Methoxy TRn

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. When.. oh when... is someone going to come out with a Var substitute.....

2. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......but wait, Bruce Kneller said he designed the compound and sold it to the mysterious Peak Performance people. It may be the same thing (people thinking along the same lines) but I don't think BK had anything to do with ALRI (but I could be wrong).
    The thing that got me thinking that way is that over the summer BK & ALR appeared to be working together with a few compounds. It is not really that important it just sparked a memory/thought.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

3. bruce kneller had nothing to do with mtrn, matter of fact he was acting like the feds saying ALRI please rethink it, don't realease cuz your releasing a schedule III. Yet he was doing the same with Halodrol = chloro OT.

4. If you wanted to get a bunch of steroid junkies like us to buy something wouldn't that be the best thing to say? "stop, don't sell that. It's too close to a schedule III steroid"

In an old life, I used to try to find out where the junkies that had just OD'd copped their ****.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

5. lol, i got that death wish !!! get it here red tops red tops!!! no its good to be hooked on fitness.
    •   

6. any possibility of getting lab tests on potency? is there even published tests for meo-trn to compare it to? wither way if its reliable then anyone would be retarted to not be interested, it was INSANE in the strength, recovery and endurance departments.

7. Methoxy-TST was never released by ALRI. STay tuned everyone....

8. Wow now I am getting too excited. just when it seemed like this era was starting to come to a close (again).......
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Methoxy-TST was never released by ALRI. STay tuned everyone....

9. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    The thing that got me thinking that way is that over the summer BK & ALR appeared to be working together with a few compounds. It is not really that important it just sparked a memory/thought.
    You very well may be correct....this is a mystery that still needs solving.

10. alri did say that they were not gonna come out with methoxy-tst anymore, but they announced it as if it was probably a couple of weeks away so maybe it can be gotten from the chem house that was gonna make it for them.

11. I think alri might have gotten that "fake fda letter" BK was talking about.

12. dude I'm staying tuned. m-tst, mtrn, 4hydroxyd would be nice.

13. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    dude I'm staying tuned. m-tst, mtrn, 4hydroxyd would be nice.
    i may have missed something here, ive never heard 4hydroxyd mentioned before yesterday, is this a previously released or soon to be released compound? anyone have a link to somewhere with some more info on this?

14. ALRI was building it up and about to bring it out a while ago, (right before the Amy Shipley thing) and then at the last minute pulled it. The exact nature of the compound was a mystery to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    i may have missed something here, ive never heard 4hydroxyd mentioned before yesterday, is this a previously released or soon to be released compound? anyone have a link to somewhere with some more info on this?

15. Someone bribe/beg BK, ALR or PA to make a Var substitute!!

16. News is coming soon. Stayed tuned this week!

17. Just to clarify, ALL we are talking about is someone else coming out with a version of Methoxy-TRN correct? No 4-HD, No methoxy-tst...

18. yup

19. I hope the price is right!

20. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    News is coming soon. Stayed tuned this week!

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    Just to clarify, ALL we are talking about is someone else coming out with a version of Methoxy-TRN correct? No 4-HD, No methoxy-tst...
    Yes, someone is going to release a Methoxy-Trn clone and Islandsupps may be carrying it.

22. Gentlemen, news is coming Wednesday. That is all for now.

23. Its thursday wheres our news?

24. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Its thursday wheres our news?
    I meant Thursday. Late nights, lack of sleep, they all run together.

25. I can't sleep I am so excited. Well I can't sleep but I don't think that is why but that isn't helping.

26. bump

27. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    I meant Thursday. Late nights, lack of sleep, they all run together.
    oh man, can't wait ..
    is this going to be a pre-sale type of set-up.. or available for immediate sale ??

28. Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    oh man, can't wait ..
    is this going to be a pre-sale type of set-up.. or available for immediate sale ??
    It will be a pre-sale, but we will have it first.

29. Excellent news ... you guys are top notch !! And great prices too !

30. Hey Big .. what is this product on your site comparable too ??
    Methyl E-Mass
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methoxy-Trn log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:38 PM
  2. Methoxy-TRN Presale
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:56 PM
  3. ALRI Methoxy-TRN log