Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So Craig told me to write up a review for LG's receptor product, I hope this is useful for anyone who wants to use the product.

Receptor is an androgen receptor "cleaner". The idea behind it is that as you cycle more than once, your androgen receptors get "dirty" or less functional. This holds true with the continued use of any controlled substance, from caffeine to cocaine and everything in between. Basically, the more you use something the more your body gets used to it, and the less it reacts in the original manor the product once did. Therefor, if we run multiple prohormone or steroid cycles, our androgen receptors downgrade. This means that your first cycle of superdrol may yeild 15lbs. But if you were to run a second a few months later, I would be VERY surprised to learn that one had the same gains as his first cycle. So, there are two things we can do about this. We can cycle different hormones, therefor spreading out the use of the same hormones from being back to back, making our bodies react to a new compound each time we run a cycle. Well, this may work for a few cycles, but eventually our receptors are "burnt out" and they just won't react like they first did, no matter what the compound is. This is where Receptor comes in. Its ingredients are supposed to "clean" the androgen receptors, so that one can keep having the best amount of androgen receptors each cycle.

I ran Receptor during the end of my first extended PH cycle. It was M1D/MMV2 by LG. I had ran ONE bottle of MMV2 prior... about 2 months before this run. I bridged the last two weeks (week5-6) and the first two weeks of PCT with Receptor.

I noticed my strength gains were not as immediate on my second MMV2 run... this is when I decided to try Receptor at the END of my cycle. A few days after I started the receptor, I started getting the MMV2 aggression that I had been so surprised by on my first MMV2 run. I noticed this feeling was dulled a bit from my first time... maybe I was just used to it, but I seriously didn't have the mental "edge" that I did on the first time I used it. Receptor changed this. I noticed an almost immediate surge in aggression from the MMV2... I truly believe that I started to "absorb" or react to more of the compound.

I also noticed that I felt "fresher" at the beginning of my Epistane run, than I did at the beginning of my M1D MMV2 run. Now my receptors weren't downgraded much, but it was enough to notice a difference from the first to the second time. I felt the Epi kick in very quickly, around week 1 1/2. Had I a few more cycles under my belt and no receptor, I bet i would have had to dose higher or waited for the "kick" for a longer period of time.

I think that this is a great supplement for those of us running our third, fourth, fifth +, cycles. I am looking forward to using this in my Anadraulic State, and will be using it again before my Pheraplex cycle next year. I especially think that this is a useful compound for highly androgenic compounds, for those of us that really enjoy the "rage" that highly androgenic products can produce.

I can only imagine how brutal Phera+MMV2+Receptor would be... In fact, I may have to run that.

I hope that this provides some information to those who are interested in the product, if anyone has any questions they would like to ask me about receptor, feel free to ask away. I don't know a ton about the ingredients and why they are dosed that way, however I do know how it made me feel and how I reacted to it.

Another awesome LG product!

You can read my full review with more info about each of the ingredients at my actual receptor review thread in the LG section of the board.

Receptor Review
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Strong late entry ^^
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Strong late entry ^^

X2!!!!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Strong late entry ^^
    They're upping the ante it seems, I had to update my post
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

Strong late entry ^^

When can we anticipate some results? not sure sure if
    3clipseGT spilled the beans to ya...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    They're upping the ante it seems, I had to update my post
    Yeah the quality has sky rocketed of late It's good to see.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    When can we anticipate some results? not sure sure if
    3clipseGT spilled the beans to ya...
    I'll chat to him shortly
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

I'll chat to him shortly
    Bump...
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I wonder if the winner can pick their GHRP product
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

You stole the thoughts from my head.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

You stole the thoughts from my head.
    Think it's going through some final tweaks...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

Well tweak away and cap that shiz up!!!! GH/IGF1 are the two supps that I have never really given a go from any company... but I have to say that LG would be one of my very top choices when I do go ahead and try them.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well tweak away and cap that shiz up!!!! GH/IGF1 are the two supps that I have never really given a go from any company... but I have to say that LG would be one of my very top choices when I do go ahead and try them.
    Dont worry, I'm excited to use this as you are
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

whats GHRP?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    whats GHRP?
    Next thread down, but basically a growth-hormone product they're working on, with a very promising delivery system (better than sublingual apparently).
    My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

it looks sweeeet.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

Whens this contest over any idea's?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Whens this contest over any idea's?
    What's the matter? Scared someone will outshine you and steal your three products?
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

hahahahaha..Im taking that as a compliment from you!

