Methoxy TRn

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted some input if you guys would be interested in a product just like Methoxy TRN?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I am interested, but seeing as how my liver is still not functioning at full capacity some 6 months after taking any methyls, I would say that my liver is not intersted in any more oral methyls, unless methylated in the 1-position.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yes--especially if you can get us the powder! ;)

Well, at least reasonably priced caps...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? Do you know i will name my first child big gunther if i could get my hands on some Mtrn? I know i am such a supp whore, is there a support group for that? methyls anynomous

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you posted. It looks like I will have it possibly this week. It is not ALRI, but the same.:run:

MGH1982

Awards
This sounds great... always wanted to try it.. then it disappeared :/

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As soon as you hear something let me know, it can be our little secret , nobody has to know:woohoo: !!!
sorry bros, gotta get some of that compound

ChildrenX

Awards
I have 1 bottle of Mtrn.. I am really interested what this can do so i'm saving it for later.

But if you can get The same chem for cheap that would let all of us play around with the dosages.

I'll buy for sure!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How bout getting some of the Methoxy Tst they were going to produce? That would be really sweet!:thumbsup:

ChildrenX

Awards
How much would you be selling it for and how soon will you be getting it?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Who is making this stuff? And is it the exact same stuff???

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seeing as though I am a mod and must protect the best interests of our members, any orders by those in this thread should be directed to me immediately.. I will test on everyone's behalf, and you get the tab.. :cool:

:ntome:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big Pete your sig is hillarious !!!, thats why i hate all those damn stores Ambercrombie and Hollister is the worst A damn xxl if they have one fits like a halter !!! ANyway, due to you are a MOD and your protection is needed, i iwll test the compound for you, the lowly board member's duties are never done...

Alpha-male

Awards
Bump on the methoxy-tst idea posted by Sly. That one sounds very interesting. I myself have 2 bottles of the alri methoxy-trn...want some methoxy-tst

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
id love some methoxy-tst too, already go some cheap m-trn a little while ago which I shall be testing soon.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes methoxy tst or ALRI's
4-Hydroxy-D would be nice also.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did Alri ever release methoxy-tst
? Anybody have a link to some more info on that one ?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How bout getting some of the Methoxy Tst they were going to produce? That would be really sweet!:thumbsup:
Now that you mention it, I wonder if that is the true origin of Promagnon, since it is supposed to be similar to methyl-test. Maybe that is who is behind Peak Performance Labs :think:

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I would like to tr some mtrn one more round also. I had very strange results with it though. My first cycle completly sucked and I had no gains at all. Then my second cycle I gained 12 pounds of muscle and crazy stregnth gains, and I ordered them both at the same time. I guess there were some bad last batches or something.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Interested in Methoxy-TRN as well.

If you can get Methoxy-TST that would be awesome and would prefer to try Methoxy-TST over Methoxy-TRN.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Now that you mention it, I wonder if that is the true origin of Promagnon, since it is supposed to be similar to methyl-test. Maybe that is who is behind Peak Performance Labs :think:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......but wait, Bruce Kneller said he designed the compound and sold it to the mysterious Peak Performance people. It may be the same thing (people thinking along the same lines) but I don't think BK had anything to do with ALRI (but I could be wrong).

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
When.. oh when... is someone going to come out with a Var substitute.....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......but wait, Bruce Kneller said he designed the compound and sold it to the mysterious Peak Performance people. It may be the same thing (people thinking along the same lines) but I don't think BK had anything to do with ALRI (but I could be wrong).
The thing that got me thinking that way is that over the summer BK & ALR appeared to be working together with a few compounds. It is not really that important it just sparked a memory/thought.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bruce kneller had nothing to do with mtrn, matter of fact he was acting like the feds saying ALRI please rethink it, don't realease cuz your releasing a schedule III. Yet he was doing the same with Halodrol = chloro OT.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to get a bunch of steroid junkies like us to buy something wouldn't that be the best thing to say? "stop, don't sell that. It's too close to a schedule III steroid"

In an old life, I used to try to find out where the junkies that had just OD'd copped their ****.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, i got that death wish !!! get it here red tops red tops!!! no its good to be hooked on fitness.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any possibility of getting lab tests on potency? is there even published tests for meo-trn to compare it to? wither way if its reliable then anyone would be retarted to not be interested, it was INSANE in the strength, recovery and endurance departments.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Methoxy-TST was never released by ALRI. STay tuned everyone....
:jaw:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow now I am getting too excited. just when it seemed like this era was starting to come to a close (again).......
Methoxy-TST was never released by ALRI. STay tuned everyone....
:jaw:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The thing that got me thinking that way is that over the summer BK & ALR appeared to be working together with a few compounds. It is not really that important it just sparked a memory/thought.
You very well may be correct....this is a mystery that still needs solving.

Alpha-male

Awards
alri did say that they were not gonna come out with methoxy-tst anymore, but they announced it as if it was probably a couple of weeks away so maybe it can be gotten from the chem house that was gonna make it for them.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I think alri might have gotten that "fake fda letter" BK was talking about.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude I'm staying tuned. m-tst, mtrn, 4hydroxyd would be nice.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude I'm staying tuned. m-tst, mtrn, 4hydroxyd would be nice.
i may have missed something here, ive never heard 4hydroxyd mentioned before yesterday, is this a previously released or soon to be released compound? anyone have a link to somewhere with some more info on this?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALRI was building it up and about to bring it out a while ago, (right before the Amy Shipley thing) and then at the last minute pulled it. The exact nature of the compound was a mystery to me.
i may have missed something here, ive never heard 4hydroxyd mentioned before yesterday, is this a previously released or soon to be released compound? anyone have a link to somewhere with some more info on this?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Someone bribe/beg BK, ALR or PA to make a Var substitute!!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
News is coming soon. Stayed tuned this week!

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Just to clarify, ALL we are talking about is someone else coming out with a version of Methoxy-TRN correct? No 4-HD, No methoxy-tst...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
yup