Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hmm coff coff someone was holding it down over at bb.com for lg when lg was dormant.hmmm wonder who that could have been.wink wink.we want winners,we want winners heehhe.!!!!
but this isn't BaBy.com. hmm:trout:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wiiner will be picked VERY shortly! In the next 10minutes ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess I'll look when i get a break at work...:aargh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys here's the winners, I had a shortlist of 5, and man it was hard to narrow it down to 3 winners!

The winner is:GMG760, while only reviewing one product he simply did an amazing amount of research on each individual ingredient and actually educated me somewhat.

2nd place: Liftergym, a wide variety of products reviewed with a good amount of detail, thanks for that man!

3rd place: Steveoph, well written as always.

:)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Hell Yeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow This Made My Day!!!!

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
F*ck Yeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow This Made My Day!!!!
Well that research you did was damn impreesive, you deserve it man! To the others that didnt win, thanks for the input, and I know down the line you guys will get ot log things for us :)

LG is good like that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I even freaked my roomate out I started hooting and hollering when I read that!

Thanks guys! I am so stoked!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Those that won, can you PM me your addresses so I can get your stuff out ASAP. Oh and remeber to include what stuff you want.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys here's the winners, I had a shortlist of 5, and man it was hard to narrow it down to 3 winners!

The winner is:GMG760, while only reviewing one product he simply did an amazing amount of research on each individual ingredient and actually educated me somewhat.

2nd place: Liftergym, a wide variety of products reviewed with a good amount of detail, thanks for that man!

3rd place: Steveoph, well written as always.

Sweeet!!!!!!! Congrats GMG and Steveoph! Craig I'll send you the info in a bit bro...but One is AS! hahahahaha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your impatience just cost you first place, my friend.

Just kidding, I don't know that.

But it did.
It didnt cost me shittttt, the better person won! I just won 2products! im Stoked!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Remember boys and girl to make sure to log what you get :) Also if you could put your logs on the 'other' site that would be good.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember boys and girl to make sure to log what you get :) Also if you could put your logs on the 'other' site that would be good.
Im very very limited as to what I can run, Govt purposes but its going like this

M1-D <---new formula
MMV2
1-gh-1
Anadralic state

After the new year of course....:)

Craig I sent you a PM bro... Also did the pSarm make its way out?

Once again thanks to the entire LG team here at AM!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im very very limited as to what I can run, Govt purposes but its going like this

M1-D <---new formula
MMV2
1-gh-1
Anadralic state

After the new year of course....:)

Craig I sent you a PM bro... Also did the pSarm make its way out?

Once again thanks to the entire LG team here at AM!:cheers:
Who was sending you the psarm?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Your As has gone out
alright cool. It feels like slower shipping than Psarm...but it is christmas time. Psarm was here in like a day shocked me. ive still got my log going though if any one is interested

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright cool. It feels like slower shipping than Psarm...but it is christmas time. Psarm was here in like a day shocked me. ive still got my log going though if any one is interested
You get slower shipping on TRADE IN's..hehehehehehehe

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
very nice picks i'll be keeping an eye on their logs as they should be great.congrads guys.:rofl:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just recieved My AS, M1-D and pSarm today! fast shipping considering the Hollidays! Thanks Guys..! I might throw some AS into the Egg nog tonight lol while Im putting gifts together for the Kids ...lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved My AS, M1-D and pSarm today! fast shipping considering the Hollidays! Thanks Guys..! I might throw some AS into the Egg nog tonight lol while Im putting gifts together for the Kids ...lol
Hey nice man! Glad you got your stuff :) Merry Christmas from little New Zealand here :)