What's your innovative product?

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you were to design a supplement, what would be the expected results? Not looking for a "More Mass" or "Tighter midsection" here. Think outside the box and give us an idea for something truly unique you would like to see.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you were to design a supplement, what would be the expected results? Not looking for a "More Mass" or "Tighter midsection" here. Think outside the box and give us an idea for something truly unique you would like to see.
Definetly something for a true all-in-one recomp pack product. Like an animal pak style, but effective. I don't beleive in Universal as most are overpriced, but I would be interested in a stim free, health support staple. Multivitamin, cee, bcaa's all in one and more goodies would be cool.

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
I was thinking of a IGF or a GH metabolite. Or a effective inhibitor of Somatostatin. That would be a awesome supp.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
I got it... a formula to help CNS recovery from overload/overstress like Reset AD for the CNS.

tattoopierced1

I'd like to see something come out for joint repair and an overall "injury healing" type product. I know cissus does alot of this, but things can always be better......

BMW

Awards
  • Established
seriously though a SARM which would be big in my opinion

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would like to see something that will give you more strength while working out, that isn't hormonal. Also some kind of fat burner that will burn fat in particular where your specific problem areas are, not necessarily a "tighter midsection" as you say. Something that will work specifically for the person taking it. If you have man boobies, it will burn fat there, if you have "thunder thighs" it will burn fat there. Not transdermel either, it would be in a cap. A "smart non-stimulant fat burner"....

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
Something that will work specifically for the person taking it. If you have man boobies, it will burn fat there, if you have "thunder thighs" it will burn fat there. Not transdermel either, it would be in a cap. A "smart non-stimulant fat burner"....[/QUOTE]

Now that is what I was looking for. This would be taking science to a whole new level, much like a nano-fat seeking compound. That is a game changer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that will work specifically for the person taking it. If you have man boobies, it will burn fat there, if you have "thunder thighs" it will burn fat there. Not transdermel either, it would be in a cap. A "smart non-stimulant fat burner"....
Now that is what I was looking for. This would be taking science to a whole new level, much like a nano-fat seeking compound. That is a game changer.[/QUOTE]

Ok lets hop to it...I hope it will come to pass...Well, I know it will not be that easy, but its an idea...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal patch for nutrients and recovery...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.beta alanine, citruline malate, creatine all in a three cap dose. 2. an all natural estrogen controller- dim,crysin, indole3, reservatrol, vitex all in high enough doses to be effective. 3. and this one is my personnal favorite-an oral formestane product, it must be hard to do because no one has done it. if anyone could do it i would put my money on alri.

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
AHHH the wonders of a degree!!!!! I could even point out the metabolite i was thinking bout.

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like it!
Time released? That has some potential. Not sure if it can be done transdermally but that is a possible research study. Actually a time released transdermal of a lot of products could be very interesting.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Time released? That has some potential. Not sure if it can be done transdermally but that is a possible research study. Actually a time released transdermal of a lot of products could be very interesting.
Pretty much having it transdermal would make it Time released :)

lilman

Awards
im sure nobody would mind a way to increase FSH or LH... heres a study maybe worth looking at as it only involves elemental cations.

Biology of Reproduction, Vol 36, 651-657, Copyright © 1987 by Society for the Study of Reproduction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLES

Divergent effects of cations on follicle-stimulating hormone- and forskolin-activated adenylyl cyclase in granulosa cells
KA Ford, M Hunzicker-Dunn and AR LaBarbera

The divalent cations magnesium, calcium and manganese, and the monovalent cation, potassium, but not sodium, enhance binding of [125I]iodo-porcine follicle-stimulating hormone to follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) receptors in membranes of porcine granulosa cells via an increase in the apparent number of binding sites. The objective of the present studies was to determine if increased binding of FSH to its receptor causes increased adenylyl cyclase activity in response to FSH, or conversely, if enhancement of the cyclase or one of its components causes increased binding, or if the two processes are modulated independently. MgCl2 and CaCl2, which both enhance binding in intact cells and in cell-free membrane preparations, had opposite effects on cyclase-MgCl2 stimulatory, CaCl2 inhibitory. In isotonic NaCl, MgCl2 did not enhance binding, but it did increase FSH-stimulated production of cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP). NaCl did not enhance FSH binding and it did not enhance cyclase in cell-free membranes, but it did increase FSH- and forskolin-stimulated cAMP production in intact cells. In intact cells, maximally effective concentrations of MgCl2 and KCl were additive in enhancing cAMP production whereas the effects of NaCl and KCl together were synergistic. The results indicate that although cationic effects on FSH binding are not causally related to effects on cyclase, the cationic microenvironment of the granulosa cell membrane is critical to both FSH receptor and adenylyl cyclase functions.

