Methoxy TRn

matt212

Awards
:jaw: Mega Zol looks like the deal I've been waiting on for my H50. And to think I almost bought two bottle of Orastan. I would have felt like an ass. :sick:

So, when did you say it will be in?:stick:

matt212

Awards
Also, can anybody verify that TRN is not methylated? I just want to know if anybody else heard this.
:study:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, can anybody verify that TRN is not methylated? I just want to know if anybody else heard this.
:study:
I'm sure you'll find that info around, but yes it is not methylated..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should check out all the crap him and DR.D were throwing back and forth concerning prostan and iinj. forms or transderm possibilities..... nice stuff.

mmmm ya

Ill get me some of these
I was reading that, interesting stuff!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
you should check out all the crap him and DR.D were throwing back and forth concerning prostan and iinj. forms or transderm possibilities..... nice stuff.

mmmm ya

Ill get me some of these
The epitomy of "poopy pants" ....LOL!!! Just juoking with ya bro:D I'm gonna check that stuff out with Klaus and Dr.D , since I am interested in trying Mtrn, and Generic Labz now has it. Damn it, all this stuff keeps comming out, and I keep changing my mind on what I am going to do:rant:! I think I am going to do a "real gear cycle"to buylk up, take a break, and then do a PS cycle to cut up......F**k I am confused now!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The epitomy of "poopy pants" ....LOL!!! Just juoking with ya bro:D I'm gonna check that stuff out with Klaus and Dr.D , since I am interested in trying Mtrn, and Generic Labz now has it. Damn it, all this stuff keeps comming out, and I keep changing my mind on what I am going to do:rant:! I think I am going to do a "real gear cycle"to buylk up, take a break, and then do a PS cycle to cut up......F**k I am confused now!
well i hope you werent looking for the voice of reason cause i think you should bust both .... start with m-trn and test then dswitch to test E then add in test E bout week 2 and drop test @ 3 or 4 and m-trn @ 4 or if you feel it workin keep on the liver supps big time and maybe try 5 then maybe test E till 8 or 10....... dunno though never run real gear but think this would work.... any suggestions???