Just asking this ran the same time the others did, AS and Psarm.....
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  141 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

hmm final tweaks do i hear a log opt up ahead
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    hmm final tweaks do i hear a log opt up ahead
    I'd say there will be some testers required at some point
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A T-911 Review

I have been using T-911 for a little over a week now. A short period of time in which to evaluate the average supplement, but T-911 has had such a huge impact on my training even in that limited span that I felt obligated to share my experience.

T-911 is LG Science's new, incredibly potent aromatase inhibitor/testosterone booster, and it has really blown me away.

Two weeks ago my personal record for dips was bodyweight+90lb. At that time, I had tried BW+100, but could not even perform a single rep at that weight. This past week, while using T-911 at 2tabs per day, I blasted out 3reps with bodyweight+125lb! I broke my personal record by 35lb after one week!

The same thing has occurred with deadlifts: two weeks ago, before T-911, I deadlifted 435, which was another personal record for me. However, after one week of T-911, my deadlift had increased by 45lb! I can now deadlift 480lb for 3reps! That's twice my bodyweight!

Not only is T-911 just amazing me for it's strength enhancement, but it's been incredible for my mood as well. Normally, when I lift I have to really psych myself up - make myself downright angry to get up the heavy loads I'm attempting to move. Not so with T-911 - I've been incredibly laid-back and confident in the gym. Psyching-up isn't necessary: I'm just so sure of myself that moving record-breaking weight isn't even a problem. I've been remaining civil, even amiable throughout the entire course of my workouts while on T-911.

Finally, this product has shot my libido through the roof. It's uncomparable to anything I've ever experienced supplementally. I feel like a 14 year-old at a bikini contest 24/7. If I were planning a PCT for something hard on the sex-drive, I would without hesitation throw T-911 in the mix. My wife has even warned that I'm going to "wear her out" with all the "attention" I've been giving her.

T-911 has improved my performance, both in the gym and out, unlike anything else I have ever taken. Between the lift in my mood, my skyrocketing strength and my unparalleled libido, this is easily one of the best supplements I have ever taken. And, with the sale LG Science's is still running over at their website, it is an absolute steal for more than a month's supply!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have been using T-911 for a little over a week now. A short period of time in which to evaluate the average supplement, but T-911 has had such a huge impact on my training even in that limited span that I felt obligated to share my experience.

T-911 is LG Science's new, incredibly potent aromatase inhibitor/testosterone booster, and it has really blown me away.

Two weeks ago my personal record for dips was bodyweight+90lb. At that time, I had tried BW+100, but could not even perform a single rep at that weight. This past week, while using T-911 at 2tabs per day, I blasted out 3reps with bodyweight+125lb! I broke my personal record by 35lb after one week!

The same thing has occurred with deadlifts: two weeks ago, before T-911, I deadlifted 435, which was another personal record for me. However, after one week of T-911, my deadlift had increased by 45lb! I can now deadlift 480lb for 3reps! That's twice my bodyweight!

Not only is T-911 just amazing me for it's strength enhancement, but it's been incredible for my mood as well. Normally, when I lift I have to really psych myself up - make myself downright angry to get up the heavy loads I'm attempting to move. Not so with T-911 - I've been incredibly laid-back and confident in the gym. Psyching-up isn't necessary: I'm just so sure of myself that moving record-breaking weight isn't even a problem. I've been remaining civil, even amiable throughout the entire course of my workouts while on T-911.