lilman

Awards
Pueraria mirifica

Primate Research Unit, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand. [email protected]

To investigate the effect of Pueraria mirifica (P. mirifica) containing phytoestrogens on reproductive systems, both sexes of rats were gonadectomized and treated orally with 0, 10, 100, and 1,000 mg/kg BW per day of P. mirifica suspended in water (abbreviated as P-0, P-10, P-100, and P-1000), respectively. The treatment schedule was separated into 3 periods: pre-treatment, treatment, and post-treatment. The duration for each period was 14 days. Blood samples were taken once a week. Serum LH and FSH levels were significantly increased within 1 week after gonadectomy; and there were no changes after administration of P-0, P-10, and P-100. However, the increase of LH levels in both sexes and FSH levels in females were attenuated within 1 week after P-1,000 treatment. The attenuation of LH levels in males was smaller than that of females. The decrease of gonadotropin levels was recovered within 1 week in males and 2 weeks in females, respectively, during the post-treatment period. The increase of uterine weight and vaginal cornification were observed in female rats treated with P-100 and P-1,000, whereas only the increase of epididymis weight was found in male rats treated with P-1,000. From this study, it can be concluded that P. mirifica can influence the reproductive functions in both sexes of rats, but the response in females is greater than in males.

PMID: 15599108 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I guess there are alot of things out there that can help promote Lh increase, but if AlRi can come through with a product that actually increases substaintially it would be awsome. I know restore and JW are out, but something that directly increases LH and FSH substiantially more would def. be something loooking into. Keep up the good work ALRI

Last edited:
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Supplement with benzo-like effects for anxiety and sleep.

A party-type supplement for those of us who prefer not to drink but still want a nice buzz at the bar...maybe something similar to GHB.

An oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler that won't cause hepatitis/rash/fever/death. Hopefully one where the therapeutic dose is far from the toxic dose.

...I know that these are all pretty far fetched but if ALRI could successfully accomplish any of them they would have a HUGE seller on their hands.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
1.beta alanine, citruline malate, creatine all in a three cap dose. 2. an all natural estrogen controller- dim,crysin, indole3, reservatrol, vitex all in high enough doses to be effective. 3. and this one is my personnal favorite-an oral formestane product, it must be hard to do because no one has done it. if anyone could do it i would put my money on alri.
#2, plus something for strength, anything...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got it... a formula to help CNS recovery from overload/overstress like Reset AD for the CNS.
Agreed.

A party-type supplement for those of us who prefer not to drink but still want a nice buzz at the bar...maybe something similar to GHB.

An oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler that won't cause hepatitis/rash/fever/death. Hopefully one where the therapeutic dose is far from the toxic dose.
Agreed for sure on the first (since i don't drink). Second sounds promising - though I don't need to really lose fat per se.

The fat seeking product sounds HUGE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on, i cant believe none of you have tried e-form or formestane. putting this in a pill form that was effective would be major. the transdermal works great, but after a week i get a serious rash.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Supplement with benzo-like effects for anxiety and sleep.

Alcohol has too many cals, and I don't break the law. I like this. Contolled labs YN was cool, but didn't really hold up for me. It could also have a dual function, intramuscular water retention. You'd wake up with engorged muscles. Seriously, something that could make your muscles hold water, but not between the skin and muscle, not in the fat.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
seriously though a SARM which would be big in my opinion
LOL the pharm companies don't even have a finished SARM out yet, but you think a small company such as ALRI could do it (no offense to ALRI, no supplement company could)? Not to mention a true pharmaceutical SARM will not be OTC.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
hm this is interesting, id like to see some of these come into action

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Something to make me shoot 10-12 ropes at a time.

ms84

Banned
Awards
product that aids in hypertrophy buy surrounding the torn muscle fiber, kinda like a sleeve. thus making the muscle fix the tear, but also fill out the sleeve, thus a bigger muscle gain.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Something to restore androgen receptors to that nice fresh virgin state......better yet make it the ultimate restore product and formulate to not only "reset" androgen receptors but also CNS and adrenal function. I'll even name it for you lol.............call it Reboot

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Something that aids in kickstarting ketosis!