring to all the admiration that some of the members give you guys. Some people on here are obviously very big LG fans. I myself am one.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  34. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    lol... what?

    I've actually bought a bottle of the Lipotropic protein, just of my own accord.

    I was referring to all the admiration that some of the members give you guys. Some people on here are obviously very big LG fans. I myself am one.
    haha thought you might be referring to Chocolate Lipotropic Protein on their noses.... :P
  35. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha thought you might be referring to Chocolate Lipotropic Protein on their noses.... :P
    You caught me...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  36. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You caught me...
    Also any more entries...now is the time!
  37. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Also any more entries...now is the time!
    I think everyone but You, Grila, and I are in bed. Speaking of which... time to drink my casein and call it a night.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  38. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I think everyone but You, Grila, and I are in bed. Speaking of which... time to drink my casein and call it a night.
    Later man, I'm going to go eat some oats, strawberries and chocolate and some bc+eaa
  39. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Later man, I'm going to go eat some oats, strawberries and chocolate and some bc+eaa
    Strawberrys and Chocolate?

    You getting all romantic over at LG New Zealand?...

    ... or are you just trying to slip your lady some bc+eaa?!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  40. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha thought you might be referring to Chocolate Lipotropic Protein on their noses.... :P
    almost spit all over my screen...hahahahahahahahahahah aha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. My Contest Prep With LG Sciences
    By Future in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in