Finally, this product has shot my libido through the roof. It's uncomparable to anything I've ever experienced supplementally. I feel like a 14 year-old at a bikini contest 24/7. If I were planning a PCT for something hard on the sex-drive, I would without hesitation throw T-911 in the mix. My wife has even warned that I'm going to "wear her out" with all the "attention" I've been giving her.

T-911 has improved my performance, both in the gym and out, unlike anything else I have ever taken. Between the lift in my mood, my skyrocketing strength and my unparalleled libido, this is easily one of the best supplements I have ever taken. And, with the sale LG Science's is still running over at their website, it is an absolute steal for more than a month's supply!
    I could not have said it better! T911 has blown me away during my PCT, and has me feeling like I'm 'on' again! Which is a huge bonus during PCT! Thanks for the review man! Also you are right about the sale being a steal! Over a months supply for 50% off!

For me this has also been the best test booster I have used full stop, which includes Activate Xtreme, Drive, RPM and Prime (although not a test booster..).
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

sounds like an ad for a usplabs product, just kidding. at least i didn't say muscletech. LL
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lookin good guys! I think im gonna give this about another week to get everyone in here who wants in, then i shall pull my trusty sidekick Craig aside, and we shall decide the fate of our fellow Iron Brethren!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Resolve's cheating!
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Resolve's cheating!

28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like an ad for a usplabs product, just kidding. at least i didn't say muscletech. LL
    The best part is I'm not exaggerating. Those are my actual numbers and they're all logged here on AM - my "before" lifts are in Chemical Weapon Barrage and my current PRs are in the log in my sig.

Resolve's Cheating
    Am not!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

The best part is I'm not exaggerating. Those are my actual numbers and they're all logged here on AM - my "before" lifts are in Chemical Weapon Barrage and my current PRs are in the log in my sig.
    I was lifting rather impressively as well. All of my compounds movements were done at the end of my workouts, though, so I don't know exactly how much stronger I was on those. The numbers are rather skewed when your muscles are pre-exhausted.

I totally agree, though. T-911 was the shizzle. Best AI I've ever used. Especially as a stand-alone supplement.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lookin good guys! I think im gonna give this about another week to get everyone in here who wants in, then i shall pull my trusty sidekick Craig aside, and we shall decide the fate of our fellow Iron Brethren!
    hmmm will be a tough one, pretty good comp to win this one!
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Give a vote to the newbie Buffhunk too
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Give a vote to the newbie Buffhunk too

I might just have to pull em all in for this one!!
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

It'll be good... planning next stack already looking like this

M1-D- 6 ed split
    MMV2 -6 ed 2 through the day 4 pre WO
    1-GH-1- 4ed pre WO, 3 Post/prior to sleep
    Anadraulic State- Pre work out, deciding 1-2 scoops

Your normal sups..

100% On whey
    Muscle Milk
    Triple strength Fish oil
    Tri-Flex
    Multi
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorn berry
    LG's BC/EAA- Waiting on the damm UPS man lol

Should be good... Im sure you guys will make great choices like you always do...
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

I might just have to pull em all in for this one!!
    or convey with me.....
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Can I vote for myself? :P
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

Can I vote for myself? :P
    Your a Rep why not? Its legal....
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

^^^

Two things.
    One, I sincerely doubt your boys went anywhere during your LiquidMMV and M1D cycle. But nevertheless I am glad that you feel that you are back to normal.
    Second - you are one strong mofo if you can military press 225 at 172 lbs.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Yeah man thta is a huge press! Makes me feel real weak! haha
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

Yeah man thta is a huge press! Makes me feel real weak! haha
    LOL... same here. I can press 200 for a rep or two... and that is balls to the wall.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.05%

The LG Review

Alright guys i read all the time on forums and never really reply or comment. But after reading this post i have decided to post my LG supplement log i did about 2 months ago to try and win =]]. Well here its goes.....

I live in Brighton, MI (were LG is located lol)

I stacked I-GH-1, Methyl 1-D, Cold Fusion EX, Liquid Masterdrol, Formadrol Extreme, Lipotropic Protein and Slin. haha pretty much every product they make..Here is my cycle info.

Methyl 1-D= 6 caps ED, 3 before breakfast and 3 before dinner. 4 weeks
    Liquid Masterdrol= 16cc preworkout 4 weeks
    Slin= 4 caps with postworkout meal 2weeks
    Cold Fusion= 2 scoops preworkout
    Formadrol= 4 caps ED, 2 in AM 2 in PM, used as a PCT weeks 5-8
    I Gh 1= 5 caps before bed (empty stomach ofcourse) used for 8 weeks
    Lipotropic Protien= Used as a postworkout meal over the whole cycle.

For the fist day on the stack I will NEVER forget this until the day I die. I remember takeing the Cold Fusion and Liquid Masterdrol before my first workout. I sit on the seat getting ready to do military press. I got up to 200lbs 5 times. I stood up and felt this rush of intensity go through my body. I told my buddy to put another plate on (225lbs). I sit on that seat feeling the blood flow through my veins. I picked up the bar without thought and repped that badboy 4 times.

By the start of the second week i have gained 5.5 lbs. The intensity the Liquid Masterdrol brings to your workout is unimaginable. Adding the combination of Cold Fusion the effects on your workout are unbelievable. I have noticed the Slin kick in at about the 5th day. I can feel like my Post workout meal is heading straight to my muscles.

The start of the third week. The Methyl 1-D is in full effect. My bench is now up about 20 lbs at this point. I have gained a solid 10lbs now. I feel the power of testosterone flow through my body. My libido was THROUGH THE ROOF now and my gf was happy lol. While taking the I-gh1 i actually got a better sleep. I have had trouble sleeping almost all of my life. The i-gh1 actually let me sleep all through the night. I can see this and Methyl 1-d working together. I have lost about 3% bf now.

On the 4th week my body is walking testosterone. I feel more "badass" , powerful and stronger then ever. I remember my leg day during this week and will never forget it. I was sitting under a bar of 350 lbs getting ready for a final set of squats. I can feel the rise in testosterone, stalone and beta aniline go though my body. I push myslef to the point were on my final rep (12) i put the bar back up and fall straight on my ass hhaha. I had to sit down for about 5 min becasue I just pushed myself literally to the limits.

From week 5-8, This is when i started the Formadrol. At this point I have noticed the protein is actually helping me gain a good amount of lean muscle. I alwasy take 2 scoops with a banana after a workout. For the first week or so i kept all of my strength and size. I noticed the boys now returned which made me a happy man lol. By the end of Formadrol i lost about 3 lbs and i did not lose more then 5-10lbs on any exercise (that is not much considering how much i gained)

Results:
    Bench 225 4x to 275 2x
    Squat 315 12x to 350 12x
    Military Press 205 5x to 225 2x

Weight: start=173 end=188
    Bf= start 15% to 11.5%
    Side Effects= Some mild back acne, little shrinkage in the "boys", i do not mind this but others do is that i feel more aggressive...

This is my result of the cycle, i do not have nay before and after pics but i can take some pics of me now if requested (joshfisher36@yahoo.com)

To A FRIEND
    I would first start Cold Fusion at 1 scoop ED. Once tolerance is developed move from 1 to 2 then 3. I would stick Methyl 1-d and Liquid Masterdrol both at the recommended maximum dosages because you want to keep test levels at a maximum asap. The Slin can be different depending on the level of carbs in your post workout meal. The Igh-1 should also be taken at 5 caps before bed to keep Growth hormone levels at a maximum.

Hope I win!!! Please comment back

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:21 PM
  2. My Contest Prep With LG Sciences
    By Future in